Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and partener preference

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women after a certain age put more accent on security then anything else

basically you can be quite a boring and average guy and still can find a woman to have a relationship with .

The only problem is that the woman will wear the pants in the relationship and most likely will make the life of a guy a hell . This is why most of the red and black pill guys are mostly in their mid 30s and above

I was thinking why this happens , as in theory women are always looking for the best possible male , if the woman is mental sane and has a healthy self esteem

the issue is that most of them do not have a healthy self esteem and are quite jaded from all the pump and dump than happened in their 20s , when they only wanted the cream of the cream

and I am talking mainly about Eastern Europe women . I do not want to think about how it is in the more “civilized “ west

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women after a certain age put more accent on security then anything else

basically you can be quite a boring and average guy and still can find a woman to have a relationship with .

The only problem is that the woman will wear the pants in the relationship and most likely will make the life of a guy a hell . This is why most of the red and black pill guys are mostly in their mid 30s and above

I was thinking why this happens , as in theory women are always looking for the best possible male , if the woman is mental sane and has a healthy self esteem

the issue is that most of them do not have a healthy self esteem and are quite jaded from all the pump and dump than happened in their 20s , when they only wanted the cream of the cream

and I am talking mainly about Eastern Europe women . I do not want to think about how it is in the more “civilized “ west
The issue does stem from weak men. Modern Feminism didn't damage society, weak men did. Weak men allowed for a feminized society, one where women chase and sleep with Alphas because of their confidence and assertiveness (this calls upon our primal ancestors and how we developed back in the day as this is the natural intergender chemistry/dynamic) but settle with Betas (weak men that can be easily manipulated and controlled as they provide "security").

Women are perceived to have the important choice in society.

Weak men are desperate to be loved and find companionship. Even if it means lowering their standards, ridiculing their masculinity, and forgetting what makes them a man. Now don't confuse this with a false of superiority. Understand this as the natural and perfect balance between males and females. We've lost that.

But like in all of our comments, this is merely a point of reference, not a far cry. If we understand this, we are in a better position to have these discussions and putting some counterbalanced to this feminized society that ironically is now seeing a surge of women in their 30's single, living with roommates and her cat/dog, and disagreeing with the concept of positive masculinity because it's automatically labeled "misogynist".

Modern Man Advice

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue does stem from weak men. Modern Feminism didn't damage society, weak men did. Weak men allowed for a feminized society, one where women chase and sleep with Alphas because of their confidence and assertiveness (this calls upon our primal ancestors and how we developed back in the day as this is the natural intergender chemistry/dynamic) but settle with Betas (weak men that can be easily manipulated and controlled as they provide "security").

Women are perceived to have the important choice in society.

Weak men are desperate to be loved and find companionship. Even if it means lowering their standards, ridiculing their masculinity, and forgetting what makes them a man. Now don't confuse this with a false of superiority. Understand this as the natural and perfect balance between males and females. We've lost that.

But like in all of our comments, this is merely a point of reference, not a far cry. If we understand this, we are in a better position to have these discussions and putting some counterbalanced to this feminized society that ironically is now seeing a surge of women in their 30's single, living with roommates and her cat/dog, and disagreeing with the concept of positive masculinity because it's automatically labeled "misogynist".

Modern Man Advice
I had some drama with a woman receNtly . I was quite amazed on how she played the card . Either exactly like her , even though it was just an ego power play , either the highway

ofc I was a mysogonist d1ck and so on , but when I asked her if she would like it if I would do a power move just out of ego as she does now , she just block me .

I find it extremely funny overall , but the sad part is that it is very difficult to actually find someone that can bring value to your life

this applies to men as well

we just live in a world that resembles more and more with a mental hospital

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some drama with a woman receNtly . I was quite amazed on how she played the card . Either exactly like her , even though it was just an ego power play , either the highway

ofc I was a mysogonist d1ck and so on , but when I asked her if she would like it if I would do a power move just out of ego as she does now , she just block me .

I find it extremely funny overall , but the sad part is that it is very difficult to actually find someone that can bring value to your life

this applies to men as well

we just live in a world that resembles more and more with a mental hospital
It's just so polarized and fragile. Anything that even slightly disagrees with someone's opinion and you are the antichrist. People are too sensitive nowadays, rarely can you find someone that can, like you stated, add value to your life. Even if it's just with the opinion.

Butt, you can't control that. Only your actions, so keep walking your path and being the better person in those situations.

Modern Man Advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of polarizing and fragile, I never open my mouth and politics or religion with a girl.

I've found that even the most interested girl will turn away if she finds out we're on the opposite ends of the spectrum politically.
Sometimes...not all the time.

Additionally, talking politics with a new girl is the express lane to the friend zone, IMO.
Haha yep. I've been literally cursed at, told "f**k off completely", , blocked, etc because of my opinions. I still bring up those conversations because I am vetting them, if it's just sex then yea the conversation is superficial and non-trivial, but for the most part, I want to vet them out. Have hard and deep convos, ask tough questions, if they disagree that's fine but if they start pointing fingers and complaining, then there is the door. My high standards won't be lowered to caress anyone's ego.

Modern Man Advice

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Modern Feminism didn't damage society, weak men did.
Bingo. Hit the nail right on the head. If this was nipped in the butt when "woman's suffrage" was started in the 1800's, the world would be a much different place than what it is today. Instead, we now have man's suffrage. All for equal rights and equal pay for females, but in recent history, females now have the bar tipped in their favor in nearly everything. Females are now basically males. Instead of a penis and balls, they have t!ts and a hole between their legs. Dudes have little to no father figure and are brought up to be weak feminized males will little masculine qualities.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes have little to no father figure and are brought up to be weak feminized males will little masculine qualities.
i would say that the main problem is with the education system , where little boys are thought that giving in to their masculine side is bad and are punished for it

basically with an education system that is focused on obedience plus no proper male figures in their life , boys are set up for this sad life

I fought yesterday with my boss , as he was talking sh1t for no reason . Everyone was looking at me like I finger banged their cat . Today my boss was very warm and said that is sorry for being a d1ck , as raising a small child is not easy

no where people are thought how to stand up for themselves . The only way to get what you want is to stand up for yourself

RickTheToad

Reaction score
i would say that the main problem is with the education system , where little boys are thought that giving in to their masculine side is bad and are punished for it

basically with an education system that is focused on obedience plus no proper male figures in their life , boys are set up for this sad life

I fought yesterday with my boss , as he was talking sh1t for no reason . Everyone was looking at me like I finger banged their cat . Today my boss was very warm and said that is sorry for being a d1ck , as raising a small child is not easy

no where people are thought how to stand up for themselves . The only way to get what you want is to stand up for yourself
Most people do not like confrontation. I am told I am a little rough around the edges and very direct. Apparently, it offenses some people. Their problem, not mine. All dudes should act the same.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she's a total idiot (and many are) she will start to lower her standards a bit from Brad Pitt lookalike and consider allowing a beta puppy dog to marry her and pamper her like the wrinkly old hag Queen that she is.
this is extremely sad for everyone involved actually , her + him + future child + dog + + + , as people will always know that they have settled due to being scared of being lonely

knowing that you have settled , is not a good feeling to have , especially when you are reminded all the time about it

RickTheToad

Reaction score
this is extremely sad for everyone involved actually , her + him + future child + dog + + + , as people will always know that they have settled due to being scared of being lonely

knowing that you have settled , is not a good feeling to have , especially when you are reminded all the time about it
We all settle dude. It just depends on what a person can live with in settling. Some dudes, know matter how much money, exercise and status they obtain, the females they can get and the females they are attracted to and want are usually different. TBH, the females I was dating prior to my current gf were more attractive, however, the head games were not worth the hassle. Plus, aside from their beauty, there really wasn't much there. One has to find a balance in what they can get and live with; it's just how it is. It's like, I'd love to have Camila Cabello as a gf/partner, but I'll settle for America Ferrera.