"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Woman that lies for no reason

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
There's a woman in my area that I met not that long ago at the gym, who also went out of her to ask me out on a date just to flake and ghost. About a week later at the gym I saw her there and she says she supposedly had to get a new phone and then proceeded to ask me if I was free later, just like the last time when she had asked me out and we exchanged numbers. I just walked away and told her that I was going to be hanging out with one of my friends, because it felt like she was just going to repeat the same thing. I continued to speak with her at the gym casually, just to be polite, but nothing too overly friendly.

Anyway, I met someone who knew her and he mentioned how many guys she talked to on the regular. However, he then mentioned several things about her that were totally different than what she had mentioned to me.

She mentioned to me that she was 24, but yet to him and on her instagram, which he had shown to me, she says she was 22 lol. She also told me that she had been living in California shortly before we met at the gym, which was around the time she started going there, but that she was born and raised in our current area. However, the guy mentioned that she's never lived in California and that on her instagram it clearly shows photos of her on the regular in our area lol.

I'm not really invested into this woman but what the hell is the reason behind this? Is she just bat**** crazy because I see absolutely no logic in any of this, particularly from an adult woman.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
There's a woman in my area that I met not that long ago at the gym, who also went out of her to ask me out on a date just to flake and ghost. About a week later at the gym I saw her there and she says she supposedly had to get a new phone and then proceeded to ask me if I was free later, just like the last time when she had asked me out and we exchanged numbers. I just walked away and told her that I was going to be hanging out with one of my friends, because it felt like she was just going to repeat the same thing. I continued to speak with her at the gym casually, just to be polite, but nothing too overly friendly.

Anyway, I met someone who knew her and he mentioned how many guys she talked to on the regular. However, he then mentioned several things about her that were totally different than what she had mentioned to me.

She mentioned to me that she was 24, but yet to him and on her instagram, which he had shown to me, she says she was 22 lol. She also told me that she had been living in California shortly before we met at the gym, which was around the time she started going there, but that she was born and raised in our current area. However, the guy mentioned that she's never lived in California and that on her instagram it clearly shows photos of her on the regular in our area lol.

I'm not really invested into this woman but what the hell is the reason behind this? Is she just bat**** crazy because I see absolutely no logic in any of this, particularly from an adult woman.
She is insecure af plain and simple

Huge red flag
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
She likes attention and needs external validation to keep her fragile ego afloat. I wouldn’t even bother talking to her; she’s accepting applicants she can toy with.

She clearly has a poor character. And that should be enough to cease associating with anyone longer than a head nod or “hey”
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
She likes attention and needs external validation to keep her fragile ego afloat. I wouldn’t even bother talking to her; she’s accepting applicants she can toy with.

She clearly has a poor character. And that should be enough to cease associating with anyone longer than a head nod or “hey”
I agree, I just don't understand lying about stuff that is completely inconsequential. I could understand an older woman saying she is much younger than she actually is out of insecurity. Maybe saying she works a better job or makes more money. It isn't good to lie about stuff but stuff like that would make sense, but not when it's to do with things that are completely irrelevant.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
Consider that the guy who told you all this may have his own motives. How well do you know HIM? Do you trust him? Generally a female won’t lie about being two years younger (especially in their 20s) nor lie about jobs, money or status. We know generally don’t care what job we have. If she’s meaningful to you, then ask her straight up. Call her out. If she isn’t, who cares. Women don’t lie for no reason unless their sociopaths. We do lie, but have specific reasons either selfish or to perserve someone’s feelings. Lying about where she lived is another lie a women wouldn’t generally tell. We lie about other things, not most of what you mentioned.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I agree, I just don't understand lying about stuff that is completely inconsequential. I could understand an older woman saying she is much younger than she actually is out of insecurity. Maybe saying she works a better job or makes more money. It isn't good to lie about stuff but stuff like that would make sense, but not when it's to do with things that are completely irrelevant.
She could be confused within her own self as an individual. She could do absolutely nothing with her time and so she makes up stories that don’t match up with other information she has shared with others.

The fact is that there are multiple stories coming from her. She is flakey. She lies. This is a poor character and she should be irrelevant to you because that’s a weak person to align yourself with.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
One method involved in a good con is never letting the mark know the real version of events and facts, only the narrative that you want him to believe…
It doesn’t matter why she lies, it’s the fact that she does, which isn’t healthy for you. If she doesn’t owe you the truth, you don’t owe her your time.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
She's trying to raise the PRICE you are willing to PAY. But there are 30s to late 30s females who think they deserve just as high a price as a taught nubile 22 yr old. I just wonder, how do they SURVIVE? Oh that's right, it's either thristies dono'ing her ($$ or labor) or gov't (the low end section 8 type) or daddy funneling her money. Then there's affirmative action equal pay corporations hiring these beings with holes down low just because they have holes down low and don't contribute jack to the corporation beyond their "marketing" for the company via sex-draw or smiley face. I know I sound terrible, but let's be real.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Consider that the guy who told you all this may have his own motives. How well do you know HIM? Do you trust him? Generally a female won’t lie about being two years younger (especially in their 20s) nor lie about jobs, money or status. We know generally don’t care what job we have. If she’s meaningful to you, then ask her straight up. Call her out. If she isn’t, who cares. Women don’t lie for no reason unless their sociopaths. We do lie, but have specific reasons either selfish or to perserve someone’s feelings. Lying about where she lived is another lie a women wouldn’t generally tell. We lie about other things, not most of what you mentioned.
What he told me was confirmed by her instagram account.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top