Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman don’t seduce men, men seduce women.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of posts from the top players is: the man must never try to seduce the women. It is the women's jobs to seduce the man. She has to impress him, she has to tell him she’s worth it. She has to beg for him to have sex with her.

Top players are living in dreamland, watching too many seduction movies. It’s the mans job to seduce, not the woman. What decent looking women in 2019 is going to go out of her way to seduce a man when they are 50 other guys, probably higher value, ready and willing to seduce her? Doctors, lawyers and CEOs kill the selves to date a decent looking women. But sosuave members are told to lay back and be seduced?

That’s akin to a Hollywood director phoning and saying: “Hello sosuave member? We know you are a top film star and we want to make a movie with you, it’s a sexual thriller where the girl in the film will seduce you because you are a traitor to her country. The girl playing the role is in her late 20s, she is hot and this is her first movie. Would you be willing to make love to her several times on screen? You would have be naked with her and kiss her everywhere on screen. Obviously you know the audience wants to see your naked body, not the hot young girl’s body. It’s going to be a major blockbuster and we will give you $5,000,000 for the role. We searched 10,000 actresses to play this part to have the honour of putting their tongue down your throat and making love to you on screen. Please say yes.”

I swear this site has become absolutely delusional. :rolleyes:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men seducing women can lead to short term emotions, sex, and even relationships.

But for a woman to truly fall in love with a man, she's got to feel that she needs to pursue him.

This is her instincts.

For tens of thousands of years, men hunted wealth.

And women, as a group, followed men.

A dude hanging around and talking to women would be ABNORMAL.

A dude chasing women would be ABNORMAL.

Men HUNT wealth.

Women seduce men.

Not in the traditional sense, like men think of conversationally using game.

But women seduce men like a flower seduces the bee.

In the Yanomami tribe, there is a positive correlation between any man's KILL RATE and his SEX RATE.

Her instincts want the tribal leader.

But since there are FEW tribal leaders in modern society, it SEEMS that in order to be successful, one must use game.

Become a killer, a slayer of wealth, a leader of men, and you'll never worry about women.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men shouldn't be seduced by women, but sadly they are. All they have to do to have the average thirsty man chasing them is flash a little flesh. lol. Classic case of the 'siren'.

If men were in control, they'd choose who they wanted to seduce.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of those 50 trying to seduce her.
Yes yes yes.

If she doesnt have to pursue you, then she will not see you as high value. If she doesnt see you as high value, she will never submit to you.
When they are helping you and doing things for you and coming to you thats considered "pursuit". Without pursuit from her you have NOTHING.

Glassguy

Reaction score
^^^True.

One person is going to invest more. Its impossible for that to not happen.

The person investing more is doing the bulk of the pursuing, they are more invested and will have a harder time walking away.

Its sad that some dudes on here cant grasp that concept. Yet they chaise their tails while they chase tails.
IMO the reason for this is simple:

1.) They are low quality men who feel the need to "sell" a woman on why they should be looked at as higher quality than they really are.

2.) They are insecure and fear rejection

3.) They have low standards and feel elated to get low interest from a woman they see as higher value than they are.

When that happens, they chase. It never works out well.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

I choose to show some interest and let them come to me. It makes things much simpler.

They do most of the pursuing, they invest much more than I do and it makes it hard for them to walk away.

This is crucial in building a rotation or keeping just one woman interested and even raising her interest.

As simple as this all is for me, men will read this post and not understand it because their mindset is fvcked and until they decide to reboot their mentality, they will continue to be the dudes chasing the women I am fvcking. The women that will let them orbit but crave me.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which "top player"? Bigdave?
I heard that if you turn off all the lights in your bathroom, and say big Dave 3 times while looking in the mirror... he'll show up at your door relentlessly trying to sell you a used 2012 Honda civic for 2000 dollars under blue book value.

You don't want the car, but he really sweeps you off your feet with his charming personality, he really puts you at ease, and his European facial features are visually breathtaking

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thread. It's the type of black-pill nihilism that is the only thing that makes sense. So you should just roll over and die if you are not getting any attraction, and if you are successful then you are delusion because it's 100% your LMS, with looks being higher percentage and she's just playing along with your "game" so nobody here has any real skill and nobody can brag about anything because you can't take credit for winning the genetic lottery.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Nice thread. It's the type of black-pill nihilism that is the only thing that makes sense. So you should just roll over and die if you are not getting any attraction, and if you are successful then you are delusion because it's 100% your LMS, with looks being higher percentage and she's just playing along with your "game" so nobody here has any real skill and nobody can brag about anything because you can't take credit for winning the genetic lottery.
That’s why mostly young guys preach game and many older guys don’t. If there wasn’t a significant youth/looks component involved, we’d be advising all old guys to go out and practice “game.” While it is absolutely true that an older guy should have better things to do than be gaming sets, it’s a bit disingenuous to play that card for reason I just mentioned.

All that aside, women choose. The guy isn’t seducing her. And seduction certainly isn’t much of “salesmanship.” The guy is “selling” to a customer that already wants to buy (if he can read the signs properly).

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It's mostly underlying non verbal sexual tension/plausible deniability game that women use to seduce men with.
Man sees woman. Man likes her look. Man talks to her, woman is receptive. Man asks for her number, she gives it. Man phones her to make a date. She accepts. Man washes his car and clothes and sets up a dinner reservation. Man goes picks up the woman, drives her to restaurant. They have meal, good conversation. Man suggests for women to go back to his place for a drink. Woman says no. Man drives woman home and kisses her goodnight. They both had a good time.

Where in this natural dating process does the woman seduce the man? What, on the drive home the woman takes off her clothes in the car and says “please please can I get your sex?”

I’ve been arrested 2x for talking to women in a non creepy very relaxed sympathetic nice manner. I’ve been threatening twice by big brothers for trying to make a move on the first date.

Yet top players; “just have an aura of masculinity and the hot young women won’t allow you to take your tongue out of their mouth. They will seduce you so fast you will have to choose from 1,000 women.”

Word up!

Reaction score
Men seducing women can lead to short term emotions, sex, and even relationships.

But for a woman to truly fall in love with a man, she's got to feel that she needs to pursue him.

This is her instincts.

For tens of thousands of years, men hunted wealth.

And women, as a group, followed men.

A dude hanging around and talking to women would be ABNORMAL.

A dude chasing women would be ABNORMAL.

Men HUNT wealth.

Women seduce men.

Not in the traditional sense, like men think of conversationally using game.

But women seduce men like a flower seduces the bee.

In the Yanomami tribe, there is a positive correlation between any man's KILL RATE and his SEX RATE.

Her instincts want the tribal leader.

But since there are FEW tribal leaders in modern society, it SEEMS that in order to be successful, one must use game.

Become a killer, a slayer of wealth, a leader of men, and you'll never worry about women.
I agree with you , what youre talking about, I believe, is abundance mindset and having a mission in your life which is more important to you than women. I agree with that. But from what you have written, I understand that men should not go out of their way to get women, that means no cold approach? Because I believe a real man goes after what he wants and when I see a beautiful woman walking down the street that I want to get to know, I will go to her. Is that wrong in your opinion?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that wrong in your opinion?
It's never "wrong" to go after what you want.

But if you communicate through your actions that the MAIN thing you want out of life, then that will impact how she perceives you.

If you communicate through your actions that you want things much more important than women, but she CAN come along if she "behaves", that will impact how she perceives you.

I don't believe in "wrong" or "right," rather effective or not effective.

Or perhaps congruent or not congruent with our human instincts.

And from a female instinct point of view, she'd be much happier (or rather her instincts would) if she always felt SHE needed to "keep up" with man who was always chasing something more important than HER.

So, in your example of walking down the street and approaching a woman, that would depend WHERE you are going before you saw her.

And whether or not you decided, in the moment, that SHE was important enough to keep that waiting.

If it's a Tuesday afternoon and you've got nothing better to do than talk to random women, THAT will tell her something about you.

Think in terms of a caveman coming back as the MOST successful man from the daily hunt.

ALL the women know.

He only needs to pick from the BEST of all the women that are clamoring for his attention.

He doesn't need to approach anybody.

For this ARCHETYPE, women are a REWARD for a successful day in wealth killing.

This ARCHETYPE if what all hypergamous women CRAVE.

This, of course is an ideal that most modern men have essentially given up on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's never "wrong" to go after what you want.

But if you communicate through your actions that the MAIN thing you want out of life, then that will impact how she perceives you.

If you communicate through your actions that you want things much more important than women, but she CAN come along if she "behaves", that will impact how she perceives you.

I don't believe in "wrong" or "right," rather effective or not effective.

Or perhaps congruent or not congruent with our human instincts.

And from a female instinct point of view, she'd be much happier (or rather her instincts would) if she always felt SHE needed to "keep up" with man who was always chasing something more important than HER.

So, in your example of walking down the street and approaching a woman, that would depend WHERE you are going before you saw her.

And whether or not you decided, in the moment, that SHE was important enough to keep that waiting.

If it's a Tuesday afternoon and you've got nothing better to do than talk to random women, THAT will tell her something about you.

Think in terms of a caveman coming back as the MOST successful man from the daily hunt.

ALL the women know.

He only needs to pick from the BEST of all the women that are clamoring for his attention.

He doesn't need to approach anybody.

For this ARCHETYPE, women are a REWARD for a successful day in wealth killing.

This ARCHETYPE if what all hypergamous women CRAVE.

This, of course is an ideal that most modern men have essentially given up on.
The only thing here I don't agree is hypergamous, otherwise this is a fine post, that an intellectual such as urself has fine tuned to another make another intellectual such as Trump understand without spelling out the social nuances.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow your instincts?

Hmmm... follow your instincts only when they are 'congruent' with your character, that is when they are strong enough and have passed the tests of your own ethical code.

If you don't have this reserve, then you'll be chasing women about on every whim of emotion. Character should serve to check passion, and allow it to build up to a certain strength, where all that stored energy then overflows..... :p

Otherwise your erotic energy, which is the core of your life, just gets meaninglessly and endlessly dissipated....

Do I spend every dollar as soon as it comes to hand? No, I save most of it, I postpone consumption, and then buy something decent with it instead of wasting it. And I make sure to buy something at some point, not just sit on it forever. Neither a spendthrift nor miser be.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Trump, to a point. The male IS the agressor, the way of nature is for the male to initiate. The male has the testosterone, the drive. You don't have a dance floor with guys sitting on chairs giggling and waiting for girls to ask them to dance. Early PUA gurus were often accused of being gay, because they tried to do things backwards, or "flip the script".

Is this the official recommendation of Sosuavers now? To sit back and wait for a girl to ask you out? No wonder this place is such a confused mess.

On the other hand, if the girl is high interest in a guy, she will make her wants known to him. Maybe a little more slowly and more subtly than the male. And the high interest girls are what you want.
Also, in the real world, guys and gals get together in all sorts of ways, it isn't limited to one or the other.