Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman last night.. possibility...???

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First a little background: My car was off the road yesterday due to a problem with the brakes - It's being fixed today, but I had to go somewhere yesterday afternoon, so I took a bus.
On the way home, the bus dropped me off about 10 mins walk from my home, and getting off the bus behind me was this black chick - I hadn't noticed her on the bus, because I was at the front and she was further back, and must have got on the bus before me.
I heard her asking the driver where to find a building. He didn't know, but I did - so I said I know where it is, and I would show her..
It was only an extra 10 mins or so out of my way so it was no big deal - and it was dark, not a good idea for a woman lost to be wandering around on her own.
She had a very strong accent, it was obvious English wasn't her first language, and as I got talking to her it turned out she was originally from Nigeria, had been in England about a year, and had come on the bus from a town around 15 miles away. She was looking for a nursing home for the elderly, where she was gonna work night-shift... it was her first night at the place.
Walked her to the place, we chatted a little on the way, and I hung around at the door with her until somebody answered (security in those places, doors are locked at night)
I wished her good luck, and turned to leave - then she asked me for my phone number!
Up to this point I'd had absolutely no intention of trying to hit on her - All I was doing was helping her out, as I would have done for anyone I thought might be vulnerable in the same situation. She was obviously much younger than me... maybe 30-ish - and quite a looker too...
Maybe she thought I was younger than I am... I've been told I look mid-40s many times... and it was dark - LOL

Seems weird to be on the other side, wondering if she'll ring or txt - Haha!
Honestly not expecting to hear from her... but it does show that you never know when an opportunity will happen just going about your day-to-day life.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update us if she calls. Good job..

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man, let us know if she reaches out

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update us if she calls.
Oh I will.
But like I said, I'm not expecting to hear from her - Probably very grateful for the help at the time, but after a shift at work.... she may cool somewhat.
It's now 6pm the next day, and have heard nothing yet.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update - Or more to the point... no update.

Haven't heard from her - nevermind, wasn't expecting it, to be honest....
Anyways, had a date yesterday afternoon with someone closer to my age, and it's looking very promising....