Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman I am dating has spent ZERO on me/us

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this chick for couple months. She complains she has no money yet buys clothes for herself fairly often (at discount), is taking a trip soon that will cost some $2,000, and pays for yoga etc. I don't mind paying more than she does since I know I make more than her, but at this point she needs to start paying something. I'm giving her until the end of the year since she goes on her vacation soon after - if she doesn't fork over something for a movie, or offer to pay the tip at dinner, I'm ending it with her. If this is a you pay for me I give you sex thing I'm done with it. I think my strategy will be, when we go see a movie, to simply suggest she pay for the tix. I'll know my answer immediately.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after a couple months she didnt offer at least once to pay at least half?

thats pretty lame.

B

BeDJ

I knew an older woman who paid $10,000 for a yoga getaway and had a boyfriend that drove 4 hours round trip a week and bought her nice things....her family loved him. She was in a financial disaster and he offered to pay for her mortgage. One night she said that he wanted to get married. When I asked, why not? She responded - I don't love him.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man,if you already feeling like this

then that's your six sense telling you to drop her, women who do this don't change bro,stop wasting your time and most important your money

when i use to be an afc chump i did this pay for the chick things thinking that will make them like me more

this is what you do to change your mind

get a pen and pad,and add up how much you have payed for this chick

i mean even from the smallest things like some candy

all that up, look at it and reflect on it,then double it for the next year you will be seeing this chick

and ask yourself is her pu$$y worth you spending that amount of money over

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
I knew an older woman who paid $10,000 for a yoga getaway and had a boyfriend that drove 4 hours round trip a week and bought her nice things....her family loved him. She was in a financial disaster and he offered to pay for her mortgage. One night she said that he wanted to get married. When I asked, why not? She responded - I don't love him.
This is it in a nutshell

In 2012 the majority of men are clueless faggots desperately clinging to women for sexual release and/or misplaced 'motherly' affection.

know this women only 'love' you for what you can give them....but even if you give it to them they may not love you 5 minutes later

confused?

well get used to it.

seriously are you guys the prize or are you the fvcking doormat?

this is why legalized prostitution is needed....it would give men a CLEAR FINANCIAL VISION TO WHAT WOMEN; HOES BY THE HOUR OR WIVES FOREVER (bwhahahahaahahhaha) offer them the best bang (ha!) for the buck.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay is right. It never gets "better." Whatever frame is set from the outset is what you're always gonna get. Relationships after the honeymoon stage require some maintenance and effort. The better things are in the beginning, the better it bodes well for the future. If right off the bat you don't like the terms on which you are seeing this woman, it's not going to really improve. You need to make it clear you expect her to pay some of the dating bills or kick her to the curb.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
and that's the reason why these biatches don't get any special treatment from me

women don't know what they want, they say they want this, you do it,then you don't hear from them afterwards

but the reasons for that is because women are naturally meant to be guided by men, all women are here for is to be guided and cater to the man,while we provide for the woman

but this western society has did a 180 on the women role, and that's the reason why most women these days end up never getting married or get divorced

because they believe its there way or nothing

notice women like halle berry or kim kardashian *****es, these chicks cant stay with one man because they don't want to get lead

and a women who don't want to get lead is bound to give you headaches

I cant remember when I been a date,cause I mostly go to their apartments and bang them

and if I do go out to the movies its only because I really want to see the movie and not to impress the woman with me

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe- why wait? She isn't going to change. This girl is selfish no matter which way you look at it. Why continue to give trash like this the opportunity to be in your presence?

By hanging out with her all you do is reinforce the message that its ok to treat you like she does.

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
The solution seems simple to me.

Stop taking her places that cost money. Stay home / go to her place.

Of course a woman is going to ride the gravy train as long as she can. If you always pick up the tab and never bring it up...you can't expect her to suddenly start paying.

Women are inherently selfish. HER money goes to HER clothes and HER trip. Stop enabling her.

If she sticks around, great, but if not, she's a ***** and you're getting what you're paying for.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
donjuanabe this is the perfect situation and you don't even know it! Since she doesn't pay for anything, this gives YOU the right to pick and choose what you guys do!

So in that case, do what i do: from now on, only very inexpensive movie nights at your place. Tell her to come over, and grab some nacho dip sauce on her way there. If she suggests to go out, tell her you guys have done enough of that and it's time to change it up a little.
Do this.

And start dating other women.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Brad, Danger and The Bat. Start doing cheap sh*t. If she starts b*tching about it, you'll know right then and there what type of person she is. Drop dat ho.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
This is it in a nutshell

In 2012 the majority of men are clueless faggots desperately clinging to women for sexual release and/or misplaced 'motherly' affection.

know this women only 'love' you for what you can give them....but even if you give it to them they may not love you 5 minutes later

confused?

well get used to it.

seriously are you guys the prize or are you the fvcking doormat?

this is why legalized prostitution is needed....it would give men a CLEAR FINANCIAL VISION TO WHAT WOMEN; HOES BY THE HOUR OR WIVES FOREVER (bwhahahahaahahhaha) offer them the best bang (ha!) for the buck.
Hahahaha.... I LOVE Burroughs..... I hate to admit it. But I do.

Harvey_Poon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What some guys will go through just to say they have a girlfriend.

This is your own fault for allowing a woman to take advantage of you.

A Classic case of it here

You are paying her way for everything

She is spending money on herself......not on you

She is taking an advantage of you and you are letting it happen.

You should of put your foot down and made things clear sooner.

She won't pay for the movie tickets because she will say "I have no money"

She has you for that....paying for her entertainment....which you do.

She wants a guy to pay her way while she spends the money on herself

She has a guy that will do all the spending for dates, food etc....that is you.

Most likely when you stop paying for her the sex will dry up and she will show you the door.

She will move on to someone else who is willing to pay her way. And I'm sure there are more guys out there that will.

Makes me wonder who she is actually going on the trip with....think about it.

I would drop this freeloader now and wouldn't pay anything more for her. She won't offer to do it and she will make an excuse when you ask her. She had a couple of months to do that and she never did because she never will.

Next time don't get taken advantage of by a woman who makes you pay for everything while you pay her way for all her entertainment.

Dr. Harvey Poon

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those criticizing/insulting me please imagine the following: I unzip my pants, pull out my c0ck, and beat you over the head with it.

I am not in love with this girl. I do not pine for her. I don't chase her or suck up to her. Whether she is in love with me or not I do not care. She's cute and I'm getting laid.

While she has not spent a dime, she has also not insisted we go to any particular place or that I spend a particular amount of money on her. The closest involved: she came over to my place, we hung out, we had sex, and around 11 p.m. said that I hadn't even taken her to dinner. Since neither of us had had dinner and I was in fact hungry, I took her out and spent $30ish. I took the leftovers home. The most expensive date we've had was $60ish (once).

She is visiting family in California soon so it's easier for me to wait until she gets back to end things with her. I can go out with her for the next two weeks, play the field while she's gone (I don't have time to do that right now with end of the year work piled up), and tell her either face to face or on the phone when she gets back that I'm done. If she does happen to "like" me there is no need for me to ruin her vacation by ending things right before she goes on it.

Notice what I'm not doing: I'm not asking why isn't she paying; I'm not asking what it means; I'm not asking how I can supplicate in a way that will get her to want to pay; etc. What I have done is acknowledged reality exactly as it is without lamenting that it were different. I accept it as it is and have made my decision as to how to respond -- to get what I want for a short period of time on my terms then end things if there is no change in behavior on her part after I point out her behavior to her.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not say it's nothing, nor am I complaining. Complaining would mean I don't accept her for who she is and how she is being. I do accept that. Plenty of men in my situation would do exactly the opposite of what I'm doing. Take it as an example of remaining detached and realistic rather than becoming emotionally involved and attempting to "woo" someone who doesn't reciprocate. My post serves to give them perspective. Ten years ago I probably would have behaved differently - the point is to accept a woman as she is not for how you want her to be.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it bothered you enough to get your ass here and make a post about it. :)

#20 posts, and lots of words later, you can't really say you haven't been complaining.

My humble guess is, unless you confront her directly on this, she won't come out and do it herself.

It's no big deal. Just talk to her, calmly. And explain it to her, just like you've explained your case to the forum, that you're OK with paying most of the time but not always, so on...

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spending $20-30 on a date is nothing to complain about. That is practically nothing.

That's a cheap dinner, a couple of beers in a bar, parking downtown.

That's not a high maintenance woman.

Give me her number when you dump her for this outrage.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either dump her, talk to her about it, or ... stop spending money on her. Just go to free stuff (or nothing), bed her and say nothing.

Unless you're hurting over this, I'd just say nothing, get cheap, keep bedding.
Eventually she will want to eat out, go out, something, ask and you can ask then ... "you buying, I'm watching my cash this month".

SH