Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wise Up-men And Women Are Not That Different

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I joined this site some 5 years ago, I noticed a common misperception by many, especially the newbies, that somehow women are totally alien beings apart from us that require a PHD to understand or some kind of an advanced deciphering machine to decode their behavior.

Even the great Pook has a post that deals with "womanize" that attempts to decipher a woman's true thoughts and feelings by what she says.

I may be in a distinct minority here, but after podering for quite a while and reminiscing on all the relationships, hook ups, ONS, etc with women and even through my first marriage, I believe that when it comes to love romance and sex, women and men are by and large the same. I would say 95% the same.

So, what am I trying to get at here?

Instead of trying to complicate things when judging a womans motives and actions, just try to place yourself in her position and ask yourself "what would I do?"

There are a myriad of posts here by many (and I am one of them), trying to figure out why a certain girl did this or that or why she canceled a date, not return their calls, etc.

If you really want to know with a high degree of accuracy (95%) why a woman cancelled a date, never returned your call, or did anything in general, just ask yourself what would you have done in her position.

If Angelina Jolie or some other girl that I was very attracted to called me to go on a date, do you think I would cancel and pass up on the chance to see her again? Hell no. Would I ignore her calls. No. Likewise, do you think a girl would flake if she truly liked you. Probably not. I say probably because there is always that small chance (5%) that she may like you but for whatever reason, i,e phsychological or emotional, she is not responding normally.

Let me break it down:

Men and women are very much the same. I simply dont buy the men are from mars and women are from venus crap. Especially when it comes to IL.

1. If a girl does not appear responsive to your advances, i,e can't seem to pin her down to go out with you, doesn't return your calls, etc. she is most likely (95%) not interested and you should move on. Forget about justifying her actions with she is "PLAYING HARD TO GET" or some other reason that attempts to justify her behavior just because she is a woman. If a girl truly likes you, she bends the rules just like a real man would never say no to going out with a woman he is attracted to.

I hope this post is helpful to those who have become mystified by a womans behavior when they really should not and to learn how to move on instead of wasting precious time on women with low IL.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a little trouble of what your getting at..

Are you saying that the reason why women cancel dates, flake, and do not return calls is because they are not interested? And that we are both the same in turning others down because there is no attraction? That would be pretty much a given. Please correct me if I'm wrong and explain more.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. If a girl does not appear responsive to your advances, i,e can't seem to pin her down to go out with you, doesn't return your calls, etc. she is most likely (95%) not interested and you should move on. Forget about justifying her actions with she is "PLAYING HARD TO GET" or some other reason that attempts to justify her behavior just because she is a woman. If a girl truly likes you, she bends the rules just like a real man would never say no to going out with a woman he is attracted to.
You my friend are a visionary, I thought when she didn't answer my calls, ignored me and filed for a restarting order it meant she was in love with me. Thank you far changing my life oh great one, I see clearly now.

In case you didn't notice I was begin sarcastic, even though your posts states to obvious I too believe its an obvious that newbies need to grasp. If she flakes or says no to a date she is not intersted.

As for men and women being the same, thats not right. Women are emotional creatures. Me I am not emotional, I feel no connection after sex, I do not want to hug or share myself after sex. I just want to give her $50 cab fare and kick her out. I am sure some men do want to hug but not as much as females because they are emotional beings and men are logical.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me I am not emotional, I feel no connection after sex
How sad for you. but each to his own.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
How sad for you. but each to his own.
Or how sad for you that you do. Who is to say that a man with emotion is better off than a man without?

What makes you better off than me?

Maybe it is evolution at work, a man with no emotion has no baggage. He has freedom in everything he does, he is able to do and say as he pleases without any emotional repercussions.

Who is to say that that a person who does not feel is not a precursor to the next step forward in human evolution?

Certainly a man who feels can not answer these questions because his emotions will cloud his judgment. His overpowering need to preserve his own semblance of self will not allow him to see that maybe without emotion humans are better off.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you just make up a bunch of percentages?

Oh and i don't go on dates with every interested woman i'm attracted to. Why would they?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Or how sad for you that you do. Who is to say that a man with emotion is better off than a man without?

What makes you better off than me?

Maybe it is evolution at work, a man with no emotion has no baggage. He has freedom in everything he does, he is able to do and say as he pleases without any emotional repercussions.

Who is to say that that a person who does not feel is not a precursor to the next step forward in human evolution?

Certainly a man who feels can not answer these questions because his emotions will cloud his judgment. His overpowering need to preserve his own semblance of self will not allow him to see that maybe without emotion humans are better off.

That's not true at all. A man can still enjoy happiness without it clouding his judgement, and without his emotions taking control of his life.

Maybe you wish to lie on your deathbed and say "well, that was ok", but personally I'd rather embrace my humanity for all the joy it can bring me, as well as the sadness (which is limited if you truly have a grip in your life).

If not for happiness, what is the point of living? I know that's a question we'll never be able to answer within our lifetimes, at our current level. So why deny yourself those things you were meant to enjoy? is it fear?

Regardless of what higher purpose you may think you have, you cannot deny that the feeling of being in love is a magnificant one. And it sounds to me like you can't bring yourself to take the risk of letting go, purely because you're afraid you wouldn't be able to handle the repercussions.

I also think you aren't being honest with yourself.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
. Me I am not emotional, I feel no connection after sex, I do not want to hug or share myself after sex. I just want to give her $50 cab fare and kick her out.
Oh how alpha :rolleyes: I swear I grew out of this mindset at about 17.

A REAL man is emotionally available to a woman, an insecure one is not. Ponder that.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
That's not true at all. A man can still enjoy happiness without it clouding his judgement, and without his emotions taking control of his life.

Maybe you wish to lie on your deathbed and say "well, that was ok", but personally I'd rather embrace my humanity for all the joy it can bring me, as well as the sadness (which is limited if you truly have a grip in your life).

If not for happiness, what is the point of living? I know that's a question we'll never be able to answer within our lifetimes, at our current level. So why deny yourself those things you were meant to enjoy? is it fear?

Regardless of what higher purpose you may think you have, you cannot deny that the feeling of being in love is a magnificant one. And it sounds to me like you can't bring yourself to take the risk of letting go, purely because you're afraid you wouldn't be able to handle the repercussions.
Whats not true? most of what I said was in the format of a question. I never said a man cant enjoy happiness without clouding his judgment. You are an idiot, you talk about a man with no emotions being afraid. No emotions is no fear that why I refer to it as evolution.

You talk as if me lacking emotions is a choice, something I am denying myself. You understand nothing of humanity. It is funny how you think you are so smart having figured out how I tick but all you know is that people like me scare you and that you need to rationalize by convincing yourself I am the one that fears life.

P.S. Higher purpose? I may be narcissistic but I don't have illusions of grandeur

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Oh how alpha :rolleyes: I swear I grew out of this mindset at about 17.

A REAL man is emotionally available to a woman, an insecure one is not. Ponder that.
It has nothing to do with being Alpha, you misinterpret. I do not feel anything for woman I sleep with or any other people. It is not a mindset I developed out of insecurity it is just what I am.

See when I sleep with a woman I like it because its a release. However to me the woman is empty she is just a tool I use to get off. It is not as if I chose this but it is not as if I want to be anyone else either.

Lets say for example I have been sleeping with a girl for a month and one day I hear she was hit by a car and died. I wouldn't care, I guess some people would call me soulless or narcissistic. I call it evolution and I do not expect people with emotions to understand.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is, the very tone of your posts suggest you, like everyone, have emotions they must learn to embrace.

No need for personal insults now. Be honest with yourself, please.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I'm having a little trouble of what your getting at..

Are you saying that the reason why women cancel dates, flake, and do not return calls is because they are not interested? And that we are both the same in turning others down because there is no attraction? That would be pretty much a given. Please correct me if I'm wrong and explain more.
What I mean is that there are tons of posts with the same questions: Why did she not return my call, why did she stand me up, etc.

Many people try to find answers to the obvious and instead of accepting the truth (she is not interested) they try to justifya womans apparent lack of interest.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:
What I mean is that there are tons of posts with the same questions: Why did she not return my call, why did she stand me up, etc.

Many people try to find answers to the obvious and instead of accepting the truth (she is not interested) they try to justifya womans apparent lack of interest.
Yeah if people followed this advice it would cut down on more than half the threads in here.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
The funny thing is, the very tone of your posts suggest you, like everyone, have emotions they must learn to embrace.

No need for personal insults now. Be honest with yourself, please.
Everyone has emotions?

Not everybody has emotions, there are people that are either born without emotions. If you knew anything you would know that emotions are simply the function of a part of our brain. Certain peoples brains show very little activity in the part of the brain that is reserved for emotion. People like serial killers, of course they have other brain dysfunctions too and they become what they are in most cases due to abuse as children.

Some people do not have emotions.....

I do not feel emotion.

I saw a dead body once, this wasn't a body in a casket this was the mangled body of a young girl who had been hit by a car. Her skull was cracked open you could see her brain. Everybody around me was crying, angry or in shock. Me it didn't bother me, all I saw was a body, rotting meat. I went home that night, ate, watched a movie and had sex. The next morning my friend called he wanted to go leave flowers beside the road, he was crying. I didn't understand it, I didn't feel what he felt.

That is what I am, I am not lying to myself. I don't have the ability to do that...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, there are times when a woman stands you up, or flakes, to see what your reaction will be. This doesn't mean she's not interested, but that she's playing games. But, it's best for you to lose some interest when this happens.

Of course in these situations, you should act as if she's not interested, and move on... waiting for her to make the next contact. If she's interested, she will.

Actually men and women are different. Guys don't do stuff girls do, act covertly, stand up dates, etc. MEN are usually very straightforward with this stuff. Are women usually straightforward and upfront?

Hello?

We're the same in that we are human, this is how we are able to communicate and hook up in the first place. But we communicate in very different ways and (can) have very different agendas when it comes to getting together.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then, as I said before, I feel sorry for you.

Either because 1) you can't enjoy happiness
2) [much more likely] you are heavily deluded to the point of mental illness, being totally incapable of havign an adult relationship; or cannot be honest, even with yourself. They guy in the mirror should be your best friend you know, don't ever cheat him.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this post is a sad mix of truth and untruth, which is a dangerous combination. If a woman flakes on you, yes you should NEXT her. But men and women are not the same, not by any stretch of the imagination.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again then question is, does my ability to not feel fear or any other emotion make me inferior or superior?

Obviously both sides have positives and negatives.

I think that it could just be evolution at work, once humans let go of fear they can become anything they want. I do not suggest I am superior nor should you suggest you are. A question like the one I asked can not be answered by me or you.

In a way I think I do feel happiness but I doubt its the same way other people do. When I c*m I am.... content but then I look into the eyes of the girl and see nothing staring back at me. It is as if her eyes are a window into my soul and all I see is a baron landscape of nothingness. I do not make excuses for what I am but I know ever since I was a child I was incapable of loving anything.

I have plenty of adult relationships, business relationships, sexual relationships and friendships. I do not think I am deluded I was just born without the ability to feel. I was like that when I was a child and I am like that now.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inferior because,

1) you will find it very hard to function in society be that the case

2) you can always learn to get a grip on emotions you don't like.

3) i think you are talking rubbish, but i've been wrong before.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point talking to you, I was expecting an intelligent conversation. You seem to fall short of that.

People like me function very well in society. What you think is a flaw is in fact a strength. You are bound to yourself by your emotions. I am not I adapt to my situation I can be who I want to be. Think about it, no fear is freedom. I function better in society than people ruled by emotion.

It is funny that you think you are superior to me. You are weak, your emotions make you weak. Cherish them though, that is all you have in this world.