Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and cheating..

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been looking around on some new and old threads lately. And a question came to my mind.

If you are in a LTR with a girl who has high interest. Can she cheat on you and show no signs of wrong doing like men?

Because, I know for a fact I could go out right now; cheat on my girlfriend and show no emotions of doing so. Sure, I might have some regret. But, is there women out there who have High interest in there man. And can have a ONS or other sex partner without showing the emotions or signs?

Thoughts, opinions, experience?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh most definately!

OK I will add more..

Basically girls are just as good if not better than guys at covering their tracks. Naturally if they cheat once or twice you probably have no chance of finding out without some detective like snooping.. Even then using a phone card instead of her cell phone will shield you from finding out much!

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES ABSOLUTLEY! half of my discussions are about that . The last one I caught gave no sign of such behavior. she gave me no reason to be concerned. I only investagated based on past experience with other women and caught her. Well, probably caught her sooner then I would have otherwise. They are better then us. Realizing that is part of unplugging from the matrix. Attention Wh0res are especially good at this. There are still good ones out there, very few, and its harder and harder to differentiate these days.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if we can distinctively separate two things...

intimacy vs. love

IMO ALOT of people are in LTRs for several different reasons (wrong reasons)...

Convienence-alot of ppl (myself as well before coming here) find themselves simply being in a relationship "just to be" in one. of course there may be attraction, and you get along with the person. but that doesnt mean you "love" the person. however we (most) get this confused

Time- IMO i believe people create this false sense of "love" simply because they have been with the other person for such a long time. and with "time" people feel they know this person better than others and throw the "love" word around

Complaceny- people in relationships get use to routines and become complacent and comfortable. knowing that you have that other person to fill the void intimately with no effort.

what i am getting at is people cheat whether it is in a LTR or just met. but i believe that MOST of the time if someone cheats its a REASON behind it. and i strongly believe that it is surfaced from one of the reasons i mentioned above.

as far as NOT showing any "sign" behind cheating comes with either experience or completely unattached to the other person.

the funny thing is, even if your gf/bf isnt PHYSICALLY cheating. i am wililng to bet MOST relationships there are some things that both parties keep from one another. again, only referencing the above situations.

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
what you can do she can do and generally the women are more carefull with these matters.

as a guy be very smart about covering your tracks.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
If you are in a LTR with a girl who has high interest. Can she cheat on you and show no signs of wrong doing like men?
Women are the most sly canniving diabolical and sophisticated cheaters of all... and yes women tend to cheat when you would least expect it , like when you think the relationship going "A-ok", she will have some secrete dissatisfactions that are fixed by "Bob at the office"..

Its easier for women to cheat cause they dont have to pursue.. they control all the details of the cheating and the man most conform of get no PU$$Y so they have a lower rate of being told on due to malice or jelousy which is what happens to men alot..

Lastly, acquiring the title "boyfriend" or "husband" with a girl means nothing in 2008 except you are more financially and emotionally obligated than all the other dudes F'ing her... So dont expect extra loyalty or dedication cause you are in those categories... sadly in many cases you get less PU$$Y and more drama when you are the "boyfriend" or "husband"..

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all make valid points. And I agree that women can hide it well.

So, I will use my relationship for an example. I'll list the key signs of High Interest Level that my girlfriend shows me.

-Text/calls me everyday.
-Wants to be with me everyday.
-Always invites me to do things with her.
-Always has to be by myside where ever we are.
-Occasionally brags about me to our friends.
-Says I love you first.
-Have sex basicly everyday.
-Buys me things.

and ect. Given the list as mentioned above. Is it still possible they can cheat and not show it when they are that into you?

Because, IMO a girl who is really into you and "loves" you; will have that regret and show those signs/emotions. Unless, she hides it well cause she does not want to loose you.

I would say the major red flag that your woman has been cheating on you is the lack of sex or good sex turned bad.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post...

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
You all make valid points. And I agree that women can hide it well.

So, I will use my relationship for an example. I'll list the key signs of High Interest Level that my girlfriend shows me.

-Text/calls me everyday.
-Wants to be with me everyday.
-Always invites me to do things with her.
-Always has to be by myside where ever we are.
-Occasionally brags about me to our friends.
-Says I love you first.
-Have sex basicly everyday.
-Buys me things.

and ect. Given the list as mentioned above. Is it still possible they can cheat and not show it when they are that into you?

Because, IMO a girl who is really into you and "loves" you; will have that regret and show those signs/emotions. Unless, she hides it well cause she does not want to loose you.

I would say the major red flag that your woman has been cheating on you is the lack of sex or good sex turned bad.
how long have you guys been dating? how old are you guys? DId you take her virginity, possibly your her first love? That could give you an edge unless she starts to wonder what else is out there. Other then that becareful of this hooneymoon satge you are in, it doesn't last for ever. And as good as she is treating you, Chances are if shes was alone in a room with Brad Pitt or whoever she has posters of or whoever has more to offer, you will be conveniently pushed out of her head at least for that day, if not to cheat on you but at least to flirt heavily and entertain the thougfht of being with him as opposed to you, thus wheighing her options if he is worth taking the risk. Probably in the end she'll stick with you because your more of a security blanket and she knows he is out of her league. she might still nail him though simply for darwinian purposes. Don't worry even if you were another male A list celebrity she would still wonder if he had more to offer and explore it somehow. She just wants to be happy just like you. lol

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O **** man,

I've met quite a few married women. Some of them even snook out of the house while the husband was sleeping and those guys never had a clue. The last one who Ive seen lots of times now, she has me come over when he works nights and I actually plow her in their bedroom (lol) this is at least the 2nd one I've done this with, might be others I forgot about. There was one that had me meet her at a bar and we made out when he was in the can. Then the dummy hubby paid my entry to a strip bar before he finally caught on and got mad. lol. funny **** but I was hoping he would get really drunk so I could plow her that night, good news is they got seperated and I was able to get some a couple of weeks later.