Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wish there was a “Don-Juan O’ Meter” everybody on this forum had to take

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve come to realize that this forum is full of pvssies in DJ’s clothing and most of them lie all the time about what they do with women. I wish there was some sort of lie detector test they could all take before joining to prove they really are a Don Juan. Maybe then we could weed out the simps and this forum would actually be productive (i.e. when someone does a cold approach or NoFap challenge people actually do it, the advice people give can always be relied on, more accurate poll results, etc.) Thoughts?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve come to realize that this forum is full of pvssies in DJ’s clothing and most of them lie all the time about what they do with women. I wish there was some sort of lie detector test they could all take before joining to prove they really are a Don Juan. Maybe then we could weed out the simps and this forum would actually be productive (i.e. when someone does a cold approach or NoFap challenge people actually do it, the advice people give can always be relied on, more accurate poll results, etc.) Thoughts?
That would be a tiny forum I guess

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the closest thing would be the goodlookingloser forum in the old days! People would post all kinda of proof like vids of them banging tonnes of girls etc on the private side of the forum. Even infields etc.

Here's the thing, though. It's not really about being a Don Juan. There's no magic verbal secrets and skills etc that people know to make a girl want them. We have all read the same books and tested all of this stuff out and most have come to the same conclusions. It helps close the deal with the the girls that are into you. NOBODY on here or anywhere else has some 'seduction' super-power to essentially seduce whoever they want.

There's a good reason all of these pro PUA's stop doing infields and stuff when they get too a certain age. Because they can't pull the hot 18 year olds they want anymore, despite all of their game knowledge (unless they are basically running sugar daddy game/beta bucks/hookers etc). Funnily enough Steve Jabba recently started doing infields again and already is seems he's realising it's not as easy as he remembers when he was a fairly good looking 30 year old haha. He's been getting trolled over it and has disabled comments on his vids. The same would be true for any of your gurus (we saw it with Tyler when he done his 'state to state' project shortly before they went all self help instead). If it was magic, Ross Jefferies would still be able to pickup teens in college bars using his NLP seduction patterns.

The good looking guys on that forum crushed it, and the guys not as good looking didn't tend to do as well in terms of numbers or as good in terms of quality.

So a don Juan meter would kind of be meaningless. I could get my wing to start posting here and he knows nothing about game yet would wipe the floor with any PUA you can think of

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't try to qualify anyone for this forum unless they are trying to qualify themselves or others, the fact of the matter is that 2021 in the manosphere was supposed to be the year of receipts and it was to a certain extent, but one of the byproducts of a receipt is that it provides a venue for detractors to attack you or even just vector your movements, it's a sad state of affairs to be a man on here actually looking for receipts and I guess the best receipts there is, are our own successes.

Need to spend less time attacking other men in the manosphere, it's under fire from the outside constantly, don't need it from the inside as well.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Posters need to post receipts. When I was dating, I posted several posts of the females I was dating as well as a couple of myself. As with most things in life, take with a grain of salt. Advice is usually worth what you paid for it.

As Baz Luhrmann once wrote, "Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never made any claim of being a DJ. I have a steady girlfriend, and truth be told I prefer it that way. I think a lot of guys here would like that, but they seem to think it's impossible.

I don't think one person's advice can be guaranteed useful anyway, even if they do get good results themselves.
A guy could be getting results because he's a good looking guy, or tall, or has some sort of charismatic personality where he doesn't even really know himself what he's doing. There are, of course, some general principles that are mostly universal, but I don't think what works for one guy necessarily works for another. I feel like everybody is an individual and has their own unique problems to deal with and work through.

In the early days of the community, they used to disregard advice from good looking guys, because they wanted to be sure it was the "game" that was working, and not the looks. Which was odd, because back then they didn't think looks mattered, or so they claimed.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the early days of the community, they used to disregard advice from good looking guys, because they wanted to be sure it was the "game" that was working, and not the looks
I think I'm going to take this route from now on.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those early game guys had a lot of things right. Another good practice is to be open to try new things but accept when something that works for others doesn’t work for you.

A perfect example is in sales I don’t smile but I was always told smiling would improve my sales ability. So I started smiling and people started slamming doors in my face. It wasn’t genuine so it didn’t work for me.

I’d say first and foremost guys should look to the “accepted techniques” to get a direction but learn from the feedback they receive along the way and develop their own unique style.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trolls are what happens, when you let your children loose on the internets. :rofl:

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything posted on a dating/DJ forum should be taken with a grain of salt. No matter the OPs post count, receipts, etc. Forums like these are a means to transmit data and experiences. And if someone posts something and it’s made up or at least appears to be, honestly that doesn’t effect me and I just don’t care.

The value that can be gained is detached from the truth. This is why old wise tales and legends exists. To transmit useful insight. A man should ideally be self aware enough and posses critical thought to think for himself and descipher the forum in a fashion that is productive and allows for a healthy life in general. In the end, this is the internet and we are all trolls ahah.

Now of course, if I’m posting on a finance or technical/work related forum then its completely different.

But OP I understand your frustration.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take this route from now on.
Bear in mind the community has since changed its stance to "Looks matter - a lot".

But if you wanted to try this out, I guess you could go look for the ugliest guy with the hottest girl you can find, and ask him how he landed her. You're liable to get an answer something like "Well, I got fired from my job and I flopped on her couch for a couple nights and I've been there ever since". Things don't always make clear sense lol.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when the user Amanti Silvester posted receipts and claimed to be this jet setting player. He was exposed as married with kids. Dude didnot practice what he preached and prime example of needing to take everything posted here with a degree of skepticism.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly no longer believe in game. At least not in the way its parroted as a magic pill by PUA's.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been around too long to know theres no game when you arent her physical type.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question here is not if the dude is a real DJ or not, the real question here is are you trying to improve yourself? are you trying to get better in life in general? if yes then it don't matter if people here lie or not, see what you can use, learn from it and apply yourself, if anyone is lying to a bunch of people in a forum with you possible will never meet, the problem is the one lying not you learning.

Serenity

Reaction score
Ever since I came to this forum totally clueless I have gotten the impression that the best advice has the widest consensus among the most respected members. While the new guys may not be able to separate the legitimately experienced guys from the fakes at first glance, it will become apparent over time and by looking at who's saying what and everyone else's response to it. They'll read the room.

The forum would be more productive if we quit arguing with whoever we think are fakers. If we instead wrote a masterpiece of a thread containing solid advice rather than waste time trying to refute someone else we disagree with. That said, there are sometimes fruitful discussions born out of borderline troll threads. I've seen it before, OP is really far out there, but other members contribute some seriously good posts anyways. That's one of the things that best displays for those who need it where the true knowledge lies.

It's healthy to be challenged.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the early days of the community, they used to disregard advice from good looking guys, because they wanted to be sure it was the "game" that was working, and not the looks. Which was odd, because back then they didn't think looks mattered, or so they claimed.
This is so funny, because I thought I was the only one who saw this contradiction. I've never seen it be called out other than by me. I noticed it fairy early on and I still see it a lot on reddit/(seddit)

The poster claiming to be able to bed whoever he wants says 'You guys don't get it! Girls don't CARE about looks!! They aren't visual like we are!! My friend is 55 and looks like Danny Devito and he bangs hot 18 year olds every weekend because he knows game!'''(obvious lie and better results than any ever posted before by PUA's who have infields).
And in the next message to someone else who posts a Field report about getting opened by a cute girl and then banging her, it's ''That's not game bro. She just thought you were hot and liked how you look! She was attracted to you before you said a word''. haha

You also see it a lot recently on the community beef with various PUA coaches. All of them promoting the idea that you need to pay for their PUA course because attraction from their techniques and not from looks, and then they call each other out for 'relying on looks' (James Tusk and coach Kyle and a few others get called out here) etc.

It's like they can't hear themselves and the contradictions

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Sosuave.net is already a small forum though, maybe a private section for guys to be able to post reciepts. Something only accessible to users who have proven themselves