Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman gets probation after hanging toddler and driving over two men

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This offense was aggravated, if not wholly caused, by abuse of Nataliia's husband," defense attorney Brockton Hunter said.

seems legit

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is par for the course.Have you noticed all the women teachers getting busted for sex with male students as young as 7 years old ? It has always been my theory that there are way more women pedophiles than male pedophiles,remember rape is about power.The female teachers get a slap on the wrist when caught raping a student.I saw one such teacher received a sentence of one day in jail (what a joke) Then I see stories of male teachers caught having sex with students and they throw the book at him life in prison with no chance of parole (and rightfully so ) but justice is supposed to be equal under the law and it is not.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This offense was aggravated, if not wholly caused, by abuse of Nataliia's husband," defense attorney Brockton Hunter said.

seems legit
She's an immigrant. If it was a Black or Brown woman that did this then she would have got jail time and then got deported? Sounds like she went on a spree. Real Mental illness is like if you are running around the block naked or talking crazy to random people walking by. Just following through with a depraved fantasy and say "fvck it, I'll do whatever I want today because my life sucks, the heck with the world" is not mental illness to me.

It seems only Whites can use the "mental illness" card even if they are showing a wanton disregard for the law, and if Blacks and Browns are actually mentally ill, they just put them in jail like criminals anyway if they are lucky enough not to be murdered by the police. It is a biased system.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing's happening to ANY women in court except the poor women or trash women