"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Woman hating and the DJ

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I can understand feeling some hatred about women, especially if you've been burnt by one (or some) in the past. I've even felt that way before, having been burnt my fair share...

but then I found that what it comes down to is that you hate yourself, but are not taking responsibility for your own actions.

Listen, if you truly loved yourself and the people that you surround yourself with, and accepted who you are and loved who you are, that loving women (people) in general just happens to fall closely behind.

Once you stop hating women, and start concentrating on loving yourself (or do what it takes for you to love yourself) then loving and appreciating women becomes alot easier...

There would be alot less spite going around against women, and we might find that there would be alot more FR's that end positively... and a few less posts about how all women are slutty/evil/what's wrong with society.

My 2cents
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I agree on the msygony thing.But really things have to be put into perspective.When there's a thread here condoning Slutty behiour..you can tell where most guys minds are on this board and most are new-age males.

I don't have a problem with the bashing or the sympin'.I know where I stand perosonally.If that offends people so be it.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I think that hating women, and slutty behaviors have nothing to do with each other...

You can be a slut, but still love yourself, and know yourself, and know that you want sex (and if you want something bad enough, you find a way to get it.). Then you would get it more andmore easily just because you are being true to yourself...

But, if you are true to yourself and you only want one partner for life then that is what you will make happen for yourself....

However, hating yourself is completely self-destructive, and that's what I'm talking about.
 

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Totally agreed.

There's a few girls that I really don't like, but then again there's a few blokes that I really don't like.

Too many people dislike women because they've been burnt, I was the same at one point. Thankfully, mainly due to this forum, I lifted myself from the rut and feel a lot better as a result of it.

If you concentrate on loving yourself and be happy with the hand you were dealt then than natural confidence and happiness will shine through and it makes you a much more attractive proposition to girls.

For example, I've found out that a girl at college has the hots for me and I've barely spoken to her. Obviously there could be a variety of reasons to explain why she's attracted to me but I think it's mainly down to the reason that I always have a smile on my face and contribute a lot to discussions, both obviously signs of confidence.

I took a big step up the other day when a girl at college was messing about drawing portraits of people, just simple little sketches. She drew me with a massive grin on my face, something that just wouldn't have happened half a year ago.

People are generally attracted to those who exert confidence and happiness, the last person that a girl wants to be with is a miserable bloke who isn't happy in his own skin, if you're not happy with yourself then how can you really expect anybody else to be?

IMO this is some of the best advice I've read on these forums, it might seem obvious but learning to love yourself is the key to allowing others to love you.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I agree completely. There are some horrible women in this world who will hurt you, but there are some amazing women if you care to meet them. The problem is, a cynical and misogynistic attitude is guaranteed to drive these women away.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
I look at every bad relationship as a test. You should learn something from every relationship you are in. Sometimes you cannot appreciate a GOOD woman unless you experience some of the BAD ones.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
How many of you have even dealt with "good" women and how many of them were you completley happy with and be honest.

Me personally I've come to understand they really are Child-like and my up-tempo personality clahses with the Independant women of today.But that's me.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by LuisGarcia10
Totally agreed.

There's a few girls that I really don't like, but then again there's a few blokes that I really don't like.

Too many people dislike women because they've been burnt, I was the same at one point. Thankfully, mainly due to this forum, I lifted myself from the rut and feel a lot better as a result of it.

If you concentrate on loving yourself and be happy with the hand you were dealt then than natural confidence and happiness will shine through and it makes you a much more attractive proposition to girls.

For example, I've found out that a girl at college has the hots for me and I've barely spoken to her. Obviously there could be a variety of reasons to explain why she's attracted to me but I think it's mainly down to the reason that I always have a smile on my face and contribute a lot to discussions, both obviously signs of confidence.

I took a big step up the other day when a girl at college was messing about drawing portraits of people, just simple little sketches. She drew me with a massive grin on my face, something that just wouldn't have happened half a year ago.

People are generally attracted to those who exert confidence and happiness, the last person that a girl wants to be with is a miserable bloke who isn't happy in his own skin, if you're not happy with yourself then how can you really expect anybody else to be?

IMO this is some of the best advice I've read on these forums, it might seem obvious but learning to love yourself is the key to allowing others to love you.
I agree and this is something I need to work on. I used to have a girl at work call me "Miserable Mahon83050" Because I guess I always had a serious or puggish look on my face. Who knows how many girls were repelled by me just because I did not look happy. Scary thing is, I did not realize I looked so miserable.

It is actually a double wammy for those who have suffered from Depression....like myself. You do not like yourself and in turn...for all of YOUR suffering, people are TURNED OFF by you.

However, this goes for girls as well. I once saw a girl who was easily an 8. On the other hand, this girl had the most miserable, upset look on her....that made her look unattractive. It amazed me how the fact that she looked miserable...brought down to like a 5.


GOOD POST!!!
 
Top