Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

With Projekt Melody, are we seeing the first real "shot across the bow" of AI poontang? Will the femynists decry men stopping sexualizing real women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Describing itself as “the first and only 3D rendered hentai camgirl,” ProjektMelody has already racked up more than 20,000 followers on Chaturbate and also commands a growing presence on Twitter, Twitch, and even OnlyFans.

The 3D avatar’s popularity is leading some streamers, like cam model Lennox May, to question whether ProjektMelody even belongs on sites like Chaturbate.
Among Melody’s hardest-core fans are digisexuals, people who express their sexual identity through technology. That might mean fetishizing robots, or it could manifest in an attraction to technologically mediated avatars like Melody. “She's catering for the wishes of a large and growing segment of society, particularly among males, who see the digital world as holding more promise for satisfying their sexual and emotional needs than real life,” says Reddit user xhumanist, who moderates r/digisexuals.
my opinion: The only reason that women, especially young ones, get such an exalted place in society is because of their ability to dispense sexual pleasure to men. And now that AI technology is beginning to supplant them, they are up in arms.

Last edited:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you guys find this trash? And why do you even pay attention to it? Such an incredible waste of time.