Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women, according to potato

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Random Women

The other day I was at the store and I ran into an old friend of mine, Tim. We agreed to hang out the next day. Just before we parted a woman walked by. Her eyes were to the ground and she had a rather sour look on her face. Tim said hello to her with no effect by which he followed with, “It’ll make my day to see you smile.” She looked up, saw the two of us standing there smiling, and smiled herself.

It got me to thinking. When I’m out and about I tend to have lots of little interactions with women that I pass, that I stand in line next to, or sit nearby…sales clerks… whoever… It really means nothing, just me mostly trying to get a reaction out of someone, to entertain myself, even though it often takes me being the entertainer. On a good day it seems that I can get almost any woman to smile and to flirt with me.

Cindy

On my way home I stopped by to visit my friend Cindy. As I arrived, in a surprised like mood, she called out my name and came in for a hug. We hugged tightly. We sat and she seemed to lose track of whatever it was she was doing as we chatted away. Cindy is one of those women that I suppose could be seen as a good, quality woman. She is educated, married, has children, a full time job and does charity work. I really doubt, under normal conditions, that she would ever cheat on her husband. I think that most women are somewhat like Cindy. However there is something between us. I’m tempted to say that we are just friends but our interactions with each other are highly flirtatious and our hugs are quite sensual. It is not at all unusual to for her to let out a gentle moan as we hug. That is about as far as it goes, except for an occasional kiss on the cheek.

Throughout my life I’ve had hundreds of these little relationships like what I have with Cindy – with women who have been classmates, co-workers, and the like, but really just random women who I see rather often and it just kind of develops.

Denise

Tim and I met up the next day at a popular hotspot and almost immediately ran into my friend Mary (girl (A) in my previous thread) and Denise, a mutual friend. I’ve long noticed that in many social circles it is a woman or a few women that tend to decide who is socially acceptable or not. Denise, for better or worse is one of those women. I often think that she is rather harsh in some of her assessments of others, but she does seem to have quite a bit of influence, and she does like me. Her introductions and endorsements have gotten me into places that I don’t think that I would have gotten otherwise.

From an observer it may appear as if I have a similar relationship with Denise that I have with Cindy. The big difference though is that I genuinely like Cindy. Denise is more of an acquaintance that I use for social, economic, or political advantage.

Back when I worked in large corporations I had tons of these little friendly/flirty relationships with most women that I worked with. I also carried on with secretaries of important people. Often times I could get more done, and the way I wanted it done by eliciting the aid of someone’s secretary rather than that one. Most workplace political battles that I had won, I won with the aid of the women who I had made allies with.

Mary

Mary is somewhat typical of my lovers in that we just kind of drifted into each others lives. It’s not like I ever hit on her or anything. Things just happen, I guess. I’m not even so sure if I love her or not, though I do feel a rather strong bond with her.

She has several characteristic behaviors that are common to all the women who fall for me.

She heralds my arrival. Whenever I arrive at a place where she is, even if it is her home, she calls out my name, “Potato” or “hey Potato”. In social settings everyone knows my name because she always says it and rather prominently.

She takes care of my stuff. If we are out and I take off my coat or set down a bag, she’ll keep an eye on it, even pick it up and carry it if she thinks it might get damaged or stolen. She insists on mending my clothes, like sewing on missing buttons or repairing minor tears. She cleans up around my place and washes my bicycle.

She defends me. Whenever someone says something to me, or about me, that is disparaging, even if in jest, she always jumps up in protest. In my younger years, I even had women stand up to guys who wanted to fight me telling the guy that he’d have to go through her to get to me.

She sings my praises. Somewhat related to heralding my arrival and defending me comes telling others how wonderful I am. I once had a girlfriend tell me that she thought that one of the roles of a girlfriend was to boost the ego of her boyfriend. If anyone wonders why I might have a big ego it is because I’ve had very good girlfriends who regularly told me and everyone else how wonderful they thought I was.

She shares. When I hook up with a woman I tend to think of it in terms of us rather than as her and I. I think most women, once they get to where they think there is relationship potential; seem to think the same way. As such we tend to share whatever it is with the other even if it means giving up that last piece of one’s favorite candy.

She gets jealous. This may seem odd that I add it here but only girls that fall for me get jealous. I much prefer women who don’t get jealous but it seems that all do, to some extent. My last thread was all about taking Mary around and getting her jealous. It wasn’t intentional at first but once I realized that she was getting jealous of every woman I talked to, I actually pushed it a bit. Oddly, most women who get jealous get mad at the other women and not me.

She grooms me. She’ll pick lint off of my clothing, put a wayward hair in its place, and use her napkin to wipe drippings off the edge of my mouth, straightens my shirt…

She touches me. She runs her hand across my shoulders or my back as she walks behind me, she pokes me in the side as she walks up to me, she leans against me, when we’re talking she reaches out and touches my arm, my knee, my thigh especially as she makes a point.

She keeps track of me. Not like a stalker but like when we are at the same place she will be keeping an eye on me, knowing what I’ve been doing, who I’ve been talking to.

She asks me to stay/come back to see her.

Lilly

In my posts, whenever I’ve mentioned my girlfriend, I’ve been referencing Lilly. It is tempting to just say that she is my favorite girlfriend but in reality she is of a different kind – our relationship is of another kind. I really don’t believe in soul mates and all that but Lilly and I are often as one almost as if we were soul mates. We think alike and tend to have the same opinions on most subjects. There is nothing that I can’t talk to her about. We have an understanding of each other. If I think that there is a problem between us I never go to others for advice. I just talk to her and things tend to work out.

With Lilly I feel a kind of burning sensation in my chest that I don’t feel with other women.

Crushes

Most of this was written over a two day period on a pad of paper that I often carry with me, from the time I ran into my friend Tim until the morning after we hooked up with Denise and Mary. The four of us ended up at Denise’s place sometime after midnight. The other three were talking about going to sleep but I was still wide awake and took a walk as the others fell asleep.

In the course of my walk I stopped by an all night grocery store to pick up a snack. As I stood in the dairy aisle deciding if I wanted a yogurt or a cheese snack I felt a hand upon my bottom, clearly a groping. I turned and saw three women walking away. One, by the way she walked, a certain swing to her hips, led me to suspect that she was the culprit.

A couple of aisles over I caught glimpse of them again. They were all rather average; HB5’s or so. While I was looking through the produce the one who had groped me kind of popped up out of nowhere and, I guess, sort of draped her self on me, initiating a hug. We hugged for awhile and as I let up, she only squeezed tighter. We hugged for a long time.

I must point out that I did have several mind altering substances in my system which made the whole affair seem dreamy. I think that under normal circumstances I would have rejected/ran away from her. But she was young, like around 20, and I’m sure to her, it was kind of a fantasy fulfillment kind of experience. I get a kick out of the idea that I played such a role to that girl.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting it all together

Whatever I do, wherever I go I always encounter women who look at me, who smile and will flirt with me. It’s the way I go through my day, smiling, flirting, enjoying myself. Young, old; beautiful, ugly; black, white; fat, thin; it doesn’t matter, I flirt with, have fun with them all.

Ever so often I meet one that I find interesting and strike up a conversation, a friendship. Soon I find myself plotting my paths so that I run into these women over and over again. They are like Cindy with an occasional one like Denise – not exactly girlfriends but they’ll say nice things to and about me, and do things for me, look lovingly into my eyes and hug me as if we were lovers. Around town I typically have around two dozen of these little relationships going – any one day I might run into as many as six of them.

Much more rare, at a rate of just under one a year I meet someone like Mary. Always the difference is in that I feel a certain connection. You know the common wisdom seems to say that you meet someone and through actions of both parties something sort of develops and then decisions made. To me though it is more like a connection is there right up front and we work to make it happen.

Even more important though is Lilly. Even though I always have friends I’ve never had like a best friend except for a few women like Lilly. I love her very much. We live together yet have separate professional and social lives which at times leave us thousands of miles apart. When we first got together we agreed to a don’t ask, don’t tell policy as to sex with others. Actually she is pretty cool about it. I think she even gets off on the idea that other women like me.

Then there are the crushes, the women that just seem to pop up out of the woodwork ever so often - kind of like finding a shinny new penny lying on the ground.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have time to read this yet, but I just wanted to say that I love the thread title.

The first paragraph makes this thread seem very promising, and I hope others here will learn something new or be able to take something away from your attitude towards the opposite sex.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
I don't have time to read this yet, but I just wanted to say that I love the thread title.

The first paragraph makes this thread seem very promising, and I hope others here will learn something new or be able to take something away from your attitude towards the opposite sex.

Iqqi, this site is going to ruin you, why do you want to know all this stuff? I can't imagine being a guy chasing you after you learn all these things.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Iqqi, this site is going to ruin you, why do you want to know all this stuff? I can't imagine being a guy chasing you after you learn all these things.
Ok I am back.

Lol. Learn all what things? I haven't read the thread yet, is it that bad??

Is it going to "ruin me", if I read it!? I am kind of scurrred now.

Anyways, if you mean learn techniques in general, well, I think men and women do a lot of the same things. They just call it something different. And my overall philosophy is that techniques don't mean nuttin'. So yeah, if some guy is trying to "run technique" on me, it won't work. But that has nothing to do with what I read here. Falsities just don't work with me in general. I am attracted to someone who knows themself, and who is comfortable being natural with women... i.e. - me.

Other than that, sh!t is entertaining, son. And if I can offer some perspective (or an accountant joke or three), great!

I will be back to read the thread later... unless this thread specifically is going to ruin me!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to read when the OP admitted the only reason it comes here is to mock the posters and its "girlfriend" gazed over its shoulder while it was posting, and asked it why it was talking to a bunch of losers.

Something about creatures who live under bridges.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Potato is a troll and a female posing as a male feminist.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really necessary to name call here on the Mature Men's forum? :nono:

Noone has even commented on the actual thread, though Guru's reply was hilarious and fitting.

Potato, you are a strange one.

I finally read it all, and I think that you definately march to the beat of a different drummer. But the guys here could all learn something from the way you interact with women. Women gravitate towards you because you are positive, and seem to love women, which I am sure they pick up on. Also, the fact that you are very original and unique probably adds an air of mystery and excitement to your aura, which hooks them.

I think that despite the fact that you posted this on a board where it won't be well recieved (because dude, you are so weird :rolleyes: - and ****y), there is some really good information to be gleaned, and it was cool of you to take time out to spell it out, what you have learned about women, and how they will treat you when they care about you. And your list was spot on.

Kudos to you, I am sure the lurkers of sosuave will get something from your wisdom.

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
potatoes input is to say that being the handsome hot stud that he is women throw themselves at him at every turn. he offers the perspective of what its like to be him and how easy it is for him with his genetics to get girls and says, hey guys dunno what you guys experience but this is how it goes down for me. i dunno what my secret is, but lets see, wink wink, good genetics, wink wink. its kind of a diss to the posters on here, but kind of not as he speaks the truth as to what girls want and he's living it and he's letting everyone know to boot; girls want the guy with the good genetics.... good body, good face and a good brain. all 3 are used to create an image, a perceived image that girls go nuts for and if you can create this image, this potato, whip your **** out boys, cos its gettin sucked.

i'm at a point now where i experience a similar thing when i go out. ppl looking and noticing me. girls calling my name (if they know it). having an easy time in social situations bc your smarter than everyone else. there is no fairness... its genetics.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a teenager chronicling his awesome sexual adventure in his diary while his letter jacket is being washed in the washer.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
swifTy said:
potatoes input is to say that being the handsome hot stud that he is women throw themselves at him at every turn. he offers the perspective of what its like to be him and how easy it is for him with his genetics to get girls and says, hey guys dunno what you guys experience but this is how it goes down for me. i dunno what my secret is, but lets see, wink wink, good genetics, wink wink. its kind of a diss to the posters on here, but kind of not as he speaks the truth as to what girls want and he's living it and he's letting everyone know to boot; girls want the guy with the good genetics.... good body, good face and a good brain. all 3 are used to create an image, a perceived image that girls go nuts for and if you can create this image, this potato, whip your **** out boys, cos its gettin sucked.

i'm at a point now where i experience a similar thing when i go out. ppl looking and noticing me. girls calling my name (if they know it). having an easy time in social situations bc your smarter than everyone else. there is no fairness... its genetics.

Exactly. Even if what he was saying is true, and I have my doubts as only celebrities have it made like he claims he does, it's of no use to most guys. But I seriously doubt the validity of his posts. What 48 year old man short of a celebrity has it that easy with women? Besides, I know he's not talking about 20 year old women, so who cares? I seriously doubt potato's even a male to begin with, unless it's some guy trolling. If you read this OP you can only conclude it was written by some feminist lesbian.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
homeless people?
We all hate homeless people, but he was referring to "Trolls", who often live under bridges. (Are you Japanese, or do you just live there?)

You see, when you came here, you were having problems with relationships. So was I, and so was everyone, including the few female posters here. There is no other reason to start reading this page.

So it is very suspect when someone posts here to say, "Hot Babes throw themselves at me 24/7 without any game or effort on my part." It is likely to be in his imagination. If this were the truth, why would he be here?

Also, he tells strange, unrealistic stories sometimes in order to have something insulting to say to posters who doubt him. Like in this post, he is sitting in a nightclub with his gang of women making fun of a man who is sitting by himself. Can you imagine that? Does this sound like a secure or compassionate man? And do you think a real gang of women would find this funny or charming?

Reaction score
iqqi said:
Ok I am back.

Lol. Learn all what things? I haven't read the thread yet, is it that bad??

Is it going to "ruin me", if I read it!? I am kind of scurrred now.

Anyways, if you mean learn techniques in general, well, I think men and women do a lot of the same things. They just call it something different. And my overall philosophy is that techniques don't mean nuttin'. So yeah, if some guy is trying to "run technique" on me, it won't work. But that has nothing to do with what I read here. Falsities just don't work with me in general. I am attracted to someone who knows themself, and who is comfortable being natural with women... i.e. - me.

Other than that, sh!t is entertaining, son. And if I can offer some perspective (or an accountant joke or three), great!

I will be back to read the thread later... unless this thread specifically is going to ruin me!

No I meant reading this site in general.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1310273#post1310273

potato said:
I am getting bored with all of this. Plus, as I keep reading some of the more “enlightened” posts to my girlfriend she either laughs or asks me why I keep talking to a bunch of losers.

I’ve been looking through several of these types of web sites and I’ve yet to be convinced that any PUAs or Don Juan wannabes really know anything about women. Not really and nothing about attraction. That’s always the big deal isn’t it, learning attraction by gaming, ha, ha, ha. Until you can “game” a crowd of women into mobbing you, or walk into almost anyplace and have the eyes of nearly every woman upon you, I doubt any of you really understand attraction.

Did I read it in a book? No, I just looked at the women around me and decided that I could be the type of man that every women wanted and just went for it.

Yes I come here to laugh at you. I also go to religious sites and laugh at them. Part of the problem is so many separate themselves from reality and from nature that they fail to see what is before them. You all complain about the matrix but you all are the matrix.
But no that wasn't mature man, that was the tips section.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Haha, I never saw that thread.

Any bets on how many other user names this retard has?

Honestly, I remember better posters being banned for making a "u guys all suck" post. Might as well get rid of him, I would say.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one you linked to is funny. I'd be more concrened with the chicks in the bar, or at least having a good time, than scoping out a guy and then actually asking other women what they thought of anther GUY, lol. That's like AFC 101.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I can see how this self congratulatory and self important post could be a turn off, what I think should be gleaned from it is the BEHAVIOR of a High IL woman to you.

A lot of men do NOT KNOW how a High IL woman treats men.
They've never been on the receiving end, so they put up with a lot of low class , low IL behavior from women, and without a previous standard to compare to, seetle for less than they deserve.

So while this post is nothing ground breaking , it is helpful for those men whom have never known good female behavior.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
(because dude, you are so weird - and ****y)
That is the importance of having Lilly in my life, no matter how off anyone else thinks that I might be, we are always normal to each other.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

To the rest of you,

PUA’s are pathetic losers and I don’t mind at all pointing it out. Just look at all the guru types, show me one that doesn’t have some type of mental/emotional problem. They are all nuts. Anyone who looks to them as role models are doing themselves a disservice. However, here on sosuave.com there are posters and I’m sure many readers who are more interested in having a loving relationship with a woman than just scoring.

I’ve been trying to show in this thread and my previous one that the way to get women, to live a life where women come to you is to have nice friendly interactions with everyone you meet without expectations or an agenda – just be happy and friendly because it is the better way to live. Being this way leads to people wanting to be around you which leads to romance from time to time regardless of if you are looking for it or not.

ketostix said:
Exactly. Even if what he was saying is true, and I have my doubts as only celebrities have it made like he claims he does, it's of no use to most guys. But I seriously doubt the validity of his posts. What 48 year old man short of a celebrity has it that easy with women?
I am not a celebrity, at least not in the conventional sense, yet many people tend to notice, remember, and recognize me – mostly because I am such a nice guy to be around.

Besides, I know he's not talking about 20 year old women, so who cares?
Actually I’m talking about all women. The list that is below the subtitle of Mary applies to all women. They are characteristics of girls that I dated in high school just as well as Mary who is 39. I flirt with babies, 12 year old girls, high schoolers, 20 somethings, 30 somethings, 40 somethings, 50 somethings, elderly women. Just as a beautiful woman is beautiful to men of all ages, a charming man is charming to women of all ages.

I seriously doubt potato's even a male to begin with, unless it's some guy trolling. If you read this OP you can only conclude it was written by some feminist lesbian.
This is so funny.:crackup:

Phyzzle said:
We all hate homeless people,
I don’t.

So it is very suspect when someone posts here to say, "Hot Babes throw themselves at me 24/7 without any game or effort on my part."
Only because you are expecting exact things to say or do, there are none. Guys who are most popular with women are popular because the women see them as cool or whatever, not because they game women well or not.

Also, he tells strange, unrealistic stories
Strange to you.

…he is sitting in a nightclub with his gang of women making fun of a man who is sitting by himself. Can you imagine that? Does this sound like a secure or compassionate man? And do you think a real gang of women would find this funny or charming?
Do you ever just sit around and talk to women? The guy was actually with some other guys and they spent most of their time hang out around a pool table. All the time when I’m hanging out with women one or another will be going on and on about this or that guy – about how some guy tried something to get the girl and she was complaining about his behavior or attitude or whatever. On this site many times guys will be going back and forth about some woman being an attention wh0re or flaky or whatever. Women talk the same way about guys.

Phyzzle said:
…retard…
Oh my feelings are so hurt.:cry: