Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman is afraid of 'what we have' - what to do?

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to and dating this woman for quite some time now, and I think we are ready to take it further.

She is a huge over-thinker -- always thinking about what will happen, talking herself out of things, etc.

Well, her problem is that she was single her entire life and doesn't have this experience.

She has always wanted a relationship. We dated, kissed, and it was all well. She said she wanted to get out of her car and kiss me again.
She liked it!

She asked if we can go see a movie this weekend, and I said 'no'. Then she said that's fine, she can go places by herself, I can date other women in the meantime, etc. She is jealous.

She said maybe this just isn't our time. I asked her what her problem was second-guessing this all the time. I told her she needs to decide right now because of I'm tired of mind games.

She said she has always wanted this 'thing' we have, but now that she has it, she is scared of it. She was always just excited to getting to this point, just meeting someone. She hasn't thought this through. She said she doesn't want her insecurities and fear to hold me back. She said she hasn't thought about this part too much, and is also afraid of telling her parents about me if we continue to see each other.

Now I have no idea what to do. I like her, I want to continue to see her, but I am tired of thinking this might work and then having her second guess it.

If it is 'over', I want to get it over with now and mourn over the loss once, not ten times a week.

She says she is not brave enough to go for what she wants and be happy.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Downgrade her to booty call and focus more on one of your other plates. she is too batsh!t to waste emotional energy on (most women are).

If she doesn't want to play your game.. then she will get played by your game. That's how it works. All sluts, teases and nutjobs are strictly for sex.

Now she doesn't have to "fear" what she has with you.. because she doesn't have sh!t. She blew it.. and now you just spert in her face and go about your day.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop giving a f*ck about what a woman is thinking or talking about. Most, if not all women, over think things. Just sarge on like a boss and do what YOU want to do.

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Stop giving a f*ck about what a woman is thinking or talking about. Most, if not all women, over think things. Just sarge on like a boss and do what YOU want to do.
Dude, I don't care what she is thinking. I just mentioned this as an example in the post, that she is not letting me 'go', which indicates she has attraction for me. Also, she is not a woman over thinks things... she is a compulsive thinker. It's a mental illness. I'm not talking about 'does he like me?' thoughts.
I do not care what she thinks -- but I am only asking the general public if I should continue to waste my energy with her, OR just go cold and move on for good.

Poon King said:
Downgrade her to booty call and focus more on one of your other plates. she is too batsh!t to waste emotional energy on (most women are).

If she doesn't want to play your game.. then she will get played by your game. That's how it works. All sluts, teases and nutjobs are strictly for sex.

Now she doesn't have to "fear" what she has with you.. because she doesn't have sh!t. She blew it.. and now you just spert in her face and go about your day.
I told her that too (not exactly)... but I said I was tired of the mental games and she will lose me. And she is scared of that.

When I don't reply or react to these weird 'over-thinking' messages, she usually takes it back and says "I shouldn't have said that. I do want you!"

I don't know.

I'm focusing on myself too, but it's always that thing in the back of my head that needs to be resolved. I hate living without an intent. Does she want to continue or NOT continue? That is the question, and it makes me uncomfortable that I'm not too sure. It's the way I am. I don't want to put her on the back burner. I want to resolve this issue, and move on. OR, just move on from her. So I only asked to see what other people thought what was holding her back and how to approach this situation.