Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and Cards.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do a bit of magic, for fun... Like 'pick a card, any card'.

When I was learning to fan a deck of cards http://www.magicworld.co.uk/magic-shop/image.php?productid=42 it got me thinking about relationships.

When you fan the deck, it's easier to get it right first go. If you hold the deck too lose, and mess it up, you can try to repair it by sliding cards back. It rarely ends up the same. If you mess up, it's easier to start a fresh.

You can play with cards, fan them perfect, then after a while they get old, things start messing up, cards clump up together. Yeah it can still work, but it's easy to just buy another deck.

Sometimes you buy a pack of cards, they look flash, they may have a nice picture on them, yet they don't feel right, their not fanning nice. Buy a new pack! You wont always get good cards.

I wouldn't take this too serious, or make it black and white. I'm just saying sometimes it's best to start a fresh.

Czar

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best way to start fresh?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Czar said:
What's the best way to start fresh?
If there's a girl who you like, but it's messy, always realize that you can just start up again with other women.

You don't have to accept a bad relationship.

You don't have to accept a bad date.

You don't have to accept a bad interaction.

With cards I'll just pop up the magic shop if I don't like the cards I've got. With women I'll either use the internet or go out clubbing.