Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman with kid(s)??

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would any of you guys out here date a woman with kid or multiple kids?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that. However, my rules are to date a woman with kids only if she's hot. If she's not high on the rating scale, she's a write-off.

Also, I'd never consider having a LTR with a woman who has kids.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to see that.

Desdinova,

I consider a professional man making a good living and I find that the women see me as a catch. Now I personally don't have any kids. I can't see why they would think I want to play "house" with them.

Nothing against the kids. I just feel that I didn't sacrifice to get where I am today and just jump into an "instant family". And these women actually make a living.

I said this year, 2006, I was going to go after what I wanted. This I can honestly say, I really don't need.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a pain in the arse. you'll always be number 3, behind the kid and the father of the kid (e.g. "ties that bind). getting together is difficult.

but for the FB situation, single mommies are perfect. they don't have the time to see you but once or twice a week.

as far as an LTR with a single mommy? highly unlikely for me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this year, 2006, I was going to go after what I wanted. This I can honestly say, I really don't need.
Personally, I see nothing wrong with having a bit of fun while going after what you want. Most SMs are great for sex, some are nice to look at, and that's about it. While I was on the search for a quality woman, I dated just for fun, including the SMs.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on SM's is this:

Since I've managed to dodge all the traps and pitfalls like debt, disease, kids, marriage, I expect the same from a woman.

If you carry this a bit further, a woman's debt is not my debt, her kids are not my kids, her diseases won't be my diseases. Her mistakes are hers to deal with, not mine. Take a look at what this says about the woman's morals/attitude/responsibility/personality/character.

I hate kids, but, I've been told that I'd make a good father. I agree, but I'd be a good father to MY kids.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Mighty Mate we gotta hang out sometime. Are you in the U.S.?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've managed to dodge all the traps and pitfalls like debt, disease, kids, marriage, I expect the same from a woman. - Vulpine
I totally tried to place myself in the best possible scenario, for myself's benefit. I'm finding that a woman who has the same frame of mind as far being evassive with the traps hard to meet.
This is the type of woman I want to meet and get with. But in my metro area very few seemed to exist.

Then I think, maybe if I wasn't dodging these traps, would I be in the situation I'm in.

Would I have been better off?

I could understand if I was meeting a woman with one child, but I'm running into women with multiple children.

Did I really miss out?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a woman with a kid.

1) she's hot.

2) She was married when she was very young. left the guy.

3) she's independently wealthy. Her family have a lot of money.

She is an extremely good woman - but I understand all the thoughts on someone else's kid etc. If the situation was not like it is - and she didn't have money - then I wouldn't be in this relationship.

I constantly review my thoughts on SM - and about someone else (the kid's dad) possibly having some influence in any family I have in the future. If I saw any sign that he would have negative infuence on my girl, then I would be out of there.

It's a tough situation all around.

I would not recomend anyone gettign seriously involved with a SM - better to avoid these women.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo
Then I think, maybe if I wasn't dodging these traps, would I be in the situation I'm in.

Would I have been better off?
Did I really miss out?
Rollo, I've asked this of myself as well.

I've found that, by dodging all those "traps" it's not you who is missing out. I mean, look no further for your self-worth. I'm gold, I'm the prize, everyone has screwed up but me. I'm a survivor. I'M PURE! Every woman that isn't with me is missing out-they should get with this. If I die single, disease free, with no debt, and without kids... I bet you my life would have been great.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It's anti-evolutionary

Originally posted by swampwiz
Bum knocks up a woman, and you work to provide for the kid. The kid grows up with the Bum's genes, and your genetic line dies out. Momma sees lust with the bum, sees you as wallet.

No thanks
I find your post quite interesting, it makes me think a lot:

If the kid's genes from not from a bum, but from a realy King.
You would change your opinion?

If your genetic line will florish and expand, would it make you very happy? How?

If the momma didn't see lust with the bum/king, woudl it change much?

If she does not see you as a wallet, lets say - she does not want to get married - woudl it change your opinion?

DWB

Reaction score
If you carry this a bit further, a woman's debt is not my debt, her kids are not my kids, her diseases won't be my diseases. Her mistakes are hers to deal with, not mine. Take a look at what this says about the woman's morals/attitude/responsibility/personality/character.
Bum knocks up a woman, and you work to provide for the kid. The kid grows up with the Bum's genes, and your genetic line dies out. Momma sees lust with the bum, sees you as wallet.

No thanks
Both of these are excellent and spot on.

Words to live by people. :up:

phoneproblems

Don Juan
Reaction score
20 y/o FB IM q.

okay, but lets roll with the FB thing for a minute. the way I see it, the single mom is better b/c she's gonna be too busy for relationship BS, unable to troll bars/clubs, and not into the marriage fantasy. she may even be more mature, having to deal with the family issues

just today I got a message back from a hot 20 y/o mommy. she gave me her IM. just another desperate chick on v-day i'm sure. but, an opportunity

so how do I make her into the FB? what are the opening moves for IM (I never used it before). i would really like to bend this girl over a stroller ;-)

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right,

But all single mothers aren't in their twenty somethings. I suspect eventually they all want to be brides. I was just speaking on the women who still want to be someone's Mrs., but has a kid or more...

Look I'm just finding in my area women in their late twenties already have families it seems.

But I did find the suggestion of Warlord stating, "It's a Trap" rather interesting.

phoneproblems

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is all the difference Rollo. 20 vs 29. It's a different world. Anyone able to help me with the IM? Any good threads on this?

MtnBikingGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a kid myself, so I can appreciate what the SM's go thru. More so since I'm only a parttime dad, and most SM's are fulltime. Initially I'd say I'd be a hipocrate if I had a hard rule about no SM's but I'm starting to make it one of my screenouts.

I've tried dating SM's on numerous occassions and so far it's never gotten off the ground. Not even close! They are always busy, have babysitter issues, kids are ill, gotta plan dates well in advance, blah blah blah. I'm busy as heck and don't have time to play 2nd or 3rd fiddle while she gets her ducks in line. So it always fizzles fast.

So from now on I'm off SM's. If she has a kid(s) that my exit. Too many other girls I'm missing out on to play the waiting game with the SM.