Woman so dominant in WORK? and what to do

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today i was in work, im actually applying for another job, and i ask
a colleague(woman)if i should go for it, she was very mean with me saying ill have no chance, really busting my balls all day,making cheeking remarks and then acting like nothing happened, every time i see woman in work
their always cruel, i don't know if you guys see this in your state, but in alot of areas in UK a lot of woman are getting more jobs than men, the office i work at i just noticed today majority are woman, and they think so highly of themselves, woman are so different,selfish in work, they will always try to put you down, and think they have achieved high something special, very bossy.

Im just wondering why woman act so different in work, after work the same woman suddenly was acting like nothing happened, and was smiling and being kind, what is it about work that makes them always try to dominate men, and the worse thing is they dont get in trouble much, especially if you have a boss that is a woman.

And how do you deal with this, I normally just stay quiet, I don't wanna lose my job, or cause trouble, and if something happens in work, ive seen this with other guys, the woman is always seen as innocent, ive seen guys fired when they were not at fault.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first that is not only woman, that is anyone who don't want others to do things or have success, first thing is never ask someone what you should do, if you want to try go for it, if not don't.

also if you see someone sho is a good worker fired because of a woman lie, why you don't go to your boss and tell him she is lieing?

all womans try to be bossy if you let then, I normally know how to deal with womans being my boss, I had several before and all was pissed/sad when I leave they place for a better one :) , you need to deal, best way is of course never give anything to start any kind of fight, one way is just do want you want, how you want, don't ask if you should do or not, and never stay quiet if you see something they are doing wrong give your opnion.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the only guy in an office of 8 women and my boss is a woman.
My advice is to be courteous at ALL times, no matter what bullsht is being thrown at you.
But don't be a pvssy. If they sense weakness, they'll make your life hell. You have to play the game.
Always appear really interested in your boss's words, make insightful and sympathetic comments about what she's saying, and respond enthusiastically to any commands she gives you.
If it's a female co-worker giving you shyt, just ignore and do your job. Don't feed her petty attention grab, get in the helicopter and rise above.

Still, I really hate the thought that my career can be made or broken by someone who can get extremely irrational for a week every 28 days...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she is currently on her period and would it be better to talk once her emotions are under control.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In every work place there is a b'tch that has no other thing to do but to pick on someone. That b'tch don't have to be a woman either. You have to always assume there is such a b'tch around and identify it before its too late, then be friend it and always flatter it.

Then if that b'tch turns on you, everyone will know its mad crazy, and every word it says will hurt that creature more than you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don't tell women at work details about your life. Keep it to business only. Be a mystery outside of work.

Females will try to "befriend" you in the office, but they are really prying for gossip material to use to later make fun of you or talk sh@t behind your back.

I've experienced everything the OP mentioned and then some.

Don't feed the gossipy condescending trolls in the office. Definitely don't leak out that you're looking for another job or promotion.