Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman who have been raped

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Question for all the guys out there? Any of u guys been in a relationship with a girl that was raped in her past. My x-girlfriend was raped in her past, and the sex was good at first, but then she never wanted to have sex.

One of my friends is going through the same thing with his wife.

And another friend is going through same thing with GF.

I guess when woman get raped they never get over it.

I feel bad for these girls what a shame.

ANY OF U GUYS HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
This topic hits close to home with me. I will not give out any details suffice it to say that it is very difficult for a woman who has been truly raped to dissassociate herself from that repugnant violation with other intimate relationships. My suggestion if you care about her at all is to be her friend first. Get her some help. Psychiatric help or at the very least a counselor at a womans shelter.

Sick fvcking idiots are going to come around here and say how it's sometimes the womans fault for being provocative and slvtty. To these fools I say, may you hopefully be locked up in the pokey and sodomized by the biggest guy in the place 'til your azzhole is sucking buttermilk.

Pucker up buttercup.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
KarmaSutra said:
My suggestion if you care about her at all is to be her friend

Rape victims are still victims. No, it's not their fault, but they're still victims. Unless she's strong enough to be a rape SURVIVOR, then friends is probably where you should stay.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
My suggestion if you care about her at all is to be her friend first. Get her some help. Psychiatric help or at the very least a counselor at a womans shelter.
If i knew her before the rape, I might do this but otherwise I probably wouldn't bother. Hopefully, i'd find this out before i got too attached to her anyway.

Yeah, its a terrible thing, but a smart woman would get therapy immediately and try to work through it. If they don't, the rape experience could cost them relationships in the future.

This reminds me of deaths in the immediate family. Yeah, that sort of thing can really hurt and there's an inevitable grieving period where loved ones will be there for you to extend sympathy. But after a period of time, its practically expected that you will move on. The bottom line is life goes on, and we all have to decide whether we're going to go on too, or be permanently damaged from tramatic events. If one chooses to forever live in the past, then they better be willing to accept the consequences that go along with that.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stress the importance of guys not getting involved with women who have suffered rape or sexual abuse - time and time again I've witnessed men and friends of mine destroyed by these women.

It sounds callous and cold but as soon as they tell you about the abuse that's your get out card. End it right there or suffer the torment of being in a relationship with them as that's all it can be described as.

The Muscly Jerk

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rape victims are still victims. No, it's not their fault, but they're still victims. Unless she's strong enough to be a rape SURVIVOR, then friends is probably where you should stay.
Very well stated.

I was involved with a woman who was raped. The sex was always horrible, and it just went downhill as things progressed. Her self-esteem was crap, which made her incredibly high maintenance.

I would also suggest avoiding women who are rape victims.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew one who had "turned" lesbo because of it. First she went slutty, then lesbo. I tried to "save" her, I know, even by that statement you know what an idiot I was. In the end it went very badly. I agree with the guy above, girls need professional help after something like this.

I've also been told they use it as emotional blackmail too from some girl who had been raped. Even if it's got nothing to do with the rape at all, but someother reason then she will throw it in your face to make you act like an AFC or simply to put you in that "saviour" mode, that's the best place a guy can be in for a girl to use him.

My oppionion on this now is to either a)stay well away or b)act the same as if they had never been raped, leaving if neccessarily. I'll never have that saviour complex again.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rape rarely happens in a vacuum...and probably half of rape charges are falsified.

Chances are, she got really drunk or fell for a real loser and to salvage her self-esteem after voluntarily phucking these chumps...she cried "rape" the next morning. That is why she feels shameful. She made a bad decision and then lied about it.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:

Rape victims are still victims. No, it's not their fault, but they're still victims./QUOTE]

If a chick is minding her own business, is hit over the head, then brutually sodomized. It isn't her fault, but if some chick is giving a guy IOI's, invites him over to her house, or goes to a secluded spot with him, kisses him, gives him a lap dance, let's him feel her chest and snatch, wacks him off. Then wind's up "raped," it might not be her fault, be she CERTAINLY facillitated bad things happening.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Maximus Rex said:
squirrels said:

Rape victims are still victims. No, it's not their fault, but they're still victims./QUOTE]

If a chick is minding her own business, is hit over the head, then brutually sodomized. It isn't her fault, but if some chick is giving a guy IOI's, invites him over to her house, or goes to a secluded spot with him, kisses him, gives him a lap dance, let's him feel her chest and snatch, wacks him off. Then wind's up "raped," it might not be her fault, be she CERTAINLY facillitated bad things happening.
I know there are some girls I've come on so strong with that I was afraid of being charged with rape. I've NEVER forced myself on a woman, but I CAN be persistent.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I agree with a few posts there. In the UK there is a new law that says that a man can't have sex with a women who has been drinking because she's not in a position to give consent. It's to make rape cases easier to prove and therefore convict.

This law just goes to show how bollocks things have become. I agree with the above poster that alot of the time it's because she has woken up the next morning and regretted her decision but this law effectively absolves her of ALL responsibility. WTF. If I went out drunk 10 beers and then crashed my car into a 5 year old kid. Would I not be responsible just because I'd been drinking, offcourse not, if anything I would be MORE responsible. Why are women treated differently. If achohol makes you make stupid choices then don't drink.

That said I'm not saying it's morally right to pray on drunk girls, but what if you're drunk too. Why has the law been written especially for women. Besides should we really be legistrating morality. BTW - Offcourse this is different to spiking their drink or forcing them.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She really needs to get professional therapy. The sooner the better and the quicker her recovery would be.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she does but at the end of the day. It's not your responsibility, you can't make her do anything. And if you try then she will probably just end up using you because she will associate you (a man) with the guy who raped her and in her mind it will allow her to get back some power that was taken from her.

They are bad news.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Sick fvcking idiots are going to come around here and say how it's sometimes the womans fault for being provocative and slvtty. To these fools I say, may you hopefully be locked up in the pokey and sodomized by the biggest guy in the place 'til your azzhole is sucking buttermilk.
There's an element of truth. If you behave the right way you won't be raped. :nono:

BTT:
One of my exes claimed to be raped. I never connected the two, but she didn't enjoy sex much if at all.

I wonder if it matters when they were raped. I think if you're raped after you've been sexually active for a few years it's less traumatizing.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold said:
There's an element of truth. If you behave the right way you won't be raped. :nono:
I can't really agree with this statement, however I do understand it, and I strongly tend to agree. (I know it's quite confusing:D )

Let me explain...

In tough (poor/crime plagued) areas of modern day big cities, sometimes just being an attractive female and a little dose of bad luck (taking the wrong shortcut on the wya to work/school for xeample) will get some women raped. I know it's sad, but it's true.

However, in a more "normal" setting, I do believe that in 90% of the cases, the woman must have done something to facilitate or even provoke the "rape".

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm not saying to be a martyr for the cause or to champion every woman who has been raped but if you are already friends or in a relationship with her you have taken that obligation to help her out. If she flakes or doesn't want your help, fvck it you tried. Let her land on her own two feet. DO NOT RISK YOURSELF.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
I can't really agree with this statement, however I do understand it, and I strongly tend to agree. (I know it's quite confusing:D )

Let me explain...

In tough (poor/crime plagued) areas of modern day big cities, sometimes just being an attractive female and a little dose of bad luck (taking the wrong shortcut on the wya to work/school for xeample) will get some women raped. I know it's sad, but it's true.

However, in a more "normal" setting, I do believe that in 90% of the cases, the woman must have done something to facilitate or even provoke the "rape".
I disagree a woman never deserves or provokes a rape u sick pig. I have had girls butt naked and when they said no I stopped dead on my tracks. NO means no.

But I do agree that many woman put themselves in bad situations. getting drunk, passing out, going out alone with guy they don't know.

But whoever rapes a girl should seriously be killed on the spot.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Question for all the guys out there? Any of u guys been in a relationship with a girl that was raped in her past. My x-girlfriend was raped in her past, and the sex was good at first, but then she never wanted to have sex.

One of my friends is going through the same thing with his wife.

And another friend is going through same thing with GF.

I guess when woman get raped they never get over it.

I feel bad for these girls what a shame.

ANY OF U GUYS HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?
Rape is one of the worst crimes ever perpetrated. And due to the impact it have in the victim...it is a crime that I personally believe deserves the death penalty. That is for violent rape crimes.

Now...rape issue aside...do not necessary blame (or assume) rape as the reason she doesn't want to have sex with you. It could be other reasons too. Simply talk with her.

All that said...I personally try to stay away from women that have some kind of strong emotional issues that would affect our intimacy. I understand if their issues happened while they were part of my life. But before they were part of my life?

I'm not a savior. And I'm not a head doctor.

And once again...violent rape crime is a crime that should be punished by death.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody puts themselves in a situation to be robbed, killed, rape, etc.

But NO ONE deserves that.

They are victims. Bad judgment does not make a person deserving of being mug, kill, or rape.

Also, having sex with a drunk woman is rape. Because you are having sex with a person that lacks the faculty to make a decision. It is the same as having sex with a mentally challenge individual.

The only drunk women I would have sex with are those that have already being intimate with me while we were sobber and still part of my life (e.g. we are involved). If she is not part of my life...I won't have sex with her.

And yes, there lot of innocent men in jails. But that does not justify attacts toward the REAL victims.