“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women and LTRs

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I saw something intriguing in regards to a girl that i used to date . The type that is independent , wants to make money etc etc

I was quite shocked to learn that she got married quite fast with a guy . Great guy , don”t get me wrong , has money , is quite good looking , smart etc

the only problem with this guy is that even though he is a high value guy , he is quite vanilla in rest . More or less how a golden retriever is

And based on how much I know her , I am quite sure that she occasionally cheats with sexy bad boys that make her p8ssy wet

this made me thinking that women value more the resources and to show off their guy , then being in a relationship that actually enjoys. More or less a safe bet

so more or less , it is true , the provider gets most of the bad things that come out of a relationship , while the lover gets the steamy sex

Also , it makes a lot of sense now why we all see and hear about divorce rapes

the problem is that long term , i still did not figured out how a guy should play the game . As I think that as you get older , the companionship aspects gets more and more important
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I saw something intriguing in regards to a girl that i used to date . The type that is independent , wants to make money etc etc

I was quite shocked to learn that she got married quite fast with a guy . Great guy , don”t get me wrong , has money , is quite good looking , smart etc

the only problem with this guy is that even though he is a high value guy , he is quite vanilla in rest . More or less how a golden retriever is

And based on how much I know her , I am quite sure that she occasionally cheats with sexy bad boys that make her p8ssy wet

this made me thinking that women value more the resources and to show off their guy , then being in a relationship that actually enjoys. More or less a safe bet

so more or less , it is true , the provider gets most of the bad things that come out of a relationship , while the lover gets the steamy sex

Also , it makes a lot of sense now why we all see and hear about divorce rapes

the problem is that long term , i still did not figured out how a guy should play the game . As I think that as you get older , the companionship aspects gets more and more important
Typical case of a woman marrying the Beta Providers only for his resources and social status and even looks, but only get wet & fvcked by Alpha Chads.
 
Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Luckily there are plenty of women who just don't give a shyt about that stuff. Not to say they aren't looking for the right guy, but emphasis on the guy.
These women are what I qualify as good quality women. Ones who are not too consumed by consumerism and really interested in who you are instead of what you have.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I am quite well financially so it is not something that affects me that much , but it is very difficult to digest the idea that she stays more in a relationship with me due to financial reasons than because we have a good vibe

basically , I do not see the reason of having a relationship since it is quite resources centric

more or less is fake intimacy
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
this made me thinking that women value more the resources and to show off their guy , then being in a relationship that actually enjoys
In the UK, if she is a reasonably hot single mom on the welfare, there mating strategy is to move a Beta provider into their home and not tell the government.

So not only does she get quite a lot of resources already, she now has a cuck living with her who brings in 400 UK pounds a week aswell.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
the only problem with this guy is that even though he is a high value guy , he is quite vanilla in rest .
I'm careful about judging like this. You could be right, but there's parts you don't see which can make all the difference.

To most people I probably appear fairly vanilla myself and some might assume I'm just another boring dude, but let's just say that what happens in the sheets is a wild ride. There's also a high level of intimacy usually not shown off publicly. If you met me in real life I'd probably appear like that guy, high value and seemingly boring.

There could be a lot more depth to the guy or he could just be what you can see, you wouldn't know unless you're a fly on the wall.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I'm careful about judging like this. You could be right, but there's parts you don't see which can make all the difference.

To most people I probably appear fairly vanilla myself and some might assume I'm just another boring dude, but let's just say that what happens in the sheets is a wild ride. There's also a high level of intimacy usually not shown off publicly. If you met me in real life I'd probably appear like that guy, high value and seemingly boring.

There could be a lot more depth to the guy or he could just be what you can see, you wouldn't know unless you're a fly on the wall.
totally agree with you , but I would say that this more the exception than the norm

i like talking with guys that have good looking women as gf or wives . Sure some of them are good with women , but most of them are just like a golden retriever ( cute , vanilla and no teeth , that are bossed around )
 
Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Regarding the original story, it seems somewhat obvious that the ex who got married got to the epiphany phase and locked down a guy before her looks faded to the point that she wouldn't be able to get any men.

I've always instinctively shied away from high maintenance women because I don't want to end up in the situation as described. I also don't really care about money, status or possessions, so materialistic women who are looking for providers will immediately or eventually find me repulsive. And this has never stopped very high interest women from wanting to be with me long term.

In the end, I think the problem is that most people are driven more by their egos than anything else.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
So many thoughts on this thread, so little time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Regarding the original story, it seems somewhat obvious that the ex who got married got to the epiphany phase and locked down a guy before her looks faded to the point that she wouldn't be able to get any men.

I've always instinctively shied away from high maintenance women because I don't want to end up in the situation as described. I also don't really care about money, status or possessions, so materialistic women who are looking for providers will immediately or eventually find me repulsive. And this has never stopped very high interest women from wanting to be with me long term.

In the end, I think the problem is that most people are driven more by their egos than anything else.
its not really the ego's , most men get content .
women are hardly ever content doing the same thing over and over again
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
its not really the ego's , most men get content .
women are hardly ever content doing the same thing over and over again
depends if she really likes it or if society says that is cool

women are mostly following the rules , this is the reason on why during school thr have better grades than the guys on average
 
Top