Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and a few betas bash a guy because he’s 30 and never had a relationship

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverforty/comments/p4qfp4
Reading the comments tells you just how much women take for granted their advantages in the dating market. They can never fathom that there’s tons of guys out there that aren’t bouncing from one relationship to the next like they constantly do, with minimal effort I might add.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike, it's more like all the guy did was day work and never had an employer ask him back for a longer term.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love all the comments about how needs to “explain himself.” It’s like a job interview where he needs to explain gaps in his resume. Ridiculous.
But when you ask women to explain themselves you get “past is the past!”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being in a relationship ever, and being over thirty would raise an eyebrow or two.
Maybe but it’s not something to write someone off for. Women don’t realize (nor care) how many average guys struggle in dating. The average guy might have 3 relationships before he’s 30. Women? They’ve hoed around so much they’ve had 3 relationships in a year. Someone who’s 30 and never had a girlfriend wouldn’t raise as much red flags as someone that had kids by random men, had been divorced more than once, had super weird standards that didn’t match their looks.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverforty/comments/p4qfp4
Reading the comments tells you just how much women take for granted their advantages in the dating market. They can never fathom that there’s tons of guys out there that aren’t bouncing from one relationship to the next like they constantly do, with minimal effort I might add.

His first mistake is being honest with a new woman in the first place.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are answers that women give to sub8 non-chad guys. All we know is this guy is not a chad or chadlite because they don't have to ask those type of questions.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There are answers that women give to sub8 non-chad guys. All we know is this guy is not a chad or chadlite because they don't have to ask those type of questions.
Questions are always tailored to the guy’s looks.

8+ “How many times did you hook up this week?”

7 “Who are you dating this week?”

6 “Are you still with that same girl?”

5 “The right one will come along. Be patient.”

Sub 5 <Crickets> or “So what’s for lunch?”

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Questions are always tailored to the guy’s looks.

8+ “How many times did you hook up this week?”

7 “Who are you dating this week?”

6 “Are you still with that same girl?”

5 “The right one will come along. Be patient.”

Sub 5 <Crickets> or “So what’s for lunch?”

I feel like i am old (40) and fat (250 pounds) yet i still get those top 2 questions on most my dates. I must be better looking still than i thought, ha.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome.

I honestly get the last one. Coworkers, family and friends always ask about my lunch (only).
It's funny because i used to live in China and if a girl there is into you it is widely known that she will ask you what you had for lunch each day.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's funny because i used to live in China and if a girl there is into you it is widely known that she will ask you what you had for lunch each day.
Haha. But I’m sure you know that was sarcasm. I meant they steer the topic to something neutral that is NOT dating related. It doesn’t have to be about food per se.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always seemed shocked when I get a new girl. A lot of women date me for awhile and then pass me up, so then I’ll eventually meet someone better looking than them and they’re all so shocked. It’s like they’re thinking “wait a min, I passed him up for reasons and yet he’s got the audacity to move on AND with a girl that’s on my level or better? Oh no sir!” So stupid. If they’d just stop trying to upgrade and level up, they’d have a decent guy! Damn fools. I never get the first 4 questions though, I’ve gotten 5 a couple times. Mines usually “so why are you single? Why haven’t you been married before? Why don’t you have kids?”

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Why am i not surprised this is reddit, at this point i think it's a crime to be a straight male there or something

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am i not surprised this is reddit, at this point i think it's a crime to be a straight male there or something
If you aren’t mega super Chad and you even WISH for even the hint of sex, they bring out the torches. See, sex is only for Chad, you get friendship and you will like it OR ELSE! Be gone misogynist!

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mines usually “so why are you single? Why haven’t you been married before? Why don’t you have kids?”
Even if i were to be asked these questions i wouldn't stress it the way you seem to be. i see them as an opportunity to give her some perspective on life. maybe she'll get it and be interested in what I'm seeking at this stage in my life. maybe she'll think I'm retarded for thinking the way I do. Either way, my toes are still tappin' H/T Roissy.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually much more common than you probably realize, there are statistics that show that many men well into their 20s are still completely sexually inexperienced, which is a trend that has been growing over the years. Not having been in a relationship by 30 is not the norm but there may be a wide range of reasons for it.

I'm 31 and only had a handful of sexual experiences and dated a bit but never been in a relationship, and I'm a white male that is 6'4" and athletically built. I put literally 0 effort into this when I was a teenager. In my early 20s I had a really traumatic and humiliating experience that completely ruined this for me and I didn't even approach or ask a woman out until I was around 27. From 27 to 29 I had a lot of really bad experiences that were leaving me exhausted and in a place where my mental health was beginning to suffer, so I totally stopped and focused on other things. The trend for me was this, I was chronically having bad experiences that were creating stress in my life to the point where it was better for me to totally walk away and focus on other things. I'm really happy with my life right now and have a ton of amazing things going for me, both in the present and in the medium to long term for the future.

Today's dating market sucks and I truly believe that there is something very wrong with many women today, not all of them but enough where it is causing issues. If a guy like me has a hard time I can only imagine what it's like for an average man.

For this man, he never should disclose information like this to a woman, as it will just lead to auto rejection and from there will encourage a continual spiral of him getting rejected, giving up, etc.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like i am old (40) and fat (250 pounds) yet i still get those top 2 questions on most my dates. I must be better looking still than i thought, ha.
What is your body composition with the 250 lbs? Body fat percentage vs muscle?