Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

with my best friend

mister mojo rising

Reaction score
hey dudes. ok let me know what you think of this situation: i met a girl last year, we've been best friends since then, however I was going out with my (now ex) girlfriend when i met her, we were together fof two years. she went travelling and we broke up a month ago. i ended up sleeping with my best friend that same night. we'd been getting really close coming up to that, and there was always an underlying sexual attraction between us that we were both aware of. Although we sleep together most nights, we are not going out. We remain best friends and she seems happy with the situation. Is this gonna change for the worse or will things be ok if I handle the relationship carefully? Our sexual relationship is mostly kept a secret from our other friends. Above all, she's my friend but she's still really fit!
so i guess what i'm really wondering is; is it ok to F ur best friend even though you both know its just a fling, or was our friendship over once we became FB's?

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Would you fucc your best friend if it was a guy? No.

Well lets hope not.

Anyway she was never your friend to begin with, just a fucc waiting to happen.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it ok to F ur best friend even though you both know its just a fling
Hell yeah (assuming he's not a guy) :D

or was our friendship over once we became FB's?
How the fukk do you expect us to know that?

It's not gonna last forever, but there's a good chance you'll part on a good note...

You'll see. Enjoy it for now and don't worry.

mister mojo rising

Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Would you fucc your best friend if it was a guy? No.

Well lets hope not.

Anyway she was never your friend to begin with, just a fucc waiting to happen.
I'm straight, and as I said in my first post she's a girl, so the the question you raised is irrelevant. And yes she was my friend to begin with, and hopefully she still will be long after the fling is over too. But there's some truth to the **** waiting to happen!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the question was not irrelevant. You dont f8ck your best friend. They gave the correct answer. She was just a f8ck waiting to happen, you were never really best friends.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my book, there's no such thing as guy/girl friendship. "Girl friends" are just girls that you wouldn't mind fvcking but you can't because of outside reasons like your gf, her bf, or because you just didn't get to it yet.

You should be thankful for what's happening, you're getting all the action without having to handle the girlfriend. I'd say, try to stay in this as long as you can.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

Originally posted by Engetsu
In my book, there's no such thing as guy/girl friendship. "Girl friends" are just girls that you wouldn't mind fvcking but you can't because of outside reasons like your gf, her bf, or because you just didn't get to it yet.

You should be thankful for what's happening, you're getting all the action without having to handle the girlfriend. I'd say, try to stay in this as long as you can.

I'm not trying to flame you, but that's the most flawed logic I've seen in a long time. So, your trying to say that there can be no friendship between a guy and a girl because there's always sexual tension?

Bull****. That makes no sense whatsoever. I've got plenty of friends that are girls that I would NEVER dream of doing anything sexual with. You make it sound like every guy out there is incapable of having a (friend) relationship with a female because his testosterone renders him unable to stop thinking about bending over every chick he sees.

Let's be completely honest here. Do guys think about sex more than (most) girls? Probably. But that doesn't mean we want to **** every girl in the world.

I can think of about 8 friends I have that are girls that I hang out with on a regular basis. I have absolutely NO attraction towards them on a sexual or even physical level. I care about them as friends, and I would back them all 100% if need be. Doesn't mean I want them in the sack ;)

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have absolutely NO attraction towards them on a sexual or even physical level.
That's what allows you to really be JUST friends with a girl - is if you're not attracted to her. If you are, there will always be that sexual tension that can potentially screw things up.