Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women act weird around me. why?

Febreze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere i go, women stare at me, but IMMEDIATLY look away when i look in their direction. i mean this seriously must happen 30+ times a day whever i go. Furthermore, it seems like women will act normal towards other people but then have nothing to say to me. Im talking more along the lines of strangers.

I can be at a starbucks and the barista will be friendly to everyone but when i place my order she is quiet and wont look me in the eye. This happens everywhere, restaraunts, coffee shops, bookstores. It seems like anytime i talk to a woman working in service they get quiet and weird. And im not hitting on these women or acting strange, im just shopping or placing an order. I can be in a store full of female workers and theyll try to help other people but will not offer me any help. what is the deal its driving me insane!?

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing one or both of the following: There's something unusual about your appearance; or there's something unusual about the way you carry yourself.

Febreze

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive actually been told my whole life im very attractive physically, and im built very well. But im wondering how true it is because if i was women would be receptive to me id imagine.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are physically attractive, what you're probably experiencing is the woman's attraction to you. It's the same vibe that's given off to HB 9's and up all the time. Guys get intimidated by what they think is beauty, and they cave in.

What you need to do is develop some understanding and cool, and learn how to put them at ease right away, as soon as you sense the attraction (weirdness, as you say). "Hi, Sweetie" is a great way to start.

Febreze

Don Juan
Reaction score
BobMo' said:
If you are physically attractive, what you're probably experiencing is the woman's attraction to you. It's the same vibe that's given off to HB 9's and up all the time. Guys get intimidated by what they think is beauty, and they cave in.

What you need to do is develop some understanding and cool, and learn how to put them at ease right away, as soon as you sense the attraction (weirdness, as you say). "Hi, Sweetie" is a great way to start.
Ive had women my whole life tell me i was attractive, and have actually never been called unnatractive before so i know it isnt because im ugly or anything, but is this stuff really true? I didnt think women really got intimidated by looks at all.

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah they definately do. ive been noticing this as of late. new girls that work with me are very shy around me. they have trouble at first looking me in the eye and i catch them sneaking peeks constantly and then looking away really quick. i even thought these girls werent interested at first, since they wouldnt really talk to me. women definately get intimidated by a good looking dude.

you have to learn what i did though. that good looks only go so far, it will only spark initial attraction. im so goofy and funny that i immidiately put these girls at ease. as long as your personality is fun and interesting, you can get away with so much s*it being good looking. but yea, the key is defusing these women and making them feel comfortable around you.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow u just described my life and how chicks react to me alot.....

i was is class on thurday and this chick asked me a question and said a comment but the whole time she looked down and i kept lookin at her eyes to see if she would make eye contact but never she and just kept looking down

.. and sometimes i would jus b minding my own somewhere or whatever and I look up and theres a chick staring deep into my eyes...
i used to think i was ugly but women openly stareand when they stare or look its like a look of deep disire....
and sometimes they act like im not even there and not look at me....so i act like they arent there

they even act sorta differnt around me...like sometimes giving me "special attention".....idk man its wierd

BigMak87

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, do you make sure you smile at them? Perhaps they just take our natural expression as you being serious or having something on your mind and therefore choose not to interact with you too much.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Thats the natural reaction of a woman who see's a good looking guy. She can't just stare into the sun mate! Stop doubting yourself, smile more and start the convo up! I used to think I was ugly because I got no attention from girls...it took me getting in my 30s before I realized I wasn't a bad looking guy. I had girls tell me that I looked intimidating, or mean (especially when I'm in deep thought) or they thought a guy like me had a girlfriend (s). The world is yours bro.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is hilariously naive/deluded.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she makes no eye contact at all you are screwed. Absolutely screwed. Eye contact for females is more important than touch. Never underestimate the power of eyes.

Please stop comparing males and females. Males are NOTHING like females. If females were like males you would be having random sex right now instead of reading my fantastic post. You think gay men sit around like you? Hell no! They are off banging some guy they just met five minutes ago. Females are not physical like you. A girl can get off by just looking into my eyes.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP mind to post of pic of yourself? im sure we can tell ya real quick if your looks are intimidating women or not...

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see here.

1) Pointless question designed for an ego stroke? Check.

2) Veering dangerously close to degenerating into a looks debate? Check.

3) Big Jimbo and/or Mantis Taboogan making a retarded non-sequitur post? Check.

Yep, this thread is pure fail. I'd love to be able to drag threads into the trash and then empty the trash like I can on my Mac.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some deluded guys on here. C'mon people, the reactions the OP is experiencing from other women isn't typical of girls being "keen" on him.

Jeez, I gotta remember the names of these repliers so in future I don't accept advice from them. Pure bull****...

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falconslax89 said:
OP mind to post of pic of yourself? im sure we can tell ya real quick if your looks are intimidating women or not...
yes a picture would be good