"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Woman giving the dreamy eye

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
A woman I was scoping out a couple years ago enrolled in a training program on one of the jobsites I work on, any time she was looking at me she was giving me the dreamy eyes I'm thinking to myself fvck off with that. I never got involved with this woman couple years ago she's carrying a lot of baggage I wanted nothing to do with her. I haven't seen her in well over a year, see her on social media she's my buddies GF he likes women that have issues I'm not surprised she's with him she's right up his alley.

She's cute so she attracts a lot of attention from guys her attractiveness is only a cover up for what you would have to deal with. She has matured a little more she's 30 years old she really had some issues 2 years ago when I met her. Hope she knocks off the fatuation I'm not interested, my buddy can have her and any other guy that fantasises about her. When I first met her 2 years ago she would barely look at me I was digging pretty hard to find out who she was I pealed back the layers didn't like what I found I backed off.

I usually don't get the dreamy eyed look from women that often its usually the p*ss their pants bouncing off the walls excited. Why can't a guy find a woman that isn't damaged, I keep looking, damage free women are next to non existent. I don't think my buddy would be happy to see his girlfriend looking at me like she was today.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Don't they all play with their hair, and have dreamy eyes...or is it just me? :)
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Ain't nobody got time for that.

I have a friend that i used to have a thing for, she's beautiful and extremely smart but she's also damaged beyond belief. I feel bad for anyone who would have to put up with her: she's guilty of the same gaslighting she accuses her parents of, but she's unable to face her faults even though she can see them in everyone else. If you see red flags, stay away.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
She's being shy with me today :rofl: when I first met this woman I don't know if she was shy but I had a hell of a of a time getting any words out of her she would just stare at me with a blank stare. Where she's originally from is a rough city its got its issues, the stuff I could get out of her gave me clues that she's got issues. I backed off I knew she carries a lot of baggage. She moved to this area to have a healthier lifestyle she needed to get out of the city she lived in.

The guy she's with is a friend of mine of 10 years, he's a male nympho he can't get enough, kicked out his last long term girl friend, started fvcking anything that had a pulse and a p*ssy I laughed when he told me. He's always had a thing for needy women, the last one he was with I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Now he's with the girl I'm talking about, I never got the vibe from her she's a sex addict, she must have one hell of a sore vag being with him lol.

Its really hard to tell if a woman is happy in a relationship or not, I have a feeling she's sticking with him because she needs a provider he makes really good money. Its really hard for a single woman to survive around here with the cost of living so damn high and the income earned not so great for women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top