Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wishy washy girl asking me for a favor

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im good, you dont really see my posting questions here, do you now?

this is akin to saying "tell me how you really feel", a response said when you have nothing to contribute and cant think for oneself.

You are the one asking if you should help someone get the to airport based on if she sexes you...
Its kinda early to ask for such a favor and in todays world theyll chump a guy for doing it.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its kinda early to ask for such a favor and in todays world theyll chump a guy for doing it.
can agree but also a test... from you, take her and do the favor.. see if it gets returned etc...
if not then feel good you helped someone out.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can agree but also a test... from you, take her and do the favor.. see if it gets returned etc...
[/
You cannot help someone who u know it's using you. that's just dumb.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell that ho there is something called Lyft and her trash azz can go ahead and take one.

The lack of escalation plus request seems like a coordinated move. Almost got you on the hook (most guys would probably give her a ride then never be able to get her out after)..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instantdated her to my bedroom. Tried to physically escalate and she says she doesn't kiss on the first date. I didn't push it.

day2 = Went for bubble tea. She is wishy washy cause she says she would come to my place but she didn't.

Next day she asks me to drive her to the airport this Monday. 10 minutes away.

Should I drive her or not? She really put me in a difficult decision.
I guess she figured this was cheaper than hiring a Uber.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never replied back to my question "how was your workout" after I said I wont drive he LOL. She ghosted, confirmed she is an user.