Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womanly behavior, and those who justify it...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, What up Karma. Good to see you back at headquarters with the rest of us JOES...lol

And Azanon, how my earlier post applies to the topic is this:

Since my opinion is that men and women are NOT animals, I was implying that we ARE NOT SLAVES to the forces of hormones, society, moods, or whatever. So therefore, because of our free will, we have ultimate control over our actions. No excuses. No revisionist history, No half-assed justifications.

Control over our actions means:We are NOT oblivious to the effects of our actions and behaviors. Whether it's through FORSIGHT or HINDSIGHT, we all KNOW full well the effects of what we do on other people. We may WISH for blindess, yet we STILL see...

If women ROUTINELY throw out shyt tests unconsciously, it's only because they choose to pretend to be oblivious. And if women throw out shyt tests on purpose to try to break guys down, it's merely result of falling/or severely fluctuating interest level.

And chicks who do this regularly have self-esteem issues, delusions of grandeur, or serious character flaws. Their selfishness, their myopic view of life, their addiction to shameless self preservation are merely the barriers they choose to conveniently hide behind. Just because a LIE is told to us by a woman, does that make it somehow TRUE? I think NOT.

Chicks who LIKE you HELP you. In fact, chicks who LIKE you will instead RATIONALIZE ways to elevate you rather than constantly trying to test your nuts by knocking you off YOUR pedestal. If a chick is throwing shyt test at a guy just because she CAN, she's not that into him. Women give men who they think are THE PRIZE free passes---not shyt tests.

I've noticed that the same chick who plots, plans, and schemes to get herself a man that she views as THE PRIZE, is the same chick who plots, plans, and schemes to brutally and feverishly test a guy she already knows she's only marginally interested in.

Many Pimps, Politicians, Preachers, and other men that a lot of women perceive as having an INORDINANT amount of powers and status are RARELY shyt tested by their women. Usually, these chicks will shut the fukk up, tow the line, and do as they're told UNTIL that man's power base is shaken from a hit he's taken by some OUTSIDE force. Most times it's crime, scandal, or an invasion of his "territory" by another SUPER POWER that causes this.

Even when this other "super power" is a man, it's usually a man that somehow is a serious threat to the present guy's already high value status---and thusly a threat to the attached woman's.

That's when a man who is THE PRIZE may become a target of a shyt test. For all other "average" guys, the shyt tests from all the hobby/professional dater-type women start from the very beginning. And again, it's because her interest level in him is not very high.

But if a man REALLY establishes himself as the prize in the sight of the girl, shyt tests would be about as rare as a politician actually directly ANSWERING a question.

I don't buy into the double standard that says that women ALWAYS do what they feel because they're so illogical. To me, this is just a pro-feminist bait and switch tactic that a lot of guys have fallen for because it feeds our puffed up egos.

I feel that men who subscribe too wholeheartedly to this "logic" have been tricked into letting women off the hook. Think about it. Could there BE a more clever way for women to live by their mantra of "it's not my fault" than to have us men parroting it for them?????

Hmmm. Wonder whose the Ventriloquist and whose the Dummy in THAT type of scenario? lol

In conclusion, on the topic of women's behavior and those who try to justify it, I say this:

Much has been said about treating women LIKE children, but we should always remember they are NOT children. They, like us, are responsible for their actions. We don't get a pass, and neither do they. Not because it's fair, but because it's REALITY.

So like my Drill Instructor in DJ Boot Camp always used to say:

Welcome to your Equal Rights, Biiitches!!!

Peace...NO day.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
azanon said:
That was all deep of him, but i didn't see what it had to do with the topic of discussion.

It was a goddamned observation.

For fvcksake if you need to pluck on the keys to make your numbers rise say something of merit.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
If women ROUTINELY throw out shyt tests unconsciously, it's only because they choose to pretend to be oblivious.

And chicks who do this regularly have self-esteem issues, delusions of grandeur, or serious character flaws. Their selfishness, their myopic view of life, their addiction to shameless self preservation are merely the barriers they choose to conveniently hide behind. Just because a LIE is told to us by a woman, does that make it somehow TRUE? I think NOT.

Many Pimps, Politicians, Preachers, and other men that a lot of women perceive as having an INORDINANT amount of powers and status are RARELY shyt tested by their women. Usually, these chicks will shut the fukk up, tow the line, and do as they're told UNTIL that man's power base is shaken from a hit he's taken by some OUTSIDE force. Most times it's crime, scandal, or an invasion of his "territory" by another SUPER POWER that causes this.
I strongly disagree with all of this. Women of every socio-economic strata, every degree of attractiveness and every age will sh!t test a man. I've seen girls of 6 years old deliver what would be a rudimentary sh!t test to other little boys and I see a 64 year old woman sh!t test a 66 year old multi-millionaire (my employer) on an almost weekly basis. I think the fundamental flaw in your thinking is that a sh!t test is necessarily a conscious (and malicious), deliberate provoking of a man. I'm much more inclined to side with UN-ARU on this - women sh!t test from such an early age and with such frequency that you can't simply explain the behavior as a continuous and conscious effort, it would take far too much concentration.

Chicks who LIKE you HELP you. In fact, chicks who LIKE you will instead RATIONALIZE ways to elevate you rather than constantly trying to test your nuts by knocking you off YOUR pedestal. If a chick is throwing shyt test at a guy just because she CAN, she's not that into him. Women give men who they think are THE PRIZE free passes---not shyt test
Wrong. In fact women who do LIKE you will sh!t test you - regularly. The worst thing a woman can be is INDIFFERENT to you. I'd go so far as to say that one prime indicator that a woman IS sufficiently interested in a guy is her sh!t testing. And why do I assert this? Because I agree with this:

Chicks who LIKE you HELP you.
A woman's primary, long term motivation is security. This security can take a lot of forms depending on a woman's individual conditions - financial, emotional, familial, etc. - this is precisely why marriage and long term committment exist as a cultural convention across ethnicty and race. A woman wants to know that by pairing off with a male that her security and the security of any potential offspring are ensured. In fact, so imperative and urgent is this desire for security that society has for centuries built up a complex system of social contrivances to vilify men who are unable or unwilling to provide this security. We have laws that punish a man for not sharing what's perceived as his responsibilty for parental investment - even when the child is not biologically his. We have alimony payments to ensure a woman's continued security. We've traditionally prefered to conscript males exclusively in times of war to , once again, ensure the security of the female (and offspring).

A woman's unconscious propensity to constantly sh!t test is simply this security need dynamic writ large on a biological scale. It is 'hard-wired' into women's psycho-biological function and manifests itself in her behavior. You were correct, that women who like you want you to succeed, because it's in their best interests that you do. But the mechanism they use to prompt this growth and success (as well as reassure themselves of security) is a sh!t test. And, as UN-ARU suggested, they are at most times completely oblivious to having sh!t tested a man at all - it's simply a learning device that they are accustomed to by frequency of use.

When you make a morality issue of it, you devolve into a binary argument - right or wrong, on or off, but you fail to see the process and how better to manage it. In fact you fail the sh!t test by making a moral issue of it. I'm not saying that the methods by which a woman sh!t tests aren't ethically or morally questionable, but what I am saying is that it's easier to solve the problem when you know what motivates it. The primary reason you find a sh!t test morally reprehensible is because you don't understand it. Men and women communicate differently. Men tend to be OVERT in their communicating while women opt to be COVERT in their own. Women communicate in gestures, in acts, in looks and subcommunicating in innuendos in many ways that OVERT men either can't understand or deplore becasue they're not straightforward enough. Taken to the extreme, and particularly in instances where a man has been hurt by a woman, this difference in communication, this COVERTness, appears to be duplicity and cunning. So making a moral issue of it serves the purpose of protecting an ego.

We love to reiterate how women are driven by emotions and men by logic, or at the very least deductive reasoning, but which sex is crazier like a fox? You say you're sick of getting burned by women's irrationality? Then start looking at the method behind the madness.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

For fvcksake if you need to pluck on the keys to make your numbers rise say something of merit.
... says the person who makes a two sentence post.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

Where would you prefer I point out that his "observation" had absolutely nothing to do with this topic?

I have a MA in Biology. I can assure you humans are animals.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
women are like children.

this then creates a victim mentality and an underlying resentment. a woman may love a man deeply, but in her core she nonetheless worries / believes that she only has that man because he finds her sexually attractive.

this is why when a woman actually cares emotionally about a guy she often is slow to jump into the sac, because she doesnt like feeling like an "object" and prefers the emotional connection. hence also why women go for the bad boys, because they dont actually care for him, they just want to get laid.

anyway, my suggestion when dealing with immature people, both men and women, is to look at them like children. once you do this it becomes very easy to cut off their behaviors, or walk away if needed - it becomes easy to be the authoritative alpha.

anyway, just my 2 cents.
Rep worthy, bro!

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo, What up Karma. Good to see you back at headquarters with the rest of us JOES...lol

And Azanon, how my earlier post applies to the topic is this:

Since my opinion is that men and women are NOT animals, I was implying that we ARE NOT SLAVES to the forces of hormones, society, moods, or whatever. So therefore, because of our free will, we have ultimate control over our actions. No excuses. No revisionist history, No half-assed justifications.

If women ROUTINELY throw out shyt tests unconsciously, it's only because they choose to pretend to be oblivious. And if women throw out shyt tests on purpose to try to break guys down, it's merely result of falling/or severely fluctuating interest level.

Chicks who LIKE you HELP you. In fact, chicks who LIKE you will instead RATIONALIZE ways to elevate you rather than constantly trying to test your nuts by knocking you off YOUR pedestal. If a chick is throwing shyt test at a guy just because she CAN, she's not that into him. Women give men who they think are THE PRIZE free passes---not shyt tests.

I've noticed that the same chick who plots, plans, and schemes to get herself a man that she views as THE PRIZE, is the same chick who plots, plans, and schemes to brutally and feverishly test a guy she already knows she's only marginally interested in.

Welcome to your Equal Rights, Biiitches!!!

Peace...NO day.
WORD, another +REP worthy post!!! Women who want you to improve and encourage your improvement are relationship worthy! Women who stay silent or prefer you to act in a certain way are not!!!