Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women always project what they admire

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman admires you for your easy charm and ability to attract attention, she will act like an attention wh0re around you to get your attention.

When a woman admires you for being competent, she will try to act competent and the center of attention so that you would notice.

When a woman admires your sexual prowess, she will flaunt her sexuality in hopes you would notice her sexual prowess.

What do these types of behavior do to high value men? It repulses us.

Most women have no game. In an attempt to impress us, they try to emulate us and end up looking like the exact opposite of what we desire.

That is because women always project what they admire most about men.

This is why sigma males, artists, musicians, rebels, and introverts often attract the highest quality women.

When you are self-contained, self expressing, and just laid back and non-chalant, you cause women who are attracted to you to express/project the same qualities back to you.

You are ALWAYS molding and shaping women whether or not you are conscious or unconscious of it.

Don't seek to be the domineering "rah rah, I'm the alpha male" type of guy. He will just attract women who will project batsh1t crazy tendencies.

Rather, seek to be the cool and laid back "I don't need to prove myself to anyone" guy. And you will cause women who are attracted to you to also be cool and laid back.

Remember, women unconsciously follow our lead. They react to whatever vibe we are giving off.

CjXo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gold. But this is a double edged sword tho.
I’m naturally an introvert, non-chalant, laid back kinda a guy.
I kept getting the “you r too shy” & “you need to be less shy” from high interest chicks. After the 9th time I knew something needed to be changed, or else nothing will happen and she will lose interest(almost all of them did, the ones who didn’t tried to boss me around).Even if the chick is introverted, non-chalant, and shy herself.
U either lead or be led.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it. Women like confident men? Well then why don't they project confidence themselves?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often act shy around me because they want to be my babygirl.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So would you call this mirroring ones personality to some extent?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gold. But this is a double edged sword tho.
I’m naturally an introvert, non-chalant, laid back kinda a guy.
I kept getting the “you r too shy” & “you need to be less shy” from high interest chicks. After the 9th time I knew something needed to be changed, or else nothing will happen and she will lose interest(almost all of them did, the ones who didn’t tried to boss me around).Even if the chick is introverted, non-chalant, and shy herself.
U either lead or be led.
It’s not that you’re too shy, you respect boundaries. You respect boundaries that women claim they want respected and scream to the sky that guys push too hard for sex right away. It’s confusing af I know because they claim to hate a guy that tries to have sex wjth them on the first date but they secretly like it. Makes no sense. Then you have all this worry in the back of your mind about “what if I make a move and be aggressive and she hollers sexual assault or something like that, it could ruin me”.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So would you call this mirroring ones personality to some extent?
That’s what borderlines and narcs do. Guess that makes sense women do it because most of them are one or the other lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did women start pursuing careers? Before they started to enter the workforce in higher numbers in the 1960s-1970s, they used to admire working men.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did women start pursuing careers? Before they started to enter the workforce in higher numbers in the 1960s-1970s, they used to admire working men.
How many of the guys here can afford to have a decent life for themselves?

Imagine now that you also have to take care of a woman and maybe children

prior 60/70s guys could afford to raise a family even only with their salary alone. It is not what I can say about the vast majority of men now

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women project confidence, but they just project it. They do not have it :)
This might be the best post ever at sosuave. When you have it you don’t need to project it. Women are inherently weak and that’s why everything they do is a projection.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score

Feminism. Feminism was started by ugly women projecting what they admired in men. Then feminism took over the pretty women. And hence, 2023.

Notice it is only ugly women that brag about their careers. Pretty women rely on their charms.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why when you are self contained, self expressing, and don’t care about approval you tend to “attract” higher quality women is because you give a signal to women that it is “okay” not to be validation seeking. You make them feel at ease. And so they start to emulate the same exact qualities you have.

Remember men, women look for our cues as we are their leaders. Whether they admit it or not or are consciously aware or not.

Man = action, woman = reaction.

When you don’t give a damn about approval, did all the women around you suddenly become “high quality” or are they practically the same women who just happened to follow a better LEADER?

Think about that.

Whoever takes responsibility for every type of woman who shows up in his life can begin to dictate which type of woman shows up and even mold their behavior.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever takes responsibility for every type of woman who shows up in his life can begin to dictate which type of woman shows up and even mold their behavior.
Remember the old saying, “ she might be a b1 rich to you, but for me she purrs like a cat”