"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Women and Birth Control

noirsake

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
Location
Cawabunga
Anyone know anything about that "plan B" pill and if it's trustworthy? No Im not in any situation, im just curious..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
333
Reaction score
11
A condom broke for me I came inside the girl She used plan B and did not get pregnant, although this happened right before her period so the chance of her getting pregnant was very small anyways.
 
Top