Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman finish fast

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i encountered this in the past and recently happened the same from a different girl .
The question? The girl finished too fast . In less than 10 minutes of play time .
As i said , it happened in the past but had no experience then . It happened now again .
Why? Premature orgasm? Too horny ?Was i too good or too bad for this to happen?

The last chick where this happened we fcked twice. First time She finished while i was penetrating and the second time while fingering her . Should i worry about my performance?

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain more in detail how you did that or what circumstances surrounded that? Usually with my romps, the woman will finish after minimum 20 min and I personally will finish anywhere between 30min to 1.5 hrs (I blame masturbation for the longer end of that, but 30-45 min is more the norm). I don't think I've ever had a woman finish that quickly.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain more in detail how you did that or what circumstances surrounded that? Usually with my romps, the woman will finish after minimum 20 min and I personally will finish anywhere between 30min to 1.5 hrs (I blame masturbation for the longer end of that, but 30-45 min is more the norm). I don't think I've ever had a woman finish that quickly.
Happens to me some times, mostly when im able to turn them on before we go at it.
tbh it depends mostly on the women, some are easier to turn on than others.

From my experience a little aggressiveness and man handling works quite well.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i encountered this in the past and recently happened the same from a different girl .
The question? The girl finished too fast . In less than 10 minutes of play time .
As i said , it happened in the past but had no experience then . It happened now again .
Why? Premature orgasm? Too horny ?Was i too good or too bad for this to happen?

The last chick where this happened we fcked twice. First time She finished while i was penetrating and the second time while fingering her . Should i worry about my performance?
Uhhh you just need girls your speed. If you see girls that can't keep up you can train them if you have the patience. Focus on slowing down. Sometimes mid fuuck I'll just get super crazy slow strokes or just sit still and fuuck with her.

Maybe you're overthinking it and it feels like an Olympic competition where you're expecting her to hold up a score card at the end? She can pick up on that and it can be a turn off. Just know what you want. Learn to tease yourself by using a woman. Use her body and mind to edge yourself, that's what they really want.

If a girl is saying she's done you can usually keep going if you switch things up. I don't entertain girls that can't keep up. After a couple visits if we don't vibe then so I make it pretty clear. Besides, just a matter of time til I get that freaky tiny size queen that'll ride me til the sun comes up.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like you pick women that get off easy or there think about it before it happens and you turn them on before the sex

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finish? You mean one orgasm? I have had a few that were like a guy. Once you get off, you get off. They would roll off of the bed as soon as I was done. I could tell that they were finished (quickly) and just waiting for me. Sensing this made it even harder for me to pop. I realized that this would suck for the long term and bailed. There isn't any point in continuing if your sexual styles don't match. As far as performance goes, there are plenty of women who would kill for a guy who could get her off quickly and many of those are down for round two or more.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well both times her puss was wet , like very wet . As soon as she finished she didn’t want to continue. Actually the first time she pushed me back and didn’t want me to touch her . The 2nd time she did a handjob till i finish. Both times we stopped playing and the 2nd time i tried to initiate after an hour and we played a little again but she said something stupid and it turned me off so instead i went to sleep . I asked her , if she always finish so quick and she didn’t reply .
For me i can keep it for 20 minutes to 1 and a half hour or sometimes more depending if i fck regularly. I masturbate rarely so that’s not an issue but i last long enough by myself . Condom makes it also longer .

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well both times her puss was wet , like very wet . As soon as she finished she didn’t want to continue. Actually the first time she pushed me back and didn’t want me to touch her . The 2nd time she did a handjob till i finish. Both times we stopped playing and the 2nd time i tried to initiate after an hour and we played a little again but she said something stupid and it turned me off so instead i went to sleep . I asked her , if she always finish so quick and she didn’t reply .
For me i can keep it for 20 minutes to 1 and a half hour or sometimes more depending if i fck regularly. I masturbate rarely so that’s not an issue but i last long enough by myself . Condom makes it also longer .
This clearly define your relationship with said women.
She is using you to get off nothing more nothing less, imo she is more than likely damaged.

Dont treat her like a gf she is not.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This clearly define your relationship with said women.
She is using you to get off nothing more nothing less, imo she is more than likely damaged.

Dont treat her like a gf she is not.
I ain’t treating her as a gf cause she’s not . It’s just a recent plate . I’m thinking of giving her a 3rd chance cause I’m empty of plates recently she is also good looking and i like the dirty talk during sex .
But nobody answered if that’s normal that she finishes so soon. Last time this happened was as soon as i joined the forum and that’s a long time ago . In between i fcked many different women and some could keep up playing for 3-4 hours .
Is it because she’s horny or that she aint masturbating or having few partners in her life?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ain’t treating her as a gf cause she’s not . It’s just a recent plate . I’m thinking of giving her a 3rd chance cause I’m empty of plates recently she is also good looking and i like the dirty talk during sex .
But nobody answered if that’s normal that she finishes so soon. Last time this happened was as soon as i joined the forum and that’s a long time ago . In between i fcked many different women and some could keep up playing for 3-4 hours .
Is it because she’s horny or that she aint masturbating or having few partners in her life?
Ive made some come very fast too less than 10min it does not haplen a the time but often enought, but we never stop there we keep going for a while longer

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update . We fcked again , just came back home . Same thing as the 2nd time , this time she was more open for more play time .She didn’t last for long as expected. She wanted to hug and just lay there with me after i had also finished. Don’t know how to explain all that. This time tried to vary my speed and i wasn’t so intense but she still came fast .
Only things i noticed was as i said , she was more warm and opened to me . That’s all .
What you guys thing?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update . We fcked again , just came back home . Same thing as the 2nd time , this time she was more open for more play time .She didn’t last for long as expected. She wanted to hug and just lay there with me after i had also finished. Don’t know how to explain all that. This time tried to vary my speed and i wasn’t so intense but she still came fast .
Only things i noticed was as i said , she was more warm and opened to me . That’s all .
What you guys thing?
Seems more like a normal interaction, if you want to slow it down just dont go in too fast or tease her more down there. Stop when you see she is getting too excited, then start again when she come down a bit.
Some women like the teasing, but ive also overdone it a few times and it seems to turn them off sometimes.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you guys thing?
If she seems to be comfortable around you, don‘t think to much about it. Sounds like she‘s able to let herself go with you and is connected with her body. You make her horny, better than the other way, if you ask me.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are quick. I had a GF pop just with breast play. Current GF finishes super quick. 5 min after it’s in. I think it’s just the way it is.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Trust me. I have banged some broads who don't masturbate and they *** real quick.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I honestly can't remember the last chick that I plated that didn't flick the bean! It's happened just really rare.

Yes this is definitely not normal. 10mins seriously. As you stated shes' had few partners so her experience is minimal. So she says. Ha! Maybe she thinks it's normal & it was in her past?

It's almost like a power move, she's holding sexually frame subconsciously. Most chicks in my past if I made them come within 10mins they wanted at least 2 or 3 more O's! Weird man.

No doubt it's a red flag, but shït man don't over think this. I had a plate that was similar, I'd cüm & bam she'd jump up & start getting dressed.

Turns out she was a tad uncomfortable being naked. Which is insane cause her body was fine af. It's always the hot ones that are messed up in the head 1 way or another.

It could be a million things really, but seriously don't go down that mental masturbation hole. Woman are extremely moldable as long as her interest level is high. Fvck & have fun, if it keeps up down this path & starts to eritate you then yeah drop her and find a broad that's more compatible.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I honestly can't remember the last chick that I plated that didn't flick the bean! It's happened just really rare.

Yes this is definitely not normal. 10mins seriously. As you stated shes' had few partners so her experience is minimal. So she says. Ha! Maybe she thinks it's normal & it was in her past?

It's almost like a power move, she's holding sexually frame subconsciously. Most chicks in my past if I made them come within 10mins they wanted at least 2 or 3 more O's! Weird man.

No doubt it's a red flag, but shït man don't over think this. I had a plate that was similar, I'd cüm & bam she'd jump up & start getting dressed.

Turns out she was a tad uncomfortable being naked. Which is insane cause her body was fine af. It's always the hot ones that are messed up in the head 1 way or another.

It could be a million things really, but seriously don't go down that mental masturbation hole. Woman are extremely moldable as long as her interest level is high. Fvck & have fun, if it keeps up down this path & starts to eritate you then yeah drop her and find a broad that's more compatible.
Exactly my thoughts. That’s why i made that thread . Thought that my performance was down or i was doing something bad cause as i said i would play for hours with every woman and they would ask for more .

Considering her lack of imagination/experience during sex and everything that she told me so far, most likely she had 1 or max 2 partners in her life . Her last relationship was 6 years and she seems the type of girl to be with one partner, thats what also her family background suggests . Anyway she’s hot enough and she also dresses as soon as we both finish.Most likely uncomfortable with her body but she tries to hide it .

You are right I’m overthinking it but it’s just another way to feed my ego .
Any chance that I’m not turning her on to finish so soon?