Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women’s morality and cheating

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Man every once in a while someone comes on this forum peddling this bullsh!t... use some fvcking stats. Men cheat on women as much as or more than women cheat on men. You're saying men can't love their wife and still have sex with other women? that women are incapable of love but men are? These views are only possible to have because you get them from your echo chamber and hang out on another one...
Didn't say anything of the sort. That was your echo chamber. We see what we want to see.
Yes. I am saying that women do not love a man the way he thinks he does. This is biology. I don't know you of course. But even if there were stats on this, you wouldn't believe them if I did show them to you.
I've already done the surveys. In person. The bullsh!t I see on this forum is that established guys who don't like their little world rocked. It's the same on any forum.

Lets take a very simple, very basic truth. Lets keep it light. We aren't going to throw it out because someones sensibilities are offended.
The average girl will loose her virginity at lets say 14-16 years old. How many boys are still virgin at this point? I know I was. All I cared about was baseball and Rugby.
So lets move it forward to when shes 18. The average is around 8 guys. We are keeping it conservative. Most boys are still virgins. Yes? No? So you are saying that these girls never even kissed another guy until the regular guy knows he's been broken up with? Interesting.

So now lets move it forward. Most college students are women. The most graduating college students are women. First time away from home etc. At 8 to however many guys shes had, she's seriously depleted her ability to "pair-bond". Shes in a propaganda concentration camp. College/University. If you have any questions on this, please refer to Atom Smasher's latest posts. In college, most of the guys I knew were not getting any. The vast majority maybe have had one girlfriend. I spent most of my time on a pitchers mound. Even in the off season. But I had at the time two girlfriends that lasted a couple of months each. I did have a young cutie that whenever she got drunk, would come knock on my dorm room door. So that part was good for me. I'm 6'2" and in very good shape by then and could spin a curve-ball pretty darn good. We didn't even know what "game" was and those three women come to me. I had my sights set on the military and Special Forces. So at 20 years old, I had had three women but I was a late bloomer and it was starting to gain a headwind. Most men that I knew were still jacking off a few times a day in frustration.

Even most of the coveted football players were frustrated. Naturally the "chad" types were getting plenty. They didn't have "game" per say, the women came to them. Well, I guess that's game.

Lets move it forward. Lets say she is 21 or 22 and has graduated with her HR degree or whatever she could easily get. She's been sowing her oats for sure. Again, lets be very conservative. Lets say shes had by this point, 15-20 men. Naturally, she most likely got curious and tried a good double-stuff with two guys at least once if shes really cute. Fatties and fives and sixes get plenty of action and are generally higher in numbers. Women are serious competitors. Obviously she made sure she was completely broken up with any man before even kissing another man. Some of the men, just by default and their innocent viewpoint in life and their Feminine Imperative training from growing up in our world, would automatically think that because they had sex with a woman that it was then a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Oooops.

Lets move it forward some more. Again, lets be stupidly conservative and pretend we are in fairyland and from 21 to 27 years old she only had 2 boyfriends per year. So by 27 and being very conservative, shes had another 12 men between 21 and 27 years old. Naturally, she was completely broke up from one guy before swinging to the new guy. So lets say 32 men for arguments sake. LMAO

In reality she was never single from lets say 18 to 27. She has always had a guy ready and willing. Did you know that women are natural plate spinners? Lets assume that 80% were good girls and wouldn't even think about spinning plates. Lets get really deep into fairyland.

Most men that I know, have illusions of a cute wife and a house and children. This is what they are programmed to do. I know I was. 80% + of men are after the american dream. Men are builders by nature. Building a family falls right into line with his natural inclinations. Just look at all the men fighting to get into a relationship with women with over 30 partners and are not even 30 years old yet. Of course with all those partners she never was seeing more than one a time and she always made sure that whatever guy was the "boyfriend" knew absolutely that she was breaking up before even kissing another guy. Just ask them. They will tell you how honorable and decent they've been. Why would she lie like that? Because she knows the man to marry has a fantasy in his head that he can't let go of. This makes him easy to manipulate. He wants to build something awesome. She knows that he will procure her survival but she needs to keep one foot out in case she has an opportunity to bounce to a higher potential survival potential guy or her husband happens to fail.

At lets say at 30 partners, she is unable to pair-bond. Shes been run through. In fact, she has ruined herself. So lets take this to marriage. She can't ever feel deeply connected to her husband. Yet he feels that connection because of the way he is wired and the way he thinks from his social Feminine programming.

In very little time the marginal "honeymoon" wears off for her. She starts longing for the excitement. She starts thinking that she settled when in fact there are some great qualities in her husband BUT she cant connect with him deeply. That's why she thinks she has settled. Well she actually can't connect deeply with any man who is not a Rogue and Rake. Nope she will always make sure that her husband knows its over and done before she even kisses another guy. Most likely her number is closer to 50 than 30.

So you think all these men, and there's the vast majority of them, are actually going out and banging women? LOL Well lets follow the available statistics out there and assume he has slept with 5 to 8 women by 30. (actually 5-8 women is in a lifetime) He is most definitely able to pair-bond as a man. He throws everything into his marriage. Ooops. But he loves her. Shes his best friend and confidant. He doesn't know she is bored stiff and her only cure is an exciting man. He works even harder for that one or two nights of sex a month.

Do I need to go on to 67 to 70% divorce rates between the ages of 18 and 40? The 50% statistics includes the 50 to 80 year olds that have squashed SMV and divorce will do neither any good so they don't. A 50 year old woman is not going to get divorced, as a rule, because she will be a cat lady and she knows it.

Any average man (95%) who thinks he can compete with a woman for the number of sex partners is one dumb b@stard. The problem with this society is the actions and strategies of women are cloaked and concealed from open scrutiny by society. This has been going on since the dawn of time. It's just that the state facilitates a woman's breeding strategy.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What is it when they cheat on guys less attractive and less well off than their husband? Whats that all about?
AND much smaller penis's much of the time. This is the lesser guy matching and triggering her chemicals.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AND much smaller penis's much of the time. This is the lesser guy matching and triggering her chemicals.
Did you realize when a bytch is cheating on you the magic in her brain makes almost anyone look more attractive than the cheated on husband? Its the same psychology where someone is always lying when the truth would be better.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Did you realize when a bytch is cheating on you the magic in her brain makes almost anyone look more attractive than the cheated on husband? Its the same psychology where someone is always lying when the truth would be better.
Never thought about it but I can see the truth to it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never thought about it but I can see the truth to it.
It is. As a former hard core cheater i have first hand experience. You see the same brain that rationalized all the lies that you have to come up with. The same brain that protects your ego and doesnt let you feel shytty for being shytty. That same brain sugar coats and elevates anyone outside the one your cheating on. It lets you rationalize it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or the worst case scenario possible is he grows old with her thinking he had a good wife and though there were problems they made it. Never knowing that he was married to a slut.
I guess the joke is on him?
Sometimes ignorance is bliss...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes ignorance is bliss...
It is, but would you want to know the truth? The truth, no matter how brutal, is easier to confront than a lie. A man deserves a life where he faces the truth and builds his world in peace.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a man has generally low standards coupled with a spineless back, he's more prone to be cheated on by not only women but other men too.

He tries to over compensate it by being Mr.Nice Guy, trying to buy love, affection or loyalty.

But people just plain disrespects him and he gets frustrated, hurt, disillusioned and finally angry at the world.

Yet he doesn't realise he is the root cause.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man has generally low standards coupled with a spineless back, he's more prone to be cheated on by not only women but other men too.

He tries to over compensate it by being Mr.Nice Guy, trying to buy love, affection or loyalty.

But people just plain disrespects him and he gets frustrated, hurt, disillusioned and finally angry at the world.

That was a different point. A man with a spine can get cheated on. After a while her brain conjures up all type of rationalizations to make anyone look better than the cheated husband.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

I have observed this to be true.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That was a different point. A man with a spine can get cheated on. After a while her brain conjures up all type of rationalizations to make anyone look better than the cheated husband.
A man with a spine can and has been cheated on by wife's or girlfriend's BUT for those women, they know its over after fighting to save that relationship and has called it quits even before the cheating started.

The spineless man however WILL be taken for a run until they finally get tired of him.

That's the difference.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man with a spine can and has been cheated on by wife's or girlfriend's BUT for those women, they know its over after fighting to save that relationship and has called it quits even before the cheating started.

The spineless man however WILL be taken for a run until they finally get tired of him.

That's the difference.
Spine will leave when he finds out or make an endless bar for her to leap over.

Reaction score
Didn't say anything of the sort. That was your echo chamber. We see what we want to see.
Yes. I am saying that women do not love a man the way he thinks he does. This is biology. I don't know you of course. But even if there were stats on this, you wouldn't believe them if I did show them to you.
I've already done the surveys. In person. The bullsh!t I see on this forum is that established guys who don't like their little world rocked. It's the same on any forum.

Lets take a very simple, very basic truth. Lets keep it light. We aren't going to throw it out because someones sensibilities are offended.
The average girl will loose her virginity at lets say 14-16 years old. How many boys are still virgin at this point? I know I was. All I cared about was baseball and Rugby.
So lets move it forward to when shes 18. The average is around 8 guys. We are keeping it conservative. Most boys are still virgins. Yes? No? So you are saying that these girls never even kissed another guy until the regular guy knows he's been broken up with? Interesting.

So now lets move it forward. Most college students are women. The most graduating college students are women. First time away from home etc. At 8 to however many guys shes had, she's seriously depleted her ability to "pair-bond". Shes in a propaganda concentration camp. College/University. If you have any questions on this, please refer to Atom Smasher's latest posts. In college, most of the guys I knew were not getting any. The vast majority maybe have had one girlfriend. I spent most of my time on a pitchers mound. Even in the off season. But I had at the time two girlfriends that lasted a couple of months each. I did have a young cutie that whenever she got drunk, would come knock on my dorm room door. So that part was good for me. I'm 6'2" and in very good shape by then and could spin a curve-ball pretty darn good. We didn't even know what "game" was and those three women come to me. I had my sights set on the military and Special Forces. So at 20 years old, I had had three women but I was a late bloomer and it was starting to gain a headwind. Most men that I knew were still jacking off a few times a day in frustration.

Even most of the coveted football players were frustrated. Naturally the "chad" types were getting plenty. They didn't have "game" per say, the women came to them. Well, I guess that's game.

Lets move it forward. Lets say she is 21 or 22 and has graduated with her HR degree or whatever she could easily get. She's been sowing her oats for sure. Again, lets be very conservative. Lets say shes had by this point, 15-20 men. Naturally, she most likely got curious and tried a good double-stuff with two guys at least once if shes really cute. Fatties and fives and sixes get plenty of action and are generally higher in numbers. Women are serious competitors. Obviously she made sure she was completely broken up with any man before even kissing another man. Some of the men, just by default and their innocent viewpoint in life and their Feminine Imperative training from growing up in our world, would automatically think that because they had sex with a woman that it was then a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Oooops.

Lets move it forward some more. Again, lets be stupidly conservative and pretend we are in fairyland and from 21 to 27 years old she only had 2 boyfriends per year. So by 27 and being very conservative, shes had another 12 men between 21 and 27 years old. Naturally, she was completely broke up from one guy before swinging to the new guy. So lets say 32 men for arguments sake. LMAO

In reality she was never single from lets say 18 to 27. She has always had a guy ready and willing. Did you know that women are natural plate spinners? Lets assume that 80% were good girls and wouldn't even think about spinning plates. Lets get really deep into fairyland.

Most men that I know, have illusions of a cute wife and a house and children. This is what they are programmed to do. I know I was. 80% + of men are after the american dream. Men are builders by nature. Building a family falls right into line with his natural inclinations. Just look at all the men fighting to get into a relationship with women with over 30 partners and are not even 30 years old yet. Of course with all those partners she never was seeing more than one a time and she always made sure that whatever guy was the "boyfriend" knew absolutely that she was breaking up before even kissing another guy. Just ask them. They will tell you how honorable and decent they've been. Why would she lie like that? Because she knows the man to marry has a fantasy in his head that he can't let go of. This makes him easy to manipulate. He wants to build something awesome. She knows that he will procure her survival but she needs to keep one foot out in case she has an opportunity to bounce to a higher potential survival potential guy or her husband happens to fail.

At lets say at 30 partners, she is unable to pair-bond. Shes been run through. In fact, she has ruined herself. So lets take this to marriage. She can't ever feel deeply connected to her husband. Yet he feels that connection because of the way he is wired and the way he thinks from his social Feminine programming.

In very little time the marginal "honeymoon" wears off for her. She starts longing for the excitement. She starts thinking that she settled when in fact there are some great qualities in her husband BUT she cant connect with him deeply. That's why she thinks she has settled. Well she actually can't connect deeply with any man who is not a Rogue and Rake. Nope she will always make sure that her husband knows its over and done before she even kisses another guy. Most likely her number is closer to 50 than 30.

So you think all these men, and there's the vast majority of them, are actually going out and banging women? LOL Well lets follow the available statistics out there and assume he has slept with 5 to 8 women by 30. (actually 5-8 women is in a lifetime) He is most definitely able to pair-bond as a man. He throws everything into his marriage. Ooops. But he loves her. Shes his best friend and confidant. He doesn't know she is bored stiff and her only cure is an exciting man. He works even harder for that one or two nights of sex a month.

Do I need to go on to 67 to 70% divorce rates between the ages of 18 and 40? The 50% statistics includes the 50 to 80 year olds that have squashed SMV and divorce will do neither any good so they don't. A 50 year old woman is not going to get divorced, as a rule, because she will be a cat lady and she knows it.

Any average man (95%) who thinks he can compete with a woman for the number of sex partners is one dumb b@stard. The problem with this society is the actions and strategies of women are cloaked and concealed from open scrutiny by society. This has been going on since the dawn of time. It's just that the state facilitates a woman's breeding strategy.
Don't feed the trolls.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good **** vibe and variety. And no competition anxiety. She thinks she has her cuck husband and always will until she decides to divorce rape him.
Husband says "lets have qn open relationship" and proceeds to slay more worthy women that herself. You see you can get greater balance in these situations thru some not so straightforward and "good" ways.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you can be attractive and well off and still be a beta cuck.

In the wise words of @DEEZEDBRAH

Girls are turning 18, 19, 20, 21 every day.

Meanwhile guys are playing house with cratered SMV.

Spin plates. If girl acts up, ghost. If girl approaches the wall event horizon, ghost. If she doesn't let you stick your c0ck up her ass and then turn her around and deep throat her.......ghost.

Womynz is only loyal to the highest status male in the room.

Meanwhile these cucks playing house. Lol.
+1

Its comical how complicated men make it. Also, how manipulative women are in playing up the notion the mystery that is women. Lol

There's no ambiguity with top form SMV 18-23 and dtf, feminine, submissive, etc.

Herein lies the benchmark. Status quo. Not the milks gone bad bulking season.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Its comical how complicated men make it. Also, how manipulative women are in playing up the notion the mystery that is women. Lol

There's no ambiguity with top form SMV 18-23 and dtf, feminine, submissive, etc.

Herein lies the benchmark. Status quo. Not the milks gone bad bulking season.
No mystery. Nothing to figure out. Women either want to fvck you or not.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this current climate, I believe men have a higher morality when it comes to cheating. Recent studies have even shown that women are cheating more than men now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In this current climate, I believe men have a higher morality when it comes to cheating. Recent studies have even shown that women are cheating more than men now.
It's only recent because researchers recently just found out what the ancients already knew.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a currency of victimhood. A common theme is playing up on victimhood as SMV craters. In terms of morality, women are as good or bad as they can be.