Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman can only love her first love

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was texting a chick the other day. I noticed that she talked really lovingly about her first love. She was obviously alpha widowed from him. Her ex husband she completely talks with disrespect. I pointed this out to her. I told her that you can only deeply love your first love. She agreed.

If you find a girl past the age of 20 or so...she is not able to really love you. Girls love the first love almost unconditionally. He doesn't have to have money or status. Every guy after him is a cheap imitation of him. After a female gets her first heart break, she then separates love from sex. Now she is a slut. A slut is a girl that separates love from sex. Now she is able to use guys for resources without caring. She is bitter and resentful. If you aint her first love, keep this in mind. She will never love you.

This is also why sexual molestation is so devastating for girls. It totally removes love from sex. This sets up a bad foundation for the rest of her life. Many chicks were molested but feminist keep it hush hush. That is the real silent epidemic, not rape.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I’m tired of all the excuses women use to explain away why so many are ****ty people. Life isn’t fair. You can learn to be better or you can blame your childhood for your failures.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree.
I've accumulated quite a few cherrys in my lifetime (the last at age 32 with an 18 year old). In all but one, I was their "first love" (the odd "one" probably hadn't been in love yet and was just ready to lose it).

A lot of us know (or know of) some guy that took his own life over the loss of a woman. Women do not appeared to be wired the same way (which includes their first love).

From observation, men seem to love deeper and usually require more time to lick their wounds.

I'm not anti-woman or a female basher, but I do believe that the last two seconds of the move "War Of The Roses" sums it up quite well.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's that black/white. When you're that young, your concept of love is completely skewed. Basically the only thing you have to go off of is what you learn from your parents/surroundings and pop culture. What is love anyway? Technically it's just a bunch of happy hormones in your brain. Women will always recall memories of their first time or "love", because it sets the standard for all future partners. I think women are more in love with the idea of love, and trying to chase the feeling of their "first high", much like a drug addict does. They think by going back to this person it will invoke the same feelings again. I know women who have done this, and more often than not they end up completely miserable. I'd go as far to say that women are incapable of love, actually. They're just doing what they do best.. seeking out emotions.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I was texting a chick the other day. I noticed that she talked really lovingly about her first love. She was obviously alpha widowed from him. Her ex husband she completely talks with disrespect. I pointed this out to her. I told her that you can only deeply love your first love. She agreed.

If you find a girl past the age of 20 or so...she is not able to really love you. Girls love the first love almost unconditionally. He doesn't have to have money or status. Every guy after him is a cheap imitation of him. After a female gets her first heart break, she then separates love from sex. Now she is a slut. A slut is a girl that separates love from sex. Now she is able to use guys for resources without caring. She is bitter and resentful. If you aint her first love, keep this in mind. She will never love you.

This is also why sexual molestation is so devastating for girls. It totally removes love from sex. This sets up a bad foundation for the rest of her life. Many chicks were molested but feminist keep it hush hush. That is the real silent epidemic, not rape.
I remember I heard this somewhere long long time ago but today it makes much more sense to me. This could be also related to a women who never been loved by her parent or close family yet she trying to excuse their behavior

The fact that she is not able to love is not so terrifying as the fact that shes not aware of this or do aware of this and uses this as an excuse to tolerate the close people near her in a bad manner using their naive personality and making them to believe she is the victim while she actually abusing them, like a mother who's abusing her children

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova once said that women can only really bond and love one man in their life because they're wired that way. That's also why we see it so damaging to women having an increasing amount of sexual partners.
Personally i don't have enough data to back this up but the older i get the more i find this to be true.

However, i do think there's an important distinction here which makes me want to rephrase the statement.
"Women can never forget or replace the first man who made a deep impression on her."

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
"Women can never forget or replace the first man who made a deep impression on her."
Yet im no sure how true is that. This statement needs to take into account that all men are same and cannot give new emotions to women, which could be both wrong and right. I been accidentally dating women in their 30s who's been obsessed over me because I made on them a different impression than other men did. They not been obsessed over me because I some kind spacial then other men, but because their dating habits probably was avoiding men like me because they rather enjoy to feel that they are controlling every aspect of their life and not been open to something new

Maybe I'm wrong but I would suggest that certain women just avoid dating certain men because they afraid to lose control. This is dependency issue, probably related to parent lack attention

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems plausible. I've seen it play out like that in the real world.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is somewhat true. It can be the same for guys as well depending on their first love. I dated my first real girl friend from my sophomore year in High school until my Junior year in college. Those are such memorable times in anyone’s life and it is such an innocent time. Your never going to experience so many firsts with anyone else and I honestly believe if you had such a relationship both parties usually reflect positively on those days.

As life goes on things seem to get much more complicated as you age. People pick up so much baggage your stuck playing the game trying to one up each other.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. After a couple of relationships most women have to much bagage to really love again. Her past boyfriends are always in their mind. I think you have to really stand out to give them consistent feelings again, older women will refer to it as "feeling young again".

However I think there are some exceptions to this, but if your just avarage you'll be just another number for her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a couple of relationships most women have to much bagage to really love again.
Relationships that start later in life are generally less gratifying because you two have spent good portions of your adult lives as separate entities. A longer term relationship that forms after somewhere in the 25-30 feels like a corporate merger. It's somewhat clunky and there are some significant cultural adaptations that occur.