Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womanspeak. Post Your Translations.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some:

1)I'd date him=I'd fvck him.
2)I dated him=I fvcked him.
3)I don't care, you decide=I'm indecisive and don't know wtf I would like to do. Lead me around on my leash.
4)I'm kinda busy right now. I'll call you=I ain't interested. Go the F away.
5)I already made plans to go out with the girls=I'm gonna slvt it up and dance on the table and play tonsil hockey with my GF's. How fun!
6)I never cheated on him (unsolicited)=I cheated on him.
7)I just want a really nice guy to be with=I just want a real bad boy to rail me in the bathroom at the club.
8)She's such a slvt=I'm a slvt.
9)I have only been with 7 guys=7x7=49

:D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
"We didn't have sex, but we fooled around." - (translated by Karma's Chicktionary:) "I sucked his c0ck and he butt-fvcked me but he wasn't a high enough Alpha to tame my holiest hole."

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
"We didn't have sex, but we fooled around." - (translated by Karma's Chicktionary:) "I sucked his c0ck and he butt-fvcked me but he wasn't a high enough Alpha to tame my holiest hole."
HA!

More:

1)Does my butt look fat in these jeans?=My a$$ is way hot. I know you'd like to bend me over the counter right now.
2)My boobs are little huh?=My boobs are huge! I have so much cleavage you could drop a baseball down there and never find it!
3)She and I have been friends forever!=I carpet munched her.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to talk.

I need to talk.

You're so sweet.

And unattractive.

You're such a jerk / assho!e.

And it's turning me on.

I'm pregnant.

ABANDON SHIP!!! :crackup:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
"I don't go out (anymore)" or "I'm not into the bar/club thing" = I just text some dude I already know and have him come over my place instead.

"We're on a girls night out.". = We just came here to drink, dance lesbian together, and attention wh@re around. Then we will leave together. When I get home, I'll text this guy to come over.

"I'm not that type of girl.". =. Actually I am, just not with you.

"I want to date other people.". = I want to F other guys.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm staying in tonight" = I'm chained to the kitchen, as I should be.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I like a guy to be taller than me." = I'm a 5'1" petite girl who only wants to date guys that are over 6'3".

"Do you like living here in xyz?". =. I hope you do. If we get serious, I don't want to relocate. I want to stay near my parents so they can babysit our kids.

"I used to be a waitress.". =. I hooked up with the busboy, the cook, and the bartender.

"Are you alone or here with friends?". =. You're ok looking, but I'm hoping you have some hotter buddies/mates.

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Titles Scare Me" : Your okay for now and I wll give you the puss but I am on the look out for something better to be my boyfriend. But treat me like a girlfriend until I find him and kick you to the curb.

"I haven't had sex in over a year since you": I have had several casual sexual relationships since the last guy I seriously dated and was official with.

"Only been with 4 people": 4 + 10

"I have alot of guy friends": I use these guys for different things and I like the attention. I sleep with one of them or maybe two from time to time. The others I just use knowing they want to sleep with me.

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
One more.

"I want to have your baby": What your doing to me feels real good right now and you are making me feel dominated. But I dont really want to have your baby. You are temporary -titles scare me-(see above).

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You'll never have a girlfriend." = Please be with me

"You'll never settle down." = please settle down with me.

"You're a player." = I'm a playerette.

"I fcking hate him!" = I love him.

"Are you gay?" = I probably doh't have a chance with you and it frustrates me.

"So, what do you have a hot date tonight?" = I like you somewhat but not enough to care that you're dating other girls.

"OMG, You're so perfect" = Im BPD, run.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bible_Belt said:
"My dad is a jerk; I hate him." = I'm easy!!! AND A CANCER TO YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU'RE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO WANT ME!
Absolutely right.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Size doesn't matter.". =. The guy I'm hooking up with is hung like a horse. If you'll excuse me, I gotta go. I need to umm comfort my best friend due to her breakup lol.

"Let's dance near the DJ (disc jockey) table. There's more room on that part of the dancefloor and the sound is better." = I'm gonna leave with the DJ not you, or at least toss him my number when you aren't looking.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm fine...." = Everything is not fine, I'm really pissy about something right now but I'm too passive aggressive to tell you. Or I just want you to sit there and guess and try to prod it out of me.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Listen..." = You probably don't want to hear what I'm about to tell you.