Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and drinking.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to pose a question to all of you who are of drinking age.

Do you believe that a woman's actions when she is under the influence of alcohol reflects her true uninhibited intentions? I know a girl that says that she has feelings for me when she is drinking alcohol. So I wonder whether it's just because her lust is coming from the alcohol or whether these are her true feelings. What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe that a person's natural personality comes out when he/she is drinking alcohol? After all, there are certain inhibitions and certain things that we wouldn't do. People have certain feelings and actions in thier heart, but they let these all go out when they drink.It is hard to ascertain this situation. There is a myth that says a person's true feelings are revealed with drinking. Do you think this is the case?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many post posing this exact question and the best response you'll get is "How should we know?". If you want to know how she feels then you should really man up and ask her how she feels when she's sober. There are too many variables associated with word context when drinking.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm drunk my standards lower. I know I am not alone.

Find someone who likes you when they are sober too, ideally, but in answer to your question there is more hope in the fact she confessed she liked you (if only while smashed) than in the fact she likes you when drunk. If that makes sense.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the WAY you asked that question that makes me think a little bit different. I have successfully worked people's heads while they were drunk to know what they are really like. When a person is drunk, and they are RESPONDING to YOUR ACTIONS, whether physical or linguistical(sp?) actions, than you can begin to judge. If they are acting purely on their own thoughts, and to your REACTIONS to their ACTIONS, than you are simply judging them by their actions.

Say I wanted sex, when I was DRUNK(!!!) My mind would only be interested in getting sex, anything else I say or do will be BULLfackingSH!t!!! I can hear all the lies coming from my mouth to get the sex, than you go off into the mind of a woman. You've got both lies, emotionally raised thinking, and linguistic manipulative superiority.

There is no way you can JUDGE a person by unique actions that you had no influence over. I know I don't have the right words for a proper description, but I hope you "get it"

Alcohol creates somewhat of a vaccuum and lets people revert back to "joy and pain" everything people do when they drink is associated with "joy and pain." Some people are masochists and enjoy pain, giving, or recieving, so what they do when they are drunk reflects that. The drunk girl who wants to get beat up may do things that are insulting to guys and she'll purposely make other women jealous. A girl who just wants a d!ck inside of her will start to let loose the things she has remembered in the past that have made guys melt like butter, she'll stare at you with limp body language but sexy eyes and will speak to you like she just wants your words to slip and reveal some of the kinkiest innuendo you've ever heard... she lets loose the words that say she wants to be influenced.

Man... I can't put it into words... the answer is no. Ask her when she is sober, if you ask her when drunk she'll respond with what you made her think of, or how she feels, she won't answer your question directly and it may crush you even though it is a lie.

Take it this way...

a feeling is not logical, logic is not a feeling. They are seperate methods of conveying emotion and memory...

God Damnit... It is so easy to think and do, saying is whole 'nother world... She will say what seems relevant to what she wants. Whether it is a lie or not doesn't matter, as long it is true with her intentions.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing you know for sure is that she likes you when she is drunk. She'll probably burp, fart, piss, speak incoherently, and puke more too. So if you want to do date a drunk women then this works.

If not then you'll have to take things based on when she isn't drunk.

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
It's the WAY you asked that question that makes me think a little bit different. I have successfully worked people's heads while they were drunk to know what they are really like. When a person is drunk, and they are RESPONDING to YOUR ACTIONS, whether physical or linguistical(sp?) actions, than you can begin to judge. If they are acting purely on their own thoughts, and to your REACTIONS to their ACTIONS, than you are simply judging them by their actions.

Say I wanted sex, when I was DRUNK(!!!) My mind would only be interested in getting sex, anything else I say or do will be BULLfackingSH!t!!! I can hear all the lies coming from my mouth to get the sex, than you go off into the mind of a woman. You've got both lies, emotionally raised thinking, and linguistic manipulative superiority.

There is no way you can JUDGE a person by unique actions that you had no influence over. I know I don't have the right words for a proper description, but I hope you "get it"

Alcohol creates somewhat of a vaccuum and lets people revert back to "joy and pain" everything people do when they drink is associated with "joy and pain." Some people are masochists and enjoy pain, giving, or recieving, so what they do when they are drunk reflects that. The drunk girl who wants to get beat up may do things that are insulting to guys and she'll purposely make other women jealous. A girl who just wants a d!ck inside of her will start to let loose the things she has remembered in the past that have made guys melt like butter, she'll stare at you with limp body language but sexy eyes and will speak to you like she just wants your words to slip and reveal some of the kinkiest innuendo you've ever heard... she lets loose the words that say she wants to be influenced.

Man... I can't put it into words... the answer is no. Ask her when she is sober, if you ask her when drunk she'll respond with what you made her think of, or how she feels, she won't answer your question directly and it may crush you even though it is a lie.

Take it this way...

a feeling is not logical, logic is not a feeling. They are seperate methods of conveying emotion and memory...

God Damnit... It is so easy to think and do, saying is whole 'nother world... She will say what seems relevant to what she wants. Whether it is a lie or not doesn't matter, as long it is true with her intentions.

God damn. This is the first post that I actually agree with you Flip. It's true what you be sayin.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody is a *****. Alcohol just reveals the truth.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody is a *****. Alcohol just reveals the truth.

Flippinfreak speaks the truth.

So her true feelings probally was just to get ****ed by you, doesn't mean she does not want anybody else either.

Don't take it as her having some "true feelings" long-lived romantic love for you. Your just fooling with yourself.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually lots of women get drunk just so they can lower their standards.
ironic isnt it?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
actually lots of women get drunk just so they can lower their standards.
ironic isnt it?
Exactly. Every is a *****. Just need to justify our horniness somehow.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the real truth comes out when your drunk... well a lot of the times.