Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women’s morality and cheating

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s her husband like? Is the dude a total pushover or does getting cucked turn him on?
He’s actually a stand up, solid guy. Not a beta, successful contractor. And he’s better looking than one dude I know for certain ****ed his wife.

I guarantee he has no clue his princess is visiting other castles.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt with her wildly, she's already said that she'd fvck you. See if you can get her wet enough that she jumps you. Doesn't sound like you'd be missing much if she says no, and you'd at least have fun.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s actually a stand up, solid guy. Not a beta, successful contractor. And he’s better looking than one dude I know for certain ****ed his wife.

how could he not know? The way you describe her he would have to be the most naive dude ever. But having said that I will say I am constantly blown away by the crappy behavior other guys tolerate.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

A woman can love you and still have sex with other men. It's also an example of how women are incapable of loving a man like he can love her. She can even adore her husband and suck other dikks.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can love you and still have sex with other men. It's also an example of how women are incapable of loving a man like he can love her. She can even adore her husband and suck other dikks.
Dat der cold harsh truth

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt with her wildly, she's already said that she'd fvck you. See if you can get her wet enough that she jumps you. Doesn't sound like you'd be missing much if she says no, and you'd at least have fun.

Objectively her younger sister is hotter, but being a challenge works on men just like it does with women. If a broad tells me no, it makes me want it so much more.

Reaction score

She sees him as beta. Because in their relationship he is beta. Otherwise she wouldn't risk losing him. Someone should introduce him to this forum. All women have the potential to be *****s. Most modern women are *****s because they are allowed to get away with it. If the slut won't **** you, tell him. If she does **** you, tell him.

Reaction score
That's a fact. And if they both agree to an open relationship more power to them. But women want to have their cake and eat it too. And most get off on deceiving men. It works for them because they are so good at sticking together.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women rule with emotion. Period.
If they want sex they’ll go for it. Especially if H can’t pound her or get it up.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sees him as beta. Because in their relationship he is beta. Otherwise she wouldn't risk losing him. Someone should introduce him to this forum. All women have the potential to be *****s. Most modern women are *****s because they are allowed to get away with it. If the slut won't **** you, tell him. If she does **** you, tell him.

You’re suggesting I blow up their marriage?? Lol

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s obviously not sacred. Eventually, IF he lucky, he will accidentally find out or she will divorce rape him. He will be looking around saying...”why am I the last one to know?”
Pretty normal.
Or the worst case scenario possible is he grows old with her thinking he had a good wife and though there were problems they made it. Never knowing that he was married to a slut.
I guess the joke is on him?

Last edited:
Reaction score
She's blown the marriage already. He's being played a fool and doesn't know it. He deserves the truth. And, I can guarantee you that even though She is ****ing whoever she wants, she doesn't want him ****ing any other women. That's how they are. He deserves to know that he has options too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's blown the marriage already. He's being played a fool and doesn't know it. He deserves the truth. And, I can guarantee you that even though She is ****ing whoever she wants, she doesn't want him ****ing any other women. That's how they are. He deserves to know that he has options too.
How is it going to effect her ego when she realize her man can and is fvcking other babes? Will she feel so special?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You can take that truth to the bank.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man every once in a while someone comes on this forum peddling this bullsh!t... use some fvcking stats. Men cheat on women as much as or more than women cheat on men. You're saying men can't love their wife and still have sex with other women? that women are incapable of love but men are? These views are only possible to have because you get them from your echo chamber and hang out on another one...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it when they cheat on guys less attractive and less well off than their husband? Whats that all about?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you can be attractive and well off and still be a beta cuck.

In the wise words of @DEEZEDBRAH

Girls are turning 18, 19, 20, 21 every day.

Meanwhile guys are playing house with cratered SMV.

Spin plates. If girl acts up, ghost. If girl approaches the wall event horizon, ghost. If she doesn't let you stick your c0ck up her ass and then turn her around and deep throat her.......ghost.

Womynz is only loyal to the highest status male in the room.

Meanwhile these cucks playing house. Lol.
And if the guy isnt a beta? Then what?