Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

With international travel and tourism at a standstill, the effects on domestic and intl girls

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's been two years now that the governments around the world have stopped us from enjoying tourism and traveling, especially the airline industry. As a result, we've barely been getting any international girls coming over, or vice versa. In effect, everyone is just locked down at the moment where they are. Has this had any effects on girl activities in your area?

From a personal standpoint, I would love to bang some intl girls again. They were just more fun when they came over and far easier to interact with.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live that you can't travel? I took two international trips last year, no problem.

However this is why I always live in cities with plenty of immigrants. :up:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the metropolis of Texas. I go between DFW and Austin. Though we do get immigrants, they've declined for the last two years. And since I'm basically against following the health requirements by airlines and countries that disallow "sick people," I'm barred from traveling atm. I can only use a car to move about until regulations lift.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. And so you're looking for girls visiting/traveling (i.e. in a free spirited mood)? Because I imagine DFW and Austin have tons of foreign-born chicks. Anyway I go to organized language exchanges, there's one in the university area, lots of girls here for a semester, passing through, or just from somewhere else.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's made people into homebodies, people are so insular now and just spend all day at home.