Woman demands to see a "White Doctor"

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Lives Matter targeting the out of control Police State is a GOOD thing. The problem with BLM, is when the far left bullshyt kicks in, and they start blaming ALL white people and talking about some secret, hidden, white supremacy shyt. Even if broke, trailor park BOB is a racist....he holds no power over Tenacity's black a.ss, matter of fact, Tenacity made more money last quarter than BOB is going to make for the entire year (that's a fact). If BLM kept their message STRAIGHT on the out of control Police State, they would get sooooooooooooooooo much further ahead.
We agree on the theory.

I'm not so sure on the Police State though. I think the Globalists probably contribute much more money to BLM than they do a local (or state level) police force. I think the Police State that the Globalists want probably exists more at the federal level. But that backfires once a Republican gets into office, who supports at the state level more.

At the end of the day, the problem at the state and local police level may very well indeed be a racial/cultural one. But both sides have to accept blame in order to move the conversation forward. Until that happens it's moot.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You live in a halfway house, but still think that because your white you're SUPERIOR to blacks.:rolleyes:
No, that's what you want to be true, so you can claim discrimination.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
We agree on the theory.

I'm not so sure on the Police State though. I think the Globalists probably contribute much more money to BLM than they do a local (or state level) police force. I think the Police State that the Globalists want probably exists more at the federal level. But that backfires once a Republican gets into office, who supports at the state level more.

At the end of the day, the problem at the state and local police level may very well indeed be a racial/cultural one. But both sides have to accept blame in order to move the conversation forward. Until that happens it's moot.
The Race War in the United States ended because economically, politically, and financially....it was NO longer profitable. The Race War during slavery was strictly about economics, as the agricultural industry was the backbone of the economy and free (or very low costing) labor was needed to sustain revenues and profits.

Following that, the Race War was in relation to maintaining economic resources within a particular "group". Once other industries started to take off, it became more profitable to end the Race War and integrate black and white people into one working "community".

Same thing happened with the Gender War, it became more profitable to have two members of the family working rather than one, that's why they allowed women to start doing MORE in the economy.

So when people run around saying we are still in a Race War and/or Gender War, they don't know what they are talking about. We are in a CLASS WAR right now and have been in one since the 1970's. It was in the 1970's that you will notice many of the fundamental problems we have today, began......

- You saw inflation/cost of living skyrocket
- You began to see technology/globalism replace jobs
- You began to see the family structure be broken up by big government
- You began to see the education system start to lose quality

It's why I can't STAND when guys on here make it seem like we as individuals live in a vacuum, and want to talk about "the law of attraction" or "positive thinking"....with bullshyt about "as you think, you become". It's bullshyt. The market problems we are facing today (from women, to the police state, to the family court, to the piss poor job market, to the fvcked up trading markets) is a result of nearly 50 years of CLASS WAR/Global NWO bullshyt.

A

AJ84

Most people dont have to foreclose on their house here to pay for medical bills either. It's not fair to completely fvck over the middle/ upper middle class on the cost of healthcare because uneducated lower class people continue to breed, have children they cant afford, and dont even feed them a healthy diet, or raise them properly. It is ridiculous.

The politicians are unaffected, the rich are unaffected, and you punish parents who actually are responsible financially and give a fvck about raising their kids properly. Not to mention all the single mothers who choose to make irresponsible choices with their bodies, usually multiple times and the men who were responsible and or pursued difficult/ challenging careers that they sacrificed so much for end up paying for those irresponsible choices these women made with their bodies, yet these men paying for it have no choice in what she did with her body and would be shamed for even voicing criticism.

It's one thing to help someone down on their luck and it being an actual investment that benefits all of society in more than one way and throwing money down a black hole that only enables poor personal choices and creates entitlement in people who wont appreciate it.

Why not disincentivize poor choices? In my opinion if you are costing society money by making poor choices, maybe society should choose for you until you can behave like a mature, capable, adult.
You have some good points. I am not implying that our healthcare system is great. And yes there is a long wait for some tests eg MRI etc, where appointments for those tests are triaged. So you wait longer for non emergency MRI, CT scans etc. There are private healthcare services here so if someone can pay upfront for it they get it asap.
There is a brain drain because healthcare jobs have so many requirements in order to get them. I can see how people decide to leave for better opportunities.

That said, everyone who needs medical treatment gets it, even if they have to wait, because we do pay a lot for it in taxes like the other poster mentioned. Also our drugs are cheaper, lots of Americans cross the border to get medication that they can't afford to pay for in the US.

We pay a lot of taxes in general. That's why we have things like one year maternity leave for working mothers who get 55 percent of their salary for that year and many employers top that up.

I think both healthcare systems have good points and bad points. But historically Americans don't want our healthcare system and we don't want their's hahaha. It's like a running joke.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually I don't. I never said I was, the culture i come from is superior to your typical mainstream thug culture, which is self destructive, which whiney little punks like you try to blame on whites. But hey, that's your problem, and other people like you. Stop pointing the finger at whites.

You people (BLM and other hate groups) are useful idiots for the wealthy liberals such as George Soros. Why not stop being a tool?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-13/common-sense-legislation-would-shield-drivers-who-run-over-protesters?context=amp
It's ironic how counter-productive BLM is.

Again, I implore you sir, how is your culture superior if it produces even one person like you? o_O

Where did I say that I agreed with the BLM group? I am NOT a BLM supporter, so stop with that bs. I am for blacks:

• Educating themselves

• Mentorship

• Building wealth

• Creating alliances with one another

• Businesses Ownership

And, living in great communities(around other successful blacks), but unfortunately evil, racist and jealous whites like you, danger, dessde and speeddawg hate to see blacks successful and just like you did on black wall street you destroy EVERYTHING we try to build
:

As I mentioned YOU are a white person who has failed. You live in squalor in a halfway house. Therefore being part of a SUPERIOR culture has not helped you, yet you desperately cling to being white.

You are either lazy, low iq or a drug addicted individual, PROBABLY all three.

So tell me whats your drug of choice, meth or heroin, because right now there's a shytoad of you from your
"GREAT CULTURE" overdosing and dying:

So I guess its black peoples fault for you ending up a drug addict and being a train wreck in life huh?

If you were a decent person and lived in Texas I would help you. I have helped many whites over the years(more than black), quite a few have drug felonies in their backgrounds like yourself, because contrary to rumour (in my business dealings) I encounter more whites with felony backgrounds than black people.

But, I have no sympathy for people like you, you are not humble and have failed despite being part of a so called "great culture". Keep being delusional, but this is why I say that you failed to grasp the bigger picture, therefore you are free to wallow in your racist rhetoric and misery!

Good day to you sir.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I implore you sir, how is your culture superior if it produces even one person like you? o_O

Where did I say that I agreed with the BLM group? I am NOT a BLM supporter, so stop with that bs. I am for blacks:

• Educating themselves

• Mentorship

• Building wealth

• Creating alliances with one another

• Businesses Ownership

And, living in great communities(around other successful blacks), but unfortunately evil, racist and jealous whites like you, danger, dessde and speeddawg hate to see blacks successful and just like you did on black wall street you destroy EVERYTHING we try to build
:

As I mentioned YOU are a white person who has failed. You live in squalor in a halfway house. Therefore being part of a SUPERIOR culture has not helped you, yet you desperately cling to being white.

You are either lazy, low iq or a drug addicted individual, PROBABLY all three.

So tell me whats your drug of choice, meth or heroin, because right now there's a shytoad of you from your
"GREAT CULTURE" overdosing and dying:

So I guess its black peoples fault for you ending up a drug addict and being a train wreck in life huh?

If you were a decent person and lived in Texas I would help you. I have helped many whites over the years(more than black), quite a few have drug felonies in their backgrounds like yourself, because contrary to rumour (in my business dealings) I encounter more whites with felony backgrounds than black people.

But, I have no sympathy for people like you, you are not humble and have failed despite being part of a so called "great culture". Keep being delusional, but this is why I say that you failed to grasp the bigger picture, therefore you are free to wallow in your racist rhetoric and misery!

Good day to you sir.
FARRRRRRT