Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman regrets getting fake boobs

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
At least, she makes it sound like that.

The reason this woman, now 50, got fake boobs was because she was a size A cup, and was self-conscious of it, Even adults made remarks regarding her skeeter bites.

(She's Italian, and looks young for her age)

Now that she has them, since she sometimes posts bikini pics on occasion where the ta-tas are prevalent, she'll get guys calling her a tease or, they want her for "only one thing."

I told her I was kind in agreement with those guys, I mean, I told her it does appear she enjoys flaunting them...and it may give men the wrong idea.

She's like she got them for herself, to make up for the hassle she went through being an A cup most of her life.

Not sure what your thoughts are on this though? I mean, can she be faulted for attracting the wrong kind of attention?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all seems to fall under the umbrella of girls and attention. If nobody's paying them any attention they do anything to get it. If they are getting attention from guys they don't want they say "I'm sick of all this harassment.. blah blah".

What they really want is attention from the guys they want. The trouble is the world doesn't work like that.. it's pretty black and white in that regard: Either you accept all forms of attention or none at all - you can't have both.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My last girlfriend got fake boobs immediately after I fell in love with her. I was crushed. I loved her original body more than you can imagine. She was perfect. Luckily she didn't overdo it and they were still small. It was a lateral move IMO, but it made her toxic and she gained weight, as if the rest of her body ballooned out to match. She also broke out on her chest. Then it took 3 months for her to get back in shape and for the acne to totally clear. She briefly had her most beautiful day of her life, then she started showing stretch marks. She was hotter before the boob job. Most women around age 21 experience a remarkable decline in their beauty. It's tragic how it happens. They lose 1 or 2 points overnight and hardly ever get it back. A beautiful woman is one of the most fleeting things you'll ever see.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
This all seems to fall under the umbrella of girls and attention. If nobody's paying them any attention they do anything to get it. If they are getting attention from guys they don't want they say "I'm sick of all this harassment.. blah blah".

What they really want is attention from the guys they want. The trouble is the world doesn't work like that.. it's pretty black and white in that regard: Either you accept all forms of attention or none at all - you can't have both.
Not in her case, she would date guys...but they'd try to feel up her boobs or something. I guess her knockers get them aroused or something, and she's having to quickly fend them off. She says she's quite reserved type, and you wouldn't figure it considering how outgoing and boisterous she is and can really put down the drinks. lol

She does wear sexy little outfits, and well...men are triggered when they are dating her. It takes her a while to get intimate.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does wear sexy little outfits, and well...men are triggered when they are dating her. It takes her a while to get intimate.
But this is what I mean: She wears outfits that draw attention to her chest, then gets angry that men are focusing on her chest. Obviously some men will get it, and not make her feel uncomfortable... but the majority won't. So if she chooses to take that route, she can't be surprised with the results..

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in her case, she would date guys...but they'd try to feel up her boobs or something. I guess her knockers get them aroused or something, and she's having to quickly fend them off. She says she's quite reserved type, and you wouldn't figure it considering how outgoing and boisterous she is and can really put down the drinks. lol

Then she CLEARLY isn't reserved. Do you even read what you write? I mean for fvcks sake she even got a breast implant. She is one of the furthest from reserves that you can get. And of course men want to play with some titties. They're fun lol. You women do the same in the shower sometimes too so don't deny that. There's a reason why girls don't play with a guys boobs; we don't have any lmao. Start using common sense.

Reactions: Von