Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and LTRs

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw something intriguing in regards to a girl that i used to date . The type that is independent , wants to make money etc etc

I was quite shocked to learn that she got married quite fast with a guy . Great guy , don”t get me wrong , has money , is quite good looking , smart etc

the only problem with this guy is that even though he is a high value guy , he is quite vanilla in rest . More or less how a golden retriever is

And based on how much I know her , I am quite sure that she occasionally cheats with sexy bad boys that make her p8ssy wet

this made me thinking that women value more the resources and to show off their guy , then being in a relationship that actually enjoys. More or less a safe bet

so more or less , it is true , the provider gets most of the bad things that come out of a relationship , while the lover gets the steamy sex

Also , it makes a lot of sense now why we all see and hear about divorce rapes

the problem is that long term , i still did not figured out how a guy should play the game . As I think that as you get older , the companionship aspects gets more and more important

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this made me thinking that women value more the resources and to show off their guy , then being in a relationship that actually enjoys. More or less a safe bet
A lot of women see their men more as accessories than sentient partners. They want the ring, the wedding, the status, but the man himself is a changeable piece.

I experienced this myself to a degree...a girlfriend who had bought into the wedding-industrial complex hook, line, and sinker. The ring pics on IG, the expensive weddings, how the proposal would happen. But she didn't seem to see ME as this guiding light (sometimes yes, but it sort of came and went). Of course I knew the LTR was on borrowed time. It's kind of the reverse of the man with the trophy wife.

Luckily there are plenty of women who just don't give a shyt about that stuff. Not to say they aren't looking for the right guy, but emphasis on the guy.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw something intriguing in regards to a girl that i used to date . The type that is independent , wants to make money etc etc

I was quite shocked to learn that she got married quite fast with a guy . Great guy , don”t get me wrong , has money , is quite good looking , smart etc

the only problem with this guy is that even though he is a high value guy , he is quite vanilla in rest . More or less how a golden retriever is

And based on how much I know her , I am quite sure that she occasionally cheats with sexy bad boys that make her p8ssy wet

so more or less , it is true , the provider gets most of the bad things that come out of a relationship , while the lover gets the steamy sex

Also , it makes a lot of sense now why we all see and hear about divorce rapes

the problem is that long term , i still did not figured out how a guy should play the game . As I think that as you get older , the companionship aspects gets more and more important
Typical case of a woman marrying the Beta Providers only for his resources and social status and even looks, but only get wet & fvcked by Alpha Chads.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily there are plenty of women who just don't give a shyt about that stuff. Not to say they aren't looking for the right guy, but emphasis on the guy.
These women are what I qualify as good quality women. Ones who are not too consumed by consumerism and really interested in who you are instead of what you have.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am quite well financially so it is not something that affects me that much , but it is very difficult to digest the idea that she stays more in a relationship with me due to financial reasons than because we have a good vibe

basically , I do not see the reason of having a relationship since it is quite resources centric

more or less is fake intimacy

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this made me thinking that women value more the resources and to show off their guy , then being in a relationship that actually enjoys
In the UK, if she is a reasonably hot single mom on the welfare, there mating strategy is to move a Beta provider into their home and not tell the government.

So not only does she get quite a lot of resources already, she now has a cuck living with her who brings in 400 UK pounds a week aswell.

Serenity

Reaction score
the only problem with this guy is that even though he is a high value guy , he is quite vanilla in rest .
I'm careful about judging like this. You could be right, but there's parts you don't see which can make all the difference.

To most people I probably appear fairly vanilla myself and some might assume I'm just another boring dude, but let's just say that what happens in the sheets is a wild ride. There's also a high level of intimacy usually not shown off publicly. If you met me in real life I'd probably appear like that guy, high value and seemingly boring.

There could be a lot more depth to the guy or he could just be what you can see, you wouldn't know unless you're a fly on the wall.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm careful about judging like this. You could be right, but there's parts you don't see which can make all the difference.

To most people I probably appear fairly vanilla myself and some might assume I'm just another boring dude, but let's just say that what happens in the sheets is a wild ride. There's also a high level of intimacy usually not shown off publicly. If you met me in real life I'd probably appear like that guy, high value and seemingly boring.

There could be a lot more depth to the guy or he could just be what you can see, you wouldn't know unless you're a fly on the wall.
totally agree with you , but I would say that this more the exception than the norm

i like talking with guys that have good looking women as gf or wives . Sure some of them are good with women , but most of them are just like a golden retriever ( cute , vanilla and no teeth , that are bossed around )

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the original story, it seems somewhat obvious that the ex who got married got to the epiphany phase and locked down a guy before her looks faded to the point that she wouldn't be able to get any men.

I've always instinctively shied away from high maintenance women because I don't want to end up in the situation as described. I also don't really care about money, status or possessions, so materialistic women who are looking for providers will immediately or eventually find me repulsive. And this has never stopped very high interest women from wanting to be with me long term.

In the end, I think the problem is that most people are driven more by their egos than anything else.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many thoughts on this thread, so little time.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the original story, it seems somewhat obvious that the ex who got married got to the epiphany phase and locked down a guy before her looks faded to the point that she wouldn't be able to get any men.

I've always instinctively shied away from high maintenance women because I don't want to end up in the situation as described. I also don't really care about money, status or possessions, so materialistic women who are looking for providers will immediately or eventually find me repulsive. And this has never stopped very high interest women from wanting to be with me long term.

In the end, I think the problem is that most people are driven more by their egos than anything else.
its not really the ego's , most men get content .
women are hardly ever content doing the same thing over and over again

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not really the ego's , most men get content .
women are hardly ever content doing the same thing over and over again
depends if she really likes it or if society says that is cool

women are mostly following the rules , this is the reason on why during school thr have better grades than the guys on average