Woman from Overseas.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A close female relative met a woman in a hotel in the UK, she is from the same culture as ours, we are not English. Long story short the woman visited my country and stayed with me for several days. We slept together. She went back to home overseas 5 days ago and said she is coming back again in less than 2 months. Woman is older 30s.

She called Monday, quickly talked for 2 min. She texted Wed, a few lines text. Nothing since. I won't initiate anything for few reasons, mainly because my relative knows her and keeps in regular contact with her on the app.

Haven't talked to her 4 days, haven't texted each other in 2.

----

Thoughts?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Opinions about what? That you are ghosting her?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions about what? That you are ghosting her?
Ghosting when a woman initiates and the man don't respond. That's not the case here, I've responded to every call and text.

By your rationale, ghosting is not initiating, which doesn't make sense. I'm always here, she can contact anytime she wants, I will respond within 30 min unless I'm in a meeting or don't have my phone.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ghosting when a woman initiates and the man don't respond. That's not the case here, I've responded to every call and text.

By your rationale, ghosting is not initiating, which doesn't make sense. I'm always here, she can contact anytime she wants, I will respond within 30 min unless I'm in a meeting or don't have my phone.
On initial read it sounded like you were in fact ghosting, worried about what your family might think…

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She called Monday, quickly talked for 2 min. She texted Wed, a few lines text. Nothing since. I won't initiate anything for few reasons, mainly because my relative knows her and keeps in regular contact with her on the app.

You sound thirsty. Maybe you should keep dating and not focus on her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A close female relative met a woman in a hotel in the UK, she is from the same culture as ours, we are not English. Long story short the woman visited my country and stayed with me for several days. We slept together. She went back to home overseas 5 days ago and said she is coming back again in less than 2 months. Woman is older 30s.

----

Thoughts?
I shall remind you of some of your past advice you have shared:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont screw up with a 30 year old?

If she was 20, OK. But 30? Feel free to screw it up; You have lots of leverage.

I'd say the hot women are taken by 27.

No 6'1 Alpha Dog is going to compete for a 30+ woman. He wants them at least under 30, if not under 27.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You come here asking for thoughts regarding this, yet put out a personna that portrays something else. You aren't fooling me with your BadBoy act, I've observed you for a long time. More internet tough guy, I only date 20 something crap, I have no feelings, they are objects to me.

Let me break this down in straight forward terms:

This woman opened herself up, trusted you enough to let you fuhk her a few times. She wants to see you again. She has reached out to you several times now. You refuse to initiate any conversation because you are worried about what others might think and a few other reasons which you didn't mention. If that was really the case maybe you should have kept your dihk in your pants to start with.

Stop worrying about your own fragile ego and pick your balls up and give her a call. Keep the dialogue going and she will likely hook up with you again when she comes back.

How a man that seems to have all the answers and experience but doesn't know what to do in this case is beyond me. Now she isn't feeding your ego and it bothers you. Its takes 2 to make it go. What are you worried about badBOY?

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score