Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman admits masculinity is under attack

christie

Banned
Reaction score
We need feminine women.
Yes. And if we can please keep encouraging the women that are trying to drop their masculine traits.

Its encouraging to see women put themselves in men's shoes, but even more encouraging to see them acknowledge that masculinity and the alpha, conservative male is under attack.

Its so valuable and lifeforce giving to see women seeing men. Really seeing them and freely giving their feminine energy to them to meet their man's natural masculinity.

Like how I learned yesterday in my book, the best way to see a man 'divorce' his mother is by encouraging him to hang out with masculine role models and buddies without guilt or shame or games or anything.
I'm embarassed this is such a simple and effective solution that I completely overlooked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. And if we can please keep encouraging the women that are trying to drop their masculine traits.

Its encouraging to see women put themselves in men's shoes, but even more encouraging to see them acknowledge that masculinity and the alpha, conservative male is under attack.

Its so valuable and lifeforce giving to see women seeing men. Really seeing them and freely giving their feminine energy to them to meet their man's natural masculinity.

Like how I learned yesterday in my book, the best way to see a man 'divorce' his mother is by encouraging him to hang out with masculine role models and buddies without guilt or shame or games or anything.
I'm embarassed this is such a simple and effective solution that I completely overlooked.
The lady also mentioned she felt it was an attack on the natural family structures, and she was not going to support it.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
The lady also mentioned she felt it was an attack on the natural family structures, and she was not going to support it.
I'll listen again.

Yes, I was listening for the words natural family structures while I drove but she doesn't say those words, those words are yours. But she says the same meaning by talking about being right there beside her man, backing him up and then feeling the pull to nourish him and remind him she doesn't think any less of him as a man just because he's getting these strategic attacks on his manhood and that she felt like she had to be the woman, the nurturer who holds him to replenish his strength.

Without a man, women are left for dead and can try to realise how important his protector role is and how important her more subdued role of recognising and encouraging her man that he is doing the right things and is a good man naturally.

I'm not sure if I got that perception of what she said right. I haven't experienced my own man of household yet and I don't really know the dynamics except for what I witnessed growing up in my parents' roles and what they did for each other and us kids.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P
I'll listen again.

Yes, I was listening for the words natural family structures while I drove but she doesn't say those words, those words are yours. But she says the same meaning by talking about being right there beside her man, backing him up and then feeling the pull to nourish him and remind him she doesn't think any less of him as a man just because he's getting these strategic attacks on his manhood and that she felt like she had to be the woman, the nurturer who holds him to replenish his strength.

Without a man, women are left for dead and can try to realise how important his protector role is and how important her more subdued role of recognising and encouraging her man that he is doing the right things and is a good man naturally.

I'm not sure if I got that perception of what she said right. I haven't experienced my own man of household yet and I don't really know the dynamics except for what I witnessed growing up in my parents' roles and what they did for each other and us kids.
When a man receives this support his morale becomes maxed out. The attacks are not even phazing him. Because he doesn't care what they think. He cares about his wife and family. He will die protecting them with a greater strength than he can muster up to defend himself.

When his woman is opposed or only there taking from him. The attacks strip away morale and drive. His stress grows as he's on his own.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
P
When a man receives this support his morale becomes maxed out. The attacks are not even phazing him. Because he doesn't care what they think. He cares about his wife and family. He will die protecting them with a greater strength than he can muster up to defend himself.

When his woman is opposed or only there taking from him. The attacks strip away morale and drive. His stress grows as he's on his own.
Yes. I know the superhuman strength of men. Men who find energy when the fuel tank has run dry a long time ago if its for his wife and kids.

Men that take after their father and grandfathers. Who receive a call from an older sister who needs help solving a problem and although tired and stressed from working in a pandemic, can come up with a solution in less than 5 seconds flat.

The same men who refuse to go to doctors regularly and hides their ailments so as not to appear not strong.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A completely selfish man, who is embedded in politics or the law will be relatively "safe". He's almost like a "woman" in terms of "rights".

What they are doing right now in large quantities makes it tough to rationalize doing anything which might help them, because on the other end in "general" they tend to hurt you.
Wise words sensei

christie

Banned
Reaction score
P

I bet even 3 months in a row of no woman being opposed to him, taking from him or attacking to strip away his morale and drive, would reduce his stress and have him feeling like he's no longer alone.

I wish for you and everyone here to have that. I saw a post about how 3 months in a row of sex from a woman would be restorative.

But like the girl in the video, she wasn't talking about holding and kissing him sexually but instead in a healing and nourishing way.

It would be maxxing to the ultimate, if a man could have that feminine, supportive and nourishing backup and healing care AND also the submissive and pleasant and intimate, joyous no games sex life.

It would be great for a woman to even experience a fine example of the nurturing feminine role.

I get next weekend of a few days when my mother comes to stay in town. She's feminine and supportive, a good woman. I don't have too many examples right by me week on week to emulate so it will be refreshing seeing her and spending time with her.
I made a point of thanking her for being a good mother and a good wife and homemaker. I saw and heard my Dad saying this before he died too.
Next weekend I can say it in person now.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet even 3 months in a row of no woman being opposed to him, taking from him or attacking to strip away his morale and drive, would reduce his stress and have him feeling like he's no longer alone.

I wish for you and everyone here to have that. I saw a post about how 3 months in a row of sex from a woman would be restorative.

But like the girl in the video, she wasn't talking about holding and kissing him sexually but instead in a healing and nourishing way.

It would be maxxing to the ultimate, if a man could have that feminine, supportive and nourishing backup and healing care AND also the submissive and pleasant and intimate, joyous no games sex life.

It would be great for a woman to even experience a fine example of the nurturing feminine role.

I get next weekend of a few days when my mother comes to stay in town. She's feminine and supportive, a good woman. I don't have too many examples right by me week on week to emulate so it will be refreshing seeing her and spending time with her.
I made a point of thanking her for being a good mother and a good wife and homemaker. I saw and heard my Dad saying this before he died too.
Next weekend I can say it in person now.
Do you really think at this time that zero women will be opposed to a man? All he needs is for his own woman to be feminine or if he just dates the women he deal with. With that support any outside shenanigans is laughable and does not gain traction.
If the women close to him are not being feminine and being adversarial then those attacks much more easily do gain traction.

Like pan87 says complaining doesn't help. All you can do is get rid of women who choose to be adversarial to you.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think at this time that zero women will be opposed to a man? All he needs is for his own woman to be feminine or if he just dates the women he deal with. With that support any outside shenanigans is laughable and does not gain traction.
If the women close to him are not being feminine and being adversarial then those attacks much more easily do gain traction.

Like pan87 says complaining doesn't help. All you can do is get rid of women who choose to be adversarial to you.
Yes, I just walked away from a Karen midquestion I had because I could feel her sucking the lifeforce out of me. Likely she has a disability thing going on but I would rather go talk to the 22 yr old woman and so I did.
I felt like I could have handled that more femininely and kindly but my red flags I sensed and loud buzzers were going off so-to-speak "disengage" "disengage" "disengage".
I still feel a little bit perturbed by the immense negativity vibe I got just a few words into my question of her.
You ever get like this immense wall of sourness coming off a woman? It feels lifethreatening.

I don't have enough feminine reserves myself to help her. I wouldn't know what it is she needs but I couldn't help her.
Selfpreservation literally made me jump out of her spell and go over to the sweet and pleasant and cheerful 22 yr old who wasn't betterlooking it was more like her disposition had a pink cloud floating around her rather than the black wall of death that kind of made my heart stop a little. I'm overdramatising so I can illustrate the difference.

My social dynamics and selfpreservation have improved.
At the very least, in the past, I would get snarky or irritated in response to this.
At least now I can disengage immediately and physically move myself away from that Karen wall.

Your advice for a man to just get rid of women who are adversarial to you is good advice.

It would be devout of me if I can get to the point where I'm as gracious as the character of Laura Ingall's mother in the Little House books. On the tv show they portray her as losing some patience once in awhile with women in town, but in the books you don't read that.

One of the self improvement influencers on youtube challenged the viewer to pick a character from somewhere you think you are or would most like to be and mine would be Caroline Ingalls as described in the book series.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I just walked away from a Karen midquestion I had because I could feel her sucking the lifeforce out of me. Likely she has a disability thing going on but I would rather go talk to the 22 yr old woman and so I did.
I felt like I could have handled that more femininely and kindly but my red flags I sensed and loud buzzers were going off so-to-speak "disengage" "disengage" "disengage".
I still feel a little bit perturbed by the immense negativity vibe I got just a few words into my question of her.
You ever get like this immense wall of sourness coming off a woman? It feels lifethreatening.
Karen doesn't even have to speak with you to inject this negativity vibe, it permeates her spirit. When she looks at you it's in a cutting and negative gaze.

I don't have enough feminine reserves myself to help her. I wouldn't know what it is she needs but I couldn't help her.
Selfpreservation literally made me jump out of her spell and go over to the sweet and pleasant and cheerful 22 yr old who wasn't betterlooking it was more like her disposition had a pink cloud floating around her rather than the black wall of death that kind of made my heart stop a little. I'm overdramatising so I can illustrate the difference.
"Help her"? I'm not sure I understand.

My social dynamics and selfpreservation have improved.
At the very least, in the past, I would get snarky or irritated in response to this.
At least now I can disengage immediately and physically move myself away from that Karen wall.

Your advice for a man to just get rid of women who are adversarial to you is good advice.
To harbor them will likely put you on a negative mindset.

It would be devout of me if I can get to the point where I'm as gracious as the character of Laura Ingall's mother in the Little House books. On the tv show they portray her as losing some patience once in awhile with women in town, but in the books you don't read that.

One of the self improvement influencers on youtube challenged the viewer to pick a character from somewhere you think you are or would most like to be and mine would be Caroline Ingalls as described in the book series.
I'll have to read up on her.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Karen doesn't even have to speak with you to inject this negativity vibe, it permeates her spirit. When she looks at you it's in a negative gaze.

"Help her"? I'm not sure I understand.

To harbor them will likely put you on a negative mindset.

I'll have to read up on her.
The helping her part because that's what a good and godly woman should do, 'help your neighbour' She's sick in some mental/emotional way. Needs kindness etc. Me disengaging is abandoning a sick spirit for more people to be infected with.
I'd like to keep developing my femininity but not feel guilty anymore when I won't help everyone.

The Little House series are childrens' books but they are absolutely profound with the deep and devout morals they contain. Hard work and family and deep appreciation for nature and animals and people. Its about the pioneering days in about 1870 in the United States.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The helping her part because that's what a good and godly woman should do, 'help your neighbour' She's sick in some mental/emotional way. Needs kindness etc. Me disengaging is abandoning a sick spirit for more people to be infected with.
I'd like to keep developing my femininity but not feel guilty anymore when I won't help everyone.

The Little House series are childrens' books but they are absolutely profound with the deep and devout morals they contain. Hard work and family and deep appreciation for nature and animals and people. Its about the pioneering days in about 1870 in the United States.
Infested with.... I get it, so perhaps being a non affected and positive attitude might help her to see a different way.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Infested with.... I get it, so perhaps being a non affected and positive attitude might help her to see a different way.
Yes. Lead by example.
Also, settle your own psychic debt and rid myself of guilt by being extra careful to be extra kind to the next three women I came across at the grocery store. So now I let it go.

Big hug to you mrgoodstuff for chatting about this in your woman recognising attacks on masculinity thread. I say big hug because that to me is nurturing while also showing gratitude for your leadership in letting me talk this out because it will help men I encounter by me being encouraged to develop my femininity here. What's up is down, weird to think this men's forum is working to develop or refine femininity, but it is.
Good job man. Thanks.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see much issue here.

I'm going to continue doing what i do. It's not so much women but psychopaths who could be women or men.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised nore woman aren't like her, in the future rhey will have sons. Do they not care that their own son will be treated like a second class citezin?
Good times create weak men. This is the stage we are in. Get ready for war guys. This is it. The dream will rise to the top and take all.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By attacking Masculinity, they only serve to attack themselves; Feminism cannot exist without Masculinity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to see an eye opener? Get on twitter and follow UN for women. Or whatever they are called. That will let you know where this is headed real quick
Where the feminism end game lies? Kind of scarey and if US women know thats probably the direction then what about their sons?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
P

When I search in youtube for 'woman supports her man' there's a few examples. One on grant cardone's channel.
If one wanted to find these examples and get a boost, they are there.