Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women advertising at the gym

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when women dress like this at the gym, they are wearing headphones/earbuds to try to reduce approaches.
Could be. Truth, though, I don't know what they're up to and don't care. The last thing i want is a psychological distraction when I'm pushing heavy weights or pushing myself to the limit in some other way.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be. Truth, though, I don't know what they're up to and don't care. The last thing i want is a psychological distraction when I'm pushing heavy weights or pushing myself to the limit in some other way.
I am open to finding romantic partners at the gym. I'd rather do it at the gym than at a bar if possible. I would also prefer the general gym floor over fitness class. Fitness classes solve the earbud problem and have good ratios, but women are not very sociable at the end of the fitness classes.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when women dress like this at the gym, they are wearing headphones/earbuds to try to reduce approaches.
That's because they think literally think they're a celebrity. It's the same as women who dress like skanks on the streets then get mad for getting catcalled. Basically they want attention without any consequences.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because they think literally think they're a celebrity. It's the same as women who dress like skanks on the streets then get mad for getting catcalled. Basically they want attention without any consequences.
Women are so narcissistic that they believe this. It is also true that if they dress in skimpy clothes at the gym and have a nice physique, then they attract attention.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
The few females I have typically seen either are there with a one time personal trainer or are the dress up attention seeking types. The latter generally arrive with their men. At one time there were more, and most of the men would simp over them. Ignoring and focusing on a workout is best in my opinion.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I'm usually so in my own world at the gym that what other people are doing/wearing isn't a big deal to me. Unless they start throwing weights on the floor, that drives me up a fukknig wall.

That said I have noticed on occasion, during a set if I catch a hot a$$ chick I'll feel that little testosterone boost to finish the set well. So I appreciate the natural reminder.