"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

'Withdrawing' from relationship, but completely?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Ok, I'm finally taking you alls advice and withdrawing from my relationship with my ex (we took a break because she's supposedly not ready for a committed relationship and has problems in school).

Anyway, we usually call eachother everyday and I haven't called her since last week. The last time we talked was Monday and she came up and seemed all happy to see me and I was short with her and we haven't talked since (I wasn't mean, just seemed like I didn't feel like talking).

So, is this the way I'm supposed to be going about this? Should I atleast talk to her some or is withdrawing myself completely the right way??
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Ok, and today her friend told me that she thinks I'm mad at her. So, what do I do next?

And if she comes up to me and asks what's the deal, what do I say?

And if she tries to play my game and see who can not talk to the other the longest, what do I do then?

Keep in mind, my goal is to eventually get back together with her, but only if she's willing to try to better herself. If not, I'm just going to move on.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Sorry to tell you mate, but you have just about NO chance. Once a girl gets to this point of "not wanting comittment", u r pretty much done. U can try give her an ultimatum, which will blow up in your face. U can try to play games, although ultimately she will win because she cares less!!

Sorry to tell u, but your ONLY CHANCE, is to detatch yourself. See the relationship as a totally lost cause, and move on with your life. This is your only chance in my opinion.

Just think, why would u want to be with a girl who doesnt totally love u? U deserve much better than that!!

Good luck, keep us updated.
 

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
The thing was, she would still tell me she loved me all the time and we would kiss every now and then and it was like we were still together. So, I'm thinking, why not have it be official? I figure she wants to have the nice parts of a relationship without the commitment and I don't want to be the guy for that.

She called me last night, but she only let it ring twice and then hung up so I didn't get a chance to answer. Atleast I know I'm on her mind ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
U are only there so she feels secure that u like her. She probably does like u, doesnt want to loose you, but when another guy comes along, u will be off the scene. Save yourself while you can.

If u want me to put it more simple:

The more you push it, the more u will loose her.

Only leaves one option, withdraw.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Assert yourself. Tell her what's up. Tell her this is not working for you and it's over. Basically, dump her and get on with your life. Stop dropping saliva everywhere you go because it's nasty. The girl doesn't want you and can toy around with you whenever she feels like it. She's keeping you close to her until she finds someone so you're basically her little puppy. Get a life!
 
Top