Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman desire men for there resources........

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a common trope is that woman seek men who have there **** together, "make bank" etc. I recently just ended a hectic BPD relationship which by its nature denied any potential for moving in together (not sure if I would these days anyway), marriage or god forbid children together.

That being said what does she get out of it if all potential leverage to my "wealth" is removed? Don't get me wrong I paid for almost all dates, overnight stays (i.e hotels) weekends away etc but she got massively pissed off when I didn't pay for her and her son to go overseas at Christmas when I was visiting my family.

I straight up said to her "I will never pay for your holidays, if you want to come great but Im not shouting you a o/s holiday". I think this combined with my hardline stance against moving in broke her perceived value in the relationship.......

For context she never gave me any indication that if I did move in with her she wouldn't wait for de-facto status and take half on her way out. She's a student and I'm a reasonably successful corporate guy......

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, my experience with what I think was a BPD chick is that she could care less about money and resources. It was all about the emotions and yearning for love. She couldn’t peel herself away from a guy who lived in a ****ty basement apartment while I’m the one who has his sh*t together.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, my experience with what I think was a BPD chick is that she could care less about money and resources. It was all about the emotions and yearning for love. She couldn’t peel herself away from a guy who lived in a ****ty basement apartment while I’m the one who has his sh*t together.
Yeah but what was the gross value add between you and the basement guy, I mean if you remove moving in together, getting defacto status, getting married or having kids (all of the above gives her a legal claim). What is the added value of your relationship vs the guy in the basement (talking money not other metrics)?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure. It’s been repeated over and over on here.

Men desire youthful and fertile women, women desire men’s resources.

Yet a lot of guys on here are looking for “love” and “connection” and ”marriage”. To each his own; but if you have resources, tell the girl you want to marry that in case of a divorce, she gets a Diet Coke and a ride to the airport, see how fast she says “I do”.

Dr. Dre, worth $1,000,000,000, had top lawyers from Harvard on his side; couldnt handle his 50 year old wife. She gave him a brain aneurysm without touching him.

Yet layman on Sosuave are supposed to handle their wives…

Rock on!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure. It’s been repeated over and over on here.

Men desire youthful and fertile women, women desire men’s resources.

Yet a lot of guys on here are looking for “love” and “connection” and ”marriage”. To each his own; but if you have resources, tell the girl you want to marry that in case of a divorce, she gets a Diet Coke and a ride to the airport, see how fast she says “I do”.

Dr. Dre, worth $1,000,000,000, had top lawyers from Harvard on his side; couldnt handle his 50 year old wife. She gave him a brain aneurysm without touching him.

Yet layman on Sosuave are supposed to handle their wives…

Rock on!
This is why you must send some of your money to an offshore bank account that you can drop "escape" money into.

OR better yet don't get married

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a common trope is that woman seek men who have there **** together, "make bank" etc. I recently just ended a hectic BPD relationship which by its nature denied any potential for moving in together (not sure if I would these days anyway), marriage or god forbid children together.

That being said what does she get out of it if all potential leverage to my "wealth" is removed? Don't get me wrong I paid for almost all dates, overnight stays (i.e hotels) weekends away etc but she got massively pissed off when I didn't pay for her and her son to go overseas at Christmas when I was visiting my family.

I straight up said to her "I will never pay for your holidays, if you want to come great but Im not shouting you a o/s holiday". I think this combined with my hardline stance against moving in broke her perceived value in the relationship.......

For context she never gave me any indication that if I did move in with her she wouldn't wait for de-facto status and take half on her way out. She's a student and I'm a reasonably successful corporate guy......
I think you're glossing over the fact that she's a single mother. She wants your resources because she has a kid, not because she's a woman or BPD. Single mothers are destined for poverty and being alone unless they're exceptionally smart or manipulative, and they damn well know it.

This is why men should stay away from single mothers.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're glossing over the fact that she's a single mother. She wants your resources because she has a kid, not because she's a woman or BPD. Single mothers are destined for poverty and being alone unless they're exceptionally smart or manipulative, and they damn well know it.

This is why men should stay away from single mothers.
So you reckon the dating expense (i.e I spent on her what I would spend on a date) is enough? This girl is hot as and I know majority of guys would pay for her date anyway so again I dont see the value add for her from a money situation being in this relationship?

I didnt do myself any favours by being explicit over my intentions though, dumb move. I should have wiggled a carrot or something along the lines of well if you stop breaking up with me every five minutes maybe Ill think about it (knowing full well she cant help herself)

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but what was the gross value add between you and the basement guy, I mean if you remove moving in together, getting defacto status, getting married or having kids (all of the above gives her a legal claim). What is the added value of your relationship vs the guy in the basement (talking money not other metrics)?
She was young. Early 20’s. No kids. So I just don’t think it was driving her yet. But as far as she knew, just an upgrade in lifestyle. She has no idea of my assets or net worth.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me rephrase it for you

Women desire *unnatractive* men for their resources

Attractive men require far less as women actually want to be with them

Its similar scenario for unattractive women some men may sleep with them for an easy ride but in the long haul they ain't sticking around because they want much hotter women

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I see it from my personal experiences.

Most women, like Men, want Romantic Love, Attraction, Feelings etc and fundementally this is the main driver in relationships. This is not really something a woman ca get out of cos it will be very hard for a woman to stomach being with a man for his resources, who she doesnt feel attraction to, when there is another guy with no resources who she does feel that for. On the flipside, a woman can be with a man who creates feelings in her with no resources even when another guy with resources but no attraction exists.

In the absence of a guy in her life who she has strong feelings and attraction for, a woman will 'settle' for a guy with resources. She will then end up playing the game of extraction of resources.

The most messed up thing about women though, is that they, as weak men also often do, come from insecurity, they think it is naive of them to be sincere and, in an attempt to devalue the guys personal qualities, love, attraction, respect etc even when it exists, she will try instead to tell herself she likes him for his resources, and then attempt to extract resources and play that game. So even when the guy has both personal attraction, and resources, many women, though actually in the relationship for the former, would tell themselves and start behaving as though they are there for the latter, this is because women being as stupid and insecure as they are, feel that being skeptical, gaming, disrespeting the guy or seeing herself as more cold and harsh, and materialistic, makes her stronger and less naive. I dunno guy women are seriously messed up. I say cos even when I have run super high-level game on women based on attractions, emotions etc the woman sometimes would focus on what resources she could extract, how the 'romantic' situation could benefit her, so it seems every woman these days wants to feel that she can extract something from the guy, sort of as a justification for being in the relationship other than the guy has romantic and personal value. A women will hamster alot to reduce a guys romantic and personal value in her head but ofcourse this depends on the woman.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women desire the companionship of a Man.

Everything else is coping done but washed up men. The resources trope might have worked in the caveman days when it meant living in a bush compared to a cave with fire. But in America in 2022 most basic necessity are basically given to you.

You can have a fat wallet and still women may not desire you, the thing to understand is obtaing a vast amount of money takes commitment, determination adversity and intelligence something that makes you a desirable man.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say cos even when I have run super high-level game on women based on attractions, emotions etc the woman sometimes would focus on what resources she could extract,
Care to elaborate? Do you mean, suggesting expensive things for you two to do, at your expense? Or hinting she wants nice gifts? etc...

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Women desire resources from low SMV men.

High SMV men don't need resources, women would gladly take care of a broke man with nothing as long as she finds him attractive and is crushing on him.

You need resources and bank ect when you're SMV is low.

Men should get there resources in order for themselves not women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me rephrase it for you

Women desire *unnatractive* men for their resources

Attractive men require far less as women actually want to be with them

Its similar scenario for unattractive women some men may sleep with them for an easy ride but in the long haul they ain't sticking around because they want much hotter women
This!!!!

Not sure why a lot of guys don't get this in 2022, but the guy women really want they are willing to make concessions and pay for
If you have ever dealt with a woman or two who had "burning desire" for you this is obvious most women however don't experience this

A lot of guys think resources is what women want, but the basics for most women will do. The guy that is not attractive or shooting for hotter women than his lookstier or younger is gonna have to come outta pocket

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women desire the companionship of a Man.

Everything else is coping done but washed up men. The resources trope might have worked in the caveman days when it meant living in a bush compared to a cave with fire. But in America in 2022 most basic necessity are basically given to you.

You can have a fat wallet and still women may not desire you, the thing to understand is obtaing a vast amount of money takes commitment, determination adversity and intelligence something that makes you a desirable man.
Totally agree even in Europe!
I have a buddy who is a good-looking guy and a millionaire.
The women didn't care about his money,most women now a days don't care about money like that unless they are broke, single mothers, golddiggers, sugar babies etc

Heck I know a lot of women making high 6 figures in their late 20s and early 30s. The whole "resource" argument is outdated it's about looks and status in 2022 first and foremost

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resource argument comes right back however when a war breaks out or society collapses. It's a house of cards. The moment it falls, all female stability falls with it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resource argument comes right back however when a war breaks out or society collapses. It's a house of cards. The moment it falls, all female stability falls with it.
Ukraine is a perfect example of that and make no mistake
With inflation, food shortage, and a looming recession don't be shocked if more women are seeking "LTR"

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basement guy gave her FEELS. It's what women want. Resources are great but if you aren't giving them the feels it doesn't matter how nice your house is.

"Women like bums because they treat them like bums". Patrice O Neil.

Housewifes with million dollar homes cheat because their husband is boring and the wife no longer has the FEELS but they want the stability.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basement guy gave her FEELS. It's what women want. Resources are great but if you aren't giving them the feels it doesn't matter how nice your house is.

"Women like bums because they treat them like bums". Patrice O Neil.

Housewifes with million dollar homes cheat because their husband is boring and the wife no longer has the FEELS but they want the stability.
Yes that’s kinda my point. Emotions vs logic.
“Genuine burning desire” vs stability. But in my case, and the OPs, we were dealing with mentally damaged women so the rules could go out the window.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I see it from my personal experiences.

Most women, like Men, want Romantic Love, Attraction, Feelings etc and fundementally this is the main driver in relationships. This is not really something a woman ca get out of cos it will be very hard for a woman to stomach being with a man for his resources, who she doesnt feel attraction to, when there is another guy with no resources who she does feel that for. On the flipside, a woman can be with a man who creates feelings in her with no resources even when another guy with resources but no attraction exists.

In the absence of a guy in her life who she has strong feelings and attraction for, a woman will 'settle' for a guy with resources. She will then end up playing the game of extraction of resources.

The most messed up thing about women though, is that they, as weak men also often do, come from insecurity, they think it is naive of them to be sincere and, in an attempt to devalue the guys personal qualities, love, attraction, respect etc even when it exists, she will try instead to tell herself she likes him for his resources, and then attempt to extract resources and play that game. So even when the guy has both personal attraction, and resources, many women, though actually in the relationship for the former, would tell themselves and start behaving as though they are there for the latter, this is because women being as stupid and insecure as they are, feel that being skeptical, gaming, disrespeting the guy or seeing herself as more cold and harsh, and materialistic, makes her stronger and less naive. I dunno guy women are seriously messed up. I say cos even when I have run super high-level game on women based on attractions, emotions etc the woman sometimes would focus on what resources she could extract, how the 'romantic' situation could benefit her, so it seems every woman these days wants to feel that she can extract something from the guy, sort of as a justification for being in the relationship other than the guy has romantic and personal value. A women will hamster alot to reduce a guys romantic and personal value in her head but ofcourse this depends on the woman.
Agree with most of it.

The extraction of resources is correct, but it’s done with a purpose, even if she’s attracted to the guy. It’s done because of her age, the more it goes up, the lower sexual appeal is, the less power she has, so needs something secure and stable. Plus, she also gets trained by society to go after the resources.

18 year old girl –> doesn’t care about resources
23 year old girl -> doesn’t care too much
28 year old girl -> starts caring
32 year old girl -> really starts caring
35 year old girl -> 100% caring

Tell a 35 year old women you absolutely love her, 100% will take care for her, and be true to her. But, in case of divorce, she gets a Diet Coke. See how fast she will marry.