Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman with kid(s)??

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
As a Darwinian and a biological scientist I would never date a single mother. As a structural functionalist sociologist I would avoid any type of serious relationship with them.
Please expand.

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two LTR with single mom's. I don't think I would do it again. Pretty much all the reasons already stated. It's like your the outsider or something.

I don't think I want that experience again. I'm only doing things for myself and family. Can't be the extra dude in the house again.

zergkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
...let no man put asunder...2

Hi.

It's too bad that I didn't know how to use this site very well when I first posted. I still don’t really understand the mechanisms, but I usually post a lot faster when someone writes to me. I’ll work on it. Anyway:

I do admit that my post was not exactly on the subject as a specific. And yet, if the subject on this site is how to find a mate, I think that I am an authority on divorce. Single mommys come from there. So, unless you want to support the institution of divorce, you might add the things I say to your filters. When you find that your current woman was born in a broken home, she was damaged from whenever the divorce happened to her parents. Don’t blame me, I didn’t do it. And I’m not Christian either, by the way.

*You married an already damaged woman. It wasn't her upbringing that damaged her, but her terrible choice in her first husband. You, the knight in shining armour, came into the picture to save her and her kids! She took your horse and fvcked off.*

Oh. I forgot to tell you what she did to my horse! By the way, her parents had been married since the discovery of salt. There was no divorce in her family but her previous lovers added to her fear of men. The word “terrible” is certainly appropriate. The cruelty of life surrounding reproduction is unbelievable.

*I've heard it as the norm that people who come from divorced parents are horribly damaged. Here's where the debate comes into effect:

- A child who is raised by a mother and father who are happily separated from each other

- A child who is raised by parents who are unhappily married. They stay together for the sake of the child having the family unit, regardless of the fact that they fight everyday (sometimes violently).

Which environment is healthier for the child? The unhappy home, or the two happy ones?

I love it! That’s exactly right. There is an entire spectrum of blamings and guilts and their results. But in each case, the marriage was lost, and the damage was done. IMHO, I’d vote for the continuation of the marriage. As long as the two people stay together, there will be a solution to the relationship. The man stops the meth, or running around or she finally understands that she can’t have everything in the store or whatever. If the man keeps shooting up, he dies. Then she’s a widow. That’s better than being divorced. A widow kept her pact of love and devotion to the opposite sex, but the grass widow didn’t.

The worst case of physical violence with the danger of death or injury, or a lack of providing for the family, shows that there is something else going on. In the animal kingdom, there are different breeding habits. Cats don’t know or care much about their parents after a few months. But if I’m correct, there are certain animals which mate for life. Swans do, I think. Maybe cheetahs. So if you try to set up an objective rule, it doesn’t work, since there are different sets of creatures involved. Some marry for life, and some don’t. Some animals don’t think much about illegitimacy. And that’s where the theory of divorce leads. In the limit, the theory of divorce will tell the woman that there will always be a better man. And if that were to become common behavior, everyone becomes illegitimate. An infinite number of children by an infinite number of men.

*Times have greatly changed since the 1940s, and people need to adapt to the changes, which is why relying on chivalry to attract and keep a woman doesn't work anymore. Stick around, and you'll learn a great fortune of information from this website. Take a good read through the DJ bible, and compare it with what you did in your past relationships.*

Great answer. Times have certainly changed, and I don’t think it’s for the better. Except for me, or course! Typically, when the man decides he’s going to get married, he does. But the woman??? And all this gets into the mind of a woman who really did find a husband when she wasn’t virgin. (And they said it couldn’t be done!) Chivalry doesn’t work any more? And we are in quicksand, aren’t we? What to do? What to do?

*It's hard to tell exactly how your relationship went down the 5hitter without knowing your life story, but the fact that you based her on "never leaving a mate" shows that you really had no clue what you were looking for in a long term mate. I'm not saying she's 100% innocent, but a person needs to be INCREDIBLY fussy when they're choosing who they're going to settle down with.*

No clue what I was looking for? Right again. I didn’t say so, but my parents got divorced when I was about 3. I finally met my father when I was 37. So for my childhood, I had no training as to how to be a man. I was raised by women who though they knew. Now there’s a disaster! I’m learning quite a great deal about women from this site. But at my age, I’m wondering why. Oh, and also, both my parents came from broken homes. You might take a look-see at those you know. Divorce appears to be almost like a genetically transmitted disease. IMHO, it’s philosophical. In this case, neither one of us had ever left a mate.

Also: there were many other things that attracted me to her. Not so much physically, but mostly she was a great friend. I lost big time when she left. When divorce occurs, you lose your lover and your best friend. And she lost even worse. A woman’s value does not increase with time, in spite of what MTV will tell you. Oh, it’s been a long time, so panic not about me.

Later.

zerg
ers.