Women’s body language: how do you know if she likes you enough?

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women give SO much clues that they like you and would like to continue to the next step with you with their body language, that it just SHOCKS me how many fellas out there walk around being single for weeks, maybe even months or YEARS. We always seem to think that it was “just a look” or “a normal thing to do for anything”…but nine times out of ten? It was a pure GREEN LIGHT, inviting you to come talk to her, or do MORE with her once you did…

So I want to give you some body language training of how WOMEN want you to know, so you’ll never miss out on an opportunity again…

P.S: I’m an average looking guy, far from Brad Pitt material and still I count around 20 body language signals PER DAY when I just take the train to work, work, have lunch, work some more and go back by train…20 without even looking for it – maybe now you’ll know how MUCH you’ve been missing.

From nothing > opening
- She's looking at you longer than usual (studies have shown that it takes an average human brain LESS than half a second to see and recognize an object being seen..so anything BEYOND that is her looking at you for a reason! Always look around wherever you are at to see who’s already looking, even online: the last visits page!)
- Prolonged eye contact (either establishing eye contact with someone already looking at you or looking at someone until they look back, again...the half a second rule applies)
- Since eye contact is so important, here’s another: if she looks at you and you at her, and she looks away? That’s not rejection, that’s her BEING SHY..being nervous about the sudden sexual tension
- She's in the vicinity longer than usual (she stays juuust a little longer than usual ordering a drink or talking to someone near you, after her friends have already moved to another spot, etc. it means "here I am, take me now!")
- She's touching you subtly by putting her hand on your wrist or arm, pushing you or stomping you as to say "how could you! you're mean" (pay attention: a lot of times, YOU are opened during normal conversation without even noticing it...)
- Here’s a juicy secret: I highly recommend you go out on to the streets or to a club or wherever with a girl you’ve befriended and ASK her which woman is interested in you, ask her to tell which signals she sees…you’ll be AMAZED, trust me
- She's stroking, twisting or throwing around her hair near you (sign of interest, the body language way of hihi or you make me shy!)
- She's got her legs crossed with the upper foot pointing towards you (clear sign of interest)
- She positions her body during conversation towards you as to say "I'm open to you"
- She leans in to talk to you
- She starts powdering her noise, doing her make-up otherwise or wetting her lips around you
- She can't sit still or stand still around you (she's nervous around you because she can feel tension, sexual tension that is)
- She's swallowing with her throat a bit TOO much around you (it’s like she ate something she can’t swallow, and it’s a CLEAR sign of nervousness, see above for why that is a good thing again)
- She's fidgeting around with her hands, nails, feet, legs, etc. (again, nervousness)
- She smiles back when you smile at her or even in her direction (she’ll only give a slight smile then – but it’s there)
- She waves back or at you or smiles when you wave at her
- If you raise your eyebrows twice as to say “how about you and me go do something..”, the naughty eyebrows or so-to-speak, and she smiles? You’re in!
- Etc. you can check out Allan Pease's book Body Language for more (download it on www.scribd.com for FREE, it’s like an online library with hidden secrets in it..)

From opening > attraction
- She's laughing (laughing is NEVER because something is funny, it's either a) a direct response to HOW the joke is being told as in..the character of the person that's bringing it a person likes or b) too laugh away nervousness or vulnerability...either way, it’s a sign that she’s into you: liking your character or feeling the tension between you two..)
- She feels comfortable standing or sitting close to you the whole time while you’re talking…with exception of a noizy club where she needs to do that or she can’t hear you, lol
- She's doing all of the things of from nothing > opening WHILE you're interacting with her
- She needs to go somewhere where you need to go to too and she agrees with you accompanying her without saying a thing (it's like you're on a little date: you went somewhere TOGETHER)
- She tells you you're mean, crazy, naughty, wild etc. (this shows she thinks of you not as being boring, predictable, lame things such as her annoying obligations and daily routines but as someone that's fun, outrageous, successfully teasing...which means she’s INTO YOU)

From attraction > closing: getting the number/email etc.
- She's so involved in the conversation that topics seem to "flow" along as you go, where time flies and the conversation goes on auto-pilot because it's fun, interesting, flirty..this is when you have the gut feeling you can keep on talking for AGES with the girl
- She says or does all of the things I mentioned in the previous “chapters” more than once
- She goes along with you isolating her (to get a drink, to go some place that's more quiet, basically to accompany you ANYWHERE..it means she’s comfortable around you and enjoys your company)
- Notice the eyes...they never lie! Dilated pupils and/or that sparkle in her eyes says everything about how much she's into you...
- She agrees with you on a LOT of things you say (agreement is, unto itself, giving approval! yes, yes, yes...with means there are no objections to moving on)
- You can easily escalate without much resistance (so from just talking to flirting, from flirting to light touching, from light touching to possibly dancing, it shows she’s ready for more)
- You can come into her personal space without her backing up or acting uncomfortable (in human interaction, there's a physical comfort zone around our bodies that determines whether we’re intimate with someone, business-like or friend-like and if you’re business and come to close it makes us uncomfortable: so when you're standing really close to her, like one inch away without her being bothered or moving back? That says enough about what she thinks of you, 4 feet away doesn’t mean anything)
- When there's togetherness (you can do or have done several things together with her: toasting a drink, going to the bar and dancing in Club Game for example)

Remember that just one of these is enough...

From after closing > dating
- She starts to mimick your words and expressions online, on the phone or in person (example: when a girl tells me I'm mean, I mostly say "damn right!" so if they're starting to say that, and other things too...it's basically verbal rapport and I know it's on!)
- She responds VERY quickly to your text message, your online message or email (within a few to 10 minutes) multiple times
- She responds with more than she HAS to in a text message, online or in emails...doing her best to tell as much as possible OR showing a lot of interest in you by asking your ass off, etc.
- She sends you an email, text message, or starts talking online multiple times while you're away or haven't talked yet (this tells you she has been thinking about you numerous times)

From dating > sex
- For moving to kissing, it comes down to all of the above as possible cues (especially ON a date she responds extensively, mimicks your words and behaviors, etc.) and her accepting your touching (light first, than stroking her hair, or touching her face and then...) kiss
- From kissing to sex...it all depends on the girl you're dealing with: some will rip off your clothes as soon as you start kissing them, some require several dates or even weeks. Men are like switches that you turn on or off, but women are more like the volume button of your car stereo: you need to turn that button up slowly, all the way to FULL volume. Her earlobes, her neck, her back (if you stroke it or tease it with your nails) are good soft spots to start, as well as her hair and face (most women absolutely LOVE it when you tenderly and softly stroke their hair or face), plus your warm breath in her neck als turns a woman on…but I’m getting carried away, because I’m not taling about what you should do, but how you can tell how SHE feels
- She bites her lips…it’s a classical sign of lust and mostly used for just that and it’s a clear sign of her fantasizing about more..
- On the date, when you’re next to her and she stops talking alltogether while you talk with a gaze in her eyes, it’s a sign of her being mesmerized by whatever you say..she’s totally under your spell and it’s time to move in for the kill
- On the date when you’re sitting or standing in front of her and she can’t stop smiling, looks around a little TOO much or looks down a lot…it means she absolutely and totally shy because of you, tease her about how you’ve noticed it and the “kill” isn’t very far

Remember that having sex ultimately is HER decision: she needs to feel comfortable, trust you and feel safe around you before she’ll happily move on to the next phase with you…that goes for all the other phases as well. Don’t worry though, I’ve given you enough body language clues for how you can guide her to feeling just that throughout this post.

There are MANY other body languages cues, signals and “green lights” a woman can give you that tell you that you can move to the next step with her, but if I described them all this post would become an ebook, lol!

Last edited:

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips, where did you get these from?? You're own, or one the Guru's? I have skimmed a book called Undercover Sex Signals. It seems pretty good.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing a womans body language is good to know. But, you cannot rely on it all the time. One girl was giving me all the signs she was attracted to me. I was 100% sure she would date me. But, she didn't. I was blown away cause, all the signs were there.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Drewskie: I recommend you go out to as much settings as possible with one (or more) female friend who's willing to point out every woman who likes you and/or all the signals...I routinely did this several a week for a period of months, afterwards I just KNEW which signals were crap, and which weren't. So it's my own stuff :) who wrote that book you mentioned btw?

@ IAFYB: good comment on how body language can be deceiving, but my dear friend..ALL interactions with a woman can be deceiving if her intentions are deceitful. I've had more than one occassion where a woman would give me lots of signals (knowing full well that I would recognize them), only to later discover that she gave me those with a GOAL in mind..my money, getting a drink from me, or even to make someone else jealous.

That's why it's important to, after you've noticed the signals and approached her, to start a conversation..but not just anyone, no - I like to playfully tease them ON PURPOSE. Why? Because if you're teasing the right way (mocking her intentions, accusing her of being a she-devil, a player, seeing you as a money pit or piece of meat, etc.) will mostly make her explain herself (hahaha oh no I'm not, you're mean! and blabla) or make her try a comeback. So teasing is a good way to test the waters of their intentions in my opinion. Good comment! :)

orly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women give SO much clues that they like you and would like to continue to the next step with you with their body language, that it just SHOCKS me how many fellas out there walk around being single for weeks, maybe even months or YEARS. We always seem to think that it was “just a look” or “a normal thing to do for anything”…but nine times out of ten? It was a pure GREEN LIGHT, inviting you to come talk to her, or do MORE with her once you did…
Simple, because no woman, ever, in my entire life, has ever shown any such signs towards me. And I'm pretty sure I'm not "missing" them, because I can recognize it clearly when they're being directed to other men.

Difficult to believe? Yeah, I find it difficult to believe too, but what can I say?

And no, I'm not a 300lb. abominable snowman slob.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id like to add that many of these are signs that the female is opening you already. And yes, many of them are correct. There is a big one that was missed: When a girl is standing to the side of you completely square and facing you, she wants you to talk to her because she already chose you. She did not accidentally decide to stand on your left for like 3 minutes for no reason-- I remembered this last night as a 5'5 DD blonde stood next to me while I was talking to someone else. I ended up taking her home last night-- she even asked later in the night: "Were you picking up on the signals I was sending you?"

This goes to show that guys need to stop, look around and slow down the game a bit and it might just come to you without you even trying. The girl I am referencing from last night was right there next to me for over 5 minutes-- believe it or not, I didn't notice till the 3 minute mark that there was a girl there. It stuns me that I didn't notice this, and I get paid to notice things like that in pictures of other people.

BTW-- from a photographers point of view, the biggest one is the biting of the lower lip when she is looking at you. When that happens, go directly to the: "want to get out of here?" close. It is the most obvious and last resort attention getter from females that I know of, short of her actually asking to have sex with you.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The book I mentioned is by Leil Lowdnes, or something similar. It's not b.s. either, she's like a body language expert, has a degree in it or some sh!t.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to recognise womens body language.

Whats even more important is to improve your own body language. Since most communication is non verbal you are communicating all the time your state of mind. It's simple to learn and very important in attracting women.

Reactions: Gan