Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman Goes On '6 Dates A Week' To Avoid Paying For Groceries

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“Sneating”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she offer "dessert" for the meals? :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These types of stories pop up all the time. The first link is some woman using Match.com in 2011 to get free good. The second one was from 2017.

I am still astounded that we're in the 2020s and we're still talking about women getting free food on dinner dates in restaurants. I thought men stopped doing those dates. I learned in the early 2010s not to do dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex. I perceive that I learned that lesson late.

Too many men are still offering dinner dates to women. It's bad. There's no reason to offer a dinner date in a restaurant on a 1st or 2nd date to a woman you're meeting on a swipe app, via a social media DM, or via a random stranger approach.

Men who don't offer dinner dates still end up footing the bill though. If a man does alcoholic drinks-only dates, he's still paying for her and she's getting freebies. She gets a little less of a freebie, but a man is paying for both his own drinks and her drinks. He has a slightly better chance for sex depending on logistics and some other factors.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
We have all fallen for this at least once. All it took for me was for me not to get laid once, it was years ago. Never going to happen again.

It’s harder for those of us in large coastal cities as high value women are placated by high earning guys that dofall for this repeatedly.

Live and learn.
These types of stories pop up all the time. The first link is some woman using Match.com in 2011 to get free good. The second one was from 2017.

I am still astounded that we're in the 2020s and we're still talking about women getting free food on dinner dates in restaurants. I thought men stopped doing those dates. I learned in the early 2010s not to do dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex. I perceive that I learned that lesson late.

Too many men are still offering dinner dates to women. It's bad. There's no reason to offer a dinner date in a restaurant on a 1st or 2nd date to a woman you're meeting on a swipe app, via a social media DM, or via a random stranger approach.

Men who don't offer dinner dates still end up footing the bill though. If a man does alcoholic drinks-only dates, he's still paying for her and she's getting freebies. She gets a little less of a freebie, but a man is paying for both his own drinks and her drinks. He has a slightly better chance for sex depending on logistics and some other factors.

Reaction score

Never underestimate the numbers of NPCs out there lol.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have all fallen for this at least once. All it took for me was for me not to get laid once, it was years ago. Never going to happen again.

It’s harder for those of us in large coastal cities as high value women are placated by high earning guys that dofall for this repeatedly.

Live and learn.
You worded it perfectly. We've all been there at least a couple of times. Tbh I believe most of the times it's the man himself who offers the woman expensive food and drinks way too early. "You only get one change for the first impression " must be something most will take quite literally. Good twist and solution though, blue balls can be the best cure sometimes.

For most man taking the woman out to a (expensive) restaurant happens "naturally ". And dining is "innocent" to especially actively dating women , so they wont deny a free meal. Ironically a dinner date seems to be way more intimate to men nowadays than it is for women.

It should be in the DJ bible, to NEVER take a woman out on the first 2 maybe 3 or 4 dates. But let's be honest, it should be brought subtle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It should be in the DJ bible, to NEVER take a woman out on the first 2 maybe 3 or 4 dates. But let's be honest, it should be brought subtle.
Then how are we supposed to meet them lol. I just hate how we let one girl on the internet or our past make us resort to absolutes. I am not saying that first date fancy dinners are okay, but these time wasters are pretty easy to spot early on. Like the above poster mentioned, he fell for this during a dry spell lol.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don’t advocate first meeting dinner dates. However, this notion that women should be fvcking for free is some incel shvt.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's essentially impossible to do this. You might be able to get away with one free outdoor walk in the park on a day with a nice temperature, but that's about it.

Men still end up picking up the costs of drinks and activity dates in the early stages too.

Reaction score
It's essentially impossible to do this. You might be able to get away with one free outdoor walk in the park on a day with a nice temperature, but that's about it.

Men still end up picking up the costs of drinks and activity dates in the early stages too.
Unless you live in SOCal, planning anything outside is impossible. Even during the peak good weather months, the parks are overcrowded/parking is terrible during non-working hours.