mahon83050
Banned
Hey guys,
I was just wondering in your experiences with women, how often do they call you and how early in the relationship. I.e. I have gone out with some girl 2x and we have probably spoke on the phone 3 or 4. BTW, every convo has been very short with me breaking it off everytime. I think I am cutting it too short, because I might come across as having low interest to her. Every time she phoned me, she was just returning MY call. I figured since it is early in the dating scene, she was just being traditional by not calling the guy. This past weekend we played phone tag and I left the last message. She has not returned my phone call yet and I was not planning on calling her. What do you guys think? Not calling me back because girls are not supposed to pick up the phone early on and call the guy of a brush off?
I was just wondering in your experiences with women, how often do they call you and how early in the relationship. I.e. I have gone out with some girl 2x and we have probably spoke on the phone 3 or 4. BTW, every convo has been very short with me breaking it off everytime. I think I am cutting it too short, because I might come across as having low interest to her. Every time she phoned me, she was just returning MY call. I figured since it is early in the dating scene, she was just being traditional by not calling the guy. This past weekend we played phone tag and I left the last message. She has not returned my phone call yet and I was not planning on calling her. What do you guys think? Not calling me back because girls are not supposed to pick up the phone early on and call the guy of a brush off?