"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

woman scratching your palm while hand holding?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
First rule of reading body language:

Isolated signs mean NOTHING
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
i can't believe people are putting that much thought into this. She tickles your palm (im sorry, but this over analyzing sh*t is for bytches, and its getting kind of old), you know you have the high IL when she will tickle your pickle. I never used to analyze sh*t like this, until i came to this site, the site is good, but once i started noticing myself over analyzing and plotting sh*t, it really has gotten on my nerves. end rant.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by freightguy
Francisco, I love your Emerson quote.
What a great thing to quote to a beautuful woman who might be timid or unsure. + anyone quoting Emerson to a woman will probably see the benefits very quickly.
OK, I'm busted. I admit that I've told that qoute to women and it did make a very positive impression on them and was definitely benifitial. Thoureau is another person worth quoting if you are the 'non-conformist' type.

Thanks for the kudos freightguy.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Yeah it is money. I was always more a William Blake kinda guy
"Sooner strangle a baby in it's cradle than nurse unacted desires".

The only time I said it to a chick , she said "Hey that's Dr Dre isn't it? :rolleyes:
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Walden
Yeah it is money. I was always more a William Blake kinda guy
"Sooner strangle a baby in it's cradle than nurse unacted desires".

The only time I said it to a chick , she said "Hey that's Dr Dre isn't it? :rolleyes:
She thought it was Dre? He's cool but that line is a bit out of his league. Maybe Blake should have made music videos, he may have become more popular in the "non-reading" set. :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top