"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Woman creates fake Tinder profile as a man after insisting that it's 'EASY PEASY' for guys

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
She's shocked when the experiment turns out to be a failure


Sada quickly ran into trouble, and was surprised to only match with five women on her first day. Worse, she found chatting with them difficult, complaining that conversing with one of the women was 'painful' because she only gave one-word answers.

'This is going to be much harder than what I was thinking,' she admitted. 'I thought this was going to be easy-peasy. I'm going to text these women and they're going to want to go on a date with me, and I'm going to match a lot but that didn't happen.'
Are women seriously under the impression most guys do well on OLD?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
nothing to do with we are the "logical/rational sex" and all that.....smh. We are clueless on how easy it is for them (unless informed) and they are clueless on how hard it is for us (unless informed/"blackpilled". looks like she did).
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Glad she got the one word answer treatment. Easiest conversation ever when a woman gives me the one-word answer. She gets the zero word answer in return.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She's shocked when the experiment turns out to be a failure




Are women seriously under the impression most guys do well on OLD?
5 matches and zero dates. That's actually a pretty good result compared to what most guys get.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
5 matches the first day is actually killing it. Most guys don’t get 5 matches in a month.
haha, true.
I deleted my tinder for good about 5 months back (Had it for years before that).
It was getting depressing to be getting maybe 1 match every 1-2 months from an uninterested 6 lol
 

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
25
Age
41
Guys. Shes 18 years old and looks "good". Doesnt matter if she is a 7, 8 ,9 or 10! Even with very bad character and communication skills every second man she meets (no matter the age) will try to get in contact with her or in her pants!
Thats just the world she lives in at the moment. She simple didnt have a sitution yet, that showed that you have to have some kind of skills/assets to get attention. First real reality check will come when she hits 30 or so,

But yes. Funny reading her whining.
 
Last edited:
Top