Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Withdrawing' from relationship, but completely?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm finally taking you alls advice and withdrawing from my relationship with my ex (we took a break because she's supposedly not ready for a committed relationship and has problems in school).

Anyway, we usually call eachother everyday and I haven't called her since last week. The last time we talked was Monday and she came up and seemed all happy to see me and I was short with her and we haven't talked since (I wasn't mean, just seemed like I didn't feel like talking).

So, is this the way I'm supposed to be going about this? Should I atleast talk to her some or is withdrawing myself completely the right way??

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, and today her friend told me that she thinks I'm mad at her. So, what do I do next?

And if she comes up to me and asks what's the deal, what do I say?

And if she tries to play my game and see who can not talk to the other the longest, what do I do then?

Keep in mind, my goal is to eventually get back together with her, but only if she's willing to try to better herself. If not, I'm just going to move on.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you mate, but you have just about NO chance. Once a girl gets to this point of "not wanting comittment", u r pretty much done. U can try give her an ultimatum, which will blow up in your face. U can try to play games, although ultimately she will win because she cares less!!

Sorry to tell u, but your ONLY CHANCE, is to detatch yourself. See the relationship as a totally lost cause, and move on with your life. This is your only chance in my opinion.

Just think, why would u want to be with a girl who doesnt totally love u? U deserve much better than that!!

Good luck, keep us updated.

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing was, she would still tell me she loved me all the time and we would kiss every now and then and it was like we were still together. So, I'm thinking, why not have it be official? I figure she wants to have the nice parts of a relationship without the commitment and I don't want to be the guy for that.

She called me last night, but she only let it ring twice and then hung up so I didn't get a chance to answer. Atleast I know I'm on her mind ;)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U are only there so she feels secure that u like her. She probably does like u, doesnt want to loose you, but when another guy comes along, u will be off the scene. Save yourself while you can.

If u want me to put it more simple:

The more you push it, the more u will loose her.

Only leaves one option, withdraw.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assert yourself. Tell her what's up. Tell her this is not working for you and it's over. Basically, dump her and get on with your life. Stop dropping saliva everywhere you go because it's nasty. The girl doesn't want you and can toy around with you whenever she feels like it. She's keeping you close to her until she finds someone so you're basically her little puppy. Get a life!