"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Woman! Intimidation, snooty persona's.. approaching..

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Okai.. so here's a deal.. I see this Hot Chic! she's a 9 on my scale.. and she just walks past as I'm check'n her... doesn't even look in my direction and gives this snooty persona... like I'm too good for everyone... So she sits down... we keep check'n her out.. She get's up.. walks past us.... sits down again.. and get's up walks past us again and sists back down.. ?? wtf is with that....

Does she want us to approach and initiate convo or what?? Besides this chic's ego seems sky high... like way too high to be approached... at all the times she walks past she hardly maintains eye contact.. mayb a little stare than walk by... she gives you that impression that she thinks she's the best looking gurl out there...

So i guess my question is... WHat's the best mindset to put yourself in when approaching a hot chic... who's got this snooty persona thing happen'n... like i know alot of guys would be initimidated by the mear sight of her... because you want her no. but you don't want to give her the feeling that your an As* hole.. so is it best to apporach.. with a ****y n funny attitude.. like tease her about something she's wearing etc???? Or say the usual boring.. intro.. Hi I'm "bla bla" You are.. couldn't help noticing you etc... can I get your email....

Some tips guyz??
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

doctor evil

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
here's what you do?

just laugh or chuckle and keep staring so she knows you are targeting her and then get some balls to ask her this

"Excuse me, but could you please sit still in one place so we can all admire you. It's hard to stare at a beautiful girl when she keeps getting up and down like a kangaroo"

Then watch what she does
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Just curious, why are you attracted to that type of persona?
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
who cares what she "wants"

If YOU want to approach her, do it.

And I don't know why we expect hot chicks to act humble, when we ourselves think us to be the 'alpha male' of everything.

I like a confident chick just as much as a woman loves a confident man. I like a chick with a touch of attitude.

And usually, her "snootiness" is an outer-level defense mechanism. You have to break through that to get to the real woman.
 

balengar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
i believe that even the MOST confident woman in the world has insecurities, so just sack up and talk to her......be friendly....dont counteract her POSSIBLE snooty-ness with your own (faked).

also, like many have said........only some of the HB9 / HB10's know they are that hot...they may not actually see themselves that way, and may only think of themselves as HB6's, so just approach.

nothing ventured, nothing gained.......
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Just curious, why are you attracted to that type of persona?
exactly what i was wondering. i dont feed the ego of these kind of women, they got other boy toys to do it for them. not my type at all.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I think has been mentioned a couple of times here before: As she walks past, follow behind her and mimic her attitude in an exaggerated way - sway your hips, chin up, pinch your nose etc.

But seriously some of these girls have such poor social skills I don't think anything will work.

See this example - two really hot girls sit IN BETWEEN my friend and I at a club, barely noticing our presence.

I see my friend begin to say something, and they didn't look too impressed. (Turns out all he asked was "what is with this music?")
I, not knowing what he said, lean forward and say, "What's he going on about this time?" as if I knew he was drunk and acting like a stupid fool.

HB9 beside me turns her head slowly and gives the most sour, evil expression I've ever seen, holds for 2 secs then slowly turns away again without one word.

I was flabbergasted, but humoured at the same time! So I added with a grin, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your reply." Then she does an identical turn and stare, only this time quicker and b1tchier!!

This made me angry but I didn't show it. Pity I was a little drunk because what I said next didn't come out right, but was funny nonetheless. I read it on a DYD newsletter.

"Would you prefer if I got down on my knees and kissed your hand, my Highness, sorry, Your Highness?"

When the DYD letter writer used this the girl was all over him. But this girl said a sharp "No" and then turned away.

Sheesh! that was the rudest girl I've ever cold approached.
 

ElleGirl

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
And then there are those snotty b*tches. Chances are she might be looking for an aggressive enough guy to go up to her. No one really likes wimps. At least I don't.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
A friend of mine once said, "treat the wh*res like princesses and the princesses like wh*res".

These super-hot, 'everyone worships me' type of girls are unique. One thing I've noticed is that every girl's "b!tch shield" is different. The lesser-looking girls...they usually come up with complex games or psychological BS to play you with. The process is extremely simple for the hottest women: all they have to do is act out of your league and most weaker guys will check off or not approach AT ALL!

If you approach, though, and IGNORE the "b!tch shield," ignore the fact that she thinks she's better than you, then you might, MIGHT just roll her back on her heels. I say MIGHT, because she may just not be attracted to you (or might be so deluded that she thinks you're utterly beneath her).

My .02, anyway. Don't EVER believe a girl is out of your league.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
If a girl is fronting that persona , it means *she's* nervous.

Even I do that , if I'm feeling shy I front like the biggest ego in the room.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top