"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

With international travel and tourism at a standstill, the effects on domestic and intl girls

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
So it's been two years now that the governments around the world have stopped us from enjoying tourism and traveling, especially the airline industry. As a result, we've barely been getting any international girls coming over, or vice versa. In effect, everyone is just locked down at the moment where they are. Has this had any effects on girl activities in your area?

From a personal standpoint, I would love to bang some intl girls again. They were just more fun when they came over and far easier to interact with.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
I live in the metropolis of Texas. I go between DFW and Austin. Though we do get immigrants, they've declined for the last two years. And since I'm basically against following the health requirements by airlines and countries that disallow "sick people," I'm barred from traveling atm. I can only use a car to move about until regulations lift.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
It's made people into homebodies, people are so insular now and just spend all day at home.
 
Top