Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman blokes me on insta stories

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is the thing .
I was in my home country for 10 months to finish my military service. Met many women and fcked most of them .

There was one chick (girl 1 hb8)that i met from the best friend(girl 2 hb7) of a chick (girl 3 hb7.5)that i used to fvk regularly.

Went out with girl 1& 2 once along with my best friend to go into the clubs . Me and my friend wanted to hear r&b and go to a club where we know many many women but the girls wanted to go in some other place , so we didn't give a fck and they went alone at their other place and me and my friend in our place ( we fvked some other chicks later)

2nd time we go out , again the same people, girl 2 started asking me which women i liked . I answered and girl 1 was clearly interested at me . Asked girl 2 what girl 3 thought of my bed performance and she told me i was the best she ever had . I did that to show girl 1 what she's up to. She Progressed to stay alone with me but i didn’t want to do something that time . She had just been dumped by her bf of 2 years .

Anyway , she had a fight that night with girl 2(for some very stupid reason , girl 2 fault) in my car so at the end of that night it was me my best friend and girl 1 . She started being very friendly (but the way that she wanted to get fcked by us) with both of us and she said she wanted to hang around with us all the time . ( meanwhile my best friend wanted to fck girl 2 but he failed eventually) We talked about this and how me and my best friend fcked some of girl 1 friends and she was fine about it . Time passed and i had to leave my country to come back at the place i lived .

Last day i was for a coffee with girl 1 and she was very sad that i was about to leave. She was engaging kino all the time , hugging me all the time . So i left but kept on talking on the phone she said she never wanted to stop talking to me. Because i was bored of this interaction through the phone , and i was developing thirst to fck her , told her it's hard to speak or chat with her because i live in a different country and i have different reality.

Now here comes the funny part. Later that day my best friend fcked her (me and he are known to be big hunters in our circle we don't keep it secred that we fck many women) . The same day she bloked me on instagram stories .They kept on fcking for some 10 days .
Like wtf . One day she was caring as a friend and the next day she was a stranger . My friend told me everything. She wanted an ltr with my friend but my friend wanted only to fck her. They had some fights so eventually she returned back to her ex bf. I told my friend that she had bloked me in insta and he told her that .

After couple of minutes texts me , tells me how sorry she is , she didn't know what happened and stupid ****. Didn't buy her **** and told her , you are back to your bf that dumped you and how dumb she is with her low worth and she told no i couldn't done this to you and some stupid excuses. Did i mentioned the same time her stories became visible to me ?
Anyway , she texts me from time to time , didn’t tell me yet she fcked with my best friend . Keeps on telling me that i should stop fck around and find a proper woman .

Soon ill propably visit my country again for some time , i want to fck her . I want to *** into her face and dump her on the spot. Is it a good idea ? Am i falling too low ? She still is with her bf . How can you explain all this behaviour of hers?
What would you do?

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, are you saying it was okay for you to **** her friends but it wasn't okay for her to **** yours? How does that work.

Because i was bored of this interaction through the phone , and i was developing thirst to fck her , told her it's hard to speak or chat with her because i live in a different country and i have different reality.

Like wtf . One day she was caring as a friend and the next day she was a stranger
Yeah dude sounds like you totally only wanted to **** her and didn't catch any feelings at all.

Don't sound butthurt at all with that revenge mentality

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, are you saying it was okay for you to **** her friends but it wasn't okay for her to **** yours? How does that work.
Can you show me that statement in my thread ? I don't see it anywhere . It's totally fine by me . If that's my friend who is fcking them I'm more than happy for it .

My question was , why did she do that ? I wouldn't mind at all to say to me , Hey NSXR i fcked your friend and it was great . She just bloked me for no apparent reason and exactly the day she fcked with my friend . What did she thought of, that i would get butthurted ?
Yeah dude sounds like you totally only wanted to **** her and didn't catch any feelings at all.

Don't sound butthurt at all with that revenge mentality
Have you seen a woman and the only thing you thought of is to fck her and do nasty things with her in the bed ? That's me there . These are not feelings . These are desires. It's completely different.

The thing is , i have this desire now , because my friend told me how she reacted during their fck session.