Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman whispering

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has any of you ever wrangled with a feral woman and gotten her to cry and let out all her emotions and thank you for it?

Tell us your woman whispering stories where you absorb the energy of a feral confused and fearful woman and allow her to settle into a state of calm submission.

Also: Is this common? Is this mastery easily acheived?

I have done this and I must warn you all not to try it without professional supervision.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Because some women might not want to submit
Submit? If you have yourself in order she doesn't have to "submit". She will just willingly follow your lead because it is feminine nature. If she isn't confident in your masculine nature and doesn't trust your decisions, then she is going to fall into her masculine side and attempt to lead by necessity.

Leaders are leaders because people want to follow them,...the good ones never have to ask for it.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Submit? If you have yourself in order she doesn't have to "submit". She will just willingly follow your lead because it is feminine nature. If she isn't confident in your masculine nature and doesn't trust your decisions, then she is going to fall into her masculine side and attempt to lead by necessity.

Leaders are leaders because people want to follow them,...the good ones never have to ask for it.
When have you wrangled a feral woman?

The point is not why not to do it. If it was that easy we could all do it. I just want to see if anyone here has reached that metaphysical godly plane where you run into a woman that feels unsafe, finds no man respectable, provokes or is agitated and irritable, and then (yes) submits happily through the work of calm confident masculine energy.

I have had a few upset women cry and thank me after I showed them what its like to deal with a man who knows how to set an example. I just want to see if anyone else has, to see if I can get back into that state of mind.

Anyone here done it? I'm 100% serious.

Last edited: